Author Topic: bitchfather  (Read 7291 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: bitchfather
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 12:24:50 PM »
hahahaha, i'm famous.

Not to give you advice, but really enough people know about you if you contacted some of the supplement companies and pitched it correctly I think you could be paid to drop weight.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »
hahahaha, i'm famous.
Your a desperate loser in need of friends, why else would someone keep posting here, even though, what the board thinks of him.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 12:31:12 PM »
Your a desperate loser in need of friends, why else would someone keep posting here, even though, what the board thinks of him.

Probably because it's an internet board and nothing more? Learn to step away from the computer sometime and enter reality, tiny.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 12:31:54 PM »
Not to give you advice, but really enough people know about you if you contacted some of the supplement companies and pitched it correctly I think you could be paid to drop weight.
Are u serious, you think anybody here would buy any supplements endorsed by that pathetic, basement dwelling, loser.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »
Probably because it's an internet board and nothing more? Learn to step away from the computer sometime and enter reality, tiny.
Look, Mr. Ed, I don't think your in a position to defend anybody, your a pathetic, loser just like him. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

Wait a minute!

BF, are you saying that some of the folks in here take the insults seriously? ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »
no i didn't, i've never once hit the Report to Mod button ever.

ok, my bad

peace :)
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »
Look, Mr. Ed, I don't think your in a position to defend anybody, your a pathetic, loser just like him. 

Oh no, someone insulted my smile!!!! What will I do knowing that some 110 pound schmoe that no one had heard of until last week thinks I have horseteeth. Oh wait, I think I'll listen to every girl I've ever met tell me I've got a great smile.  :o

Wait a minute!

BF, are you saying that some of the folks in here take the insults seriously? ;D

hahaha, of course not!!!!!   ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »
ok, my bad

peace :)

Sars, you have a fan - someone who wants your attention and maybe join the SQUAD ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »
Are u serious, you think anybody here would buy any supplements endorsed by that pathetic, basement dwelling, loser.
Yes because if your a company who can take a regular guy who is known on the internet boards regarding bodybuilding takes some sort of product, gets all in shape you could run the before and after shots and people would either buy it or talk about it which in all is what they would want.You don't think a company would want that??

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 12:40:13 PM »
Oh no, someone insulted my smile!!!! What will I do knowing that some 110 pound schmoe that no one had heard of until last week thinks I have horseteeth. Oh wait, I think I'll listen to every girl I've ever met tell me I've got a great smile:o

Girls lie...even to a good looking kid like you... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 12:40:42 PM »
Yes because if your a company who can take a regular guy who is known on the internet boards regarding bodybuilding takes some sort of product, gets all in shape you could run the before and after shots and people would either buy it or talk about it which in all is what they would want.You don't think a company would want that??

Isn't it amazing how little people can see from how much, AS? :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
Girls lie...even to a good looking kid like you... ;D

I'm talking about the women I've made sexingtons with.  ;D

I find it hard to believe multiple women would come out of the blue to tell me they love my smile. But hey, I guess a pic from 3 years ago is completely indicative of what I look like today.  ;D

Can't wait to see my nuthuggers come at me with this.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »
Oh no, someone insulted my smile!!!! What will I do knowing that some 110 pound schmoe that no one had heard of until last week thinks I have horseteeth. Oh wait, I think I'll listen to every girl I've ever met tell me I've got a great smile.  :o

You're calling me 110 pounds, shit, look at the pot calling the kettle.........There saying it, to not hurt your feeling.....lol. Those choppers are hideous.....lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 12:43:49 PM »
I'm talking about the women I've made sexingtons with.  ;D

I find it hard to believe multiple women would come out of the blue to tell me they love my smile. But hey, I guess a pic from 3 years ago is completely indicative of what I look like today.  ;D

Can't wait to see my nuthuggers come at me with this.

HAAAHAHAHA SEXINGTONS freaking funny ass term..I am stealing that... ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »
HAAAHAHAHA SEXINGTONS freaking funny ass term..I am stealing that... ;D

hahahaha, my buddy and his friend spend their time making up stupid words for sayings. Sexingtons is one of his classics.

You're calling me 110 pounds, shit, look at the pot calling the kettle.........There saying it, to not hurt your feeling.....lol. Those choppers are hideous.....lol

I was 110 pounds in 8th grade, yes.  I guess if the only thing you have to insult me with is a smile that I can't even make anymore then I guess I am nearly perfect. ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »
bf is a monster and mma superstar,stud
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:23 PM »
On second thought, after looking at your pic again, I don't want any part of you.  Oh, by the way, are those the girls that said that u have a nice smile?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
On second thought, after looking at your pic again, I don't want any part of you.  Oh, by the way, are those the girls that said that u have a nice smile?

Nope. Those are girls I went to high school with and haven't seen since that pic was taken YEARS ago.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »
Nope. Those are girls I went to high school with and haven't seen since that pic was taken YEARS ago.  ::)
Well, cause from the smile on their face, no wonder they liked yours.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »
bf is a monster and mma superstar,stud

That's not BF's most prettiest look ;D, but bigmc, aren't you the guy who wiped out his face when you posted your pic below which you wrote 'I'm not Ronnie Coleman'? :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 01:10:01 PM »
sorry here is a recent one as you can see he is now quite the mass monster
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:47 PM »
Well, cause from the smile on their face, no wonder they liked yours.

hahahaha!

That's not BF's most prettiest look ;D, but bigmc, aren't you the guy who wiped out his face when you posted your pic below which you wrote 'I'm not Ronnie Coleman'? :D

I was seeing double in that pic I was that drunk. It was 2 in the morning. Not going to look like a champ at that time of the day. My parents saw that pic and were breaking my balls about it and my smile because they didn't even know I could smile that wide. Having grown men insult a shitty pic isn't really hurtful.  ::)

And yes, BigMc is the pussy who pulled all traces of his pic down after he claimed to have the biggest arms on Getbig with his shitty tribal armband and 42" waist.

sorry here is a recent one as you can see he is now quite the mass monster

That pic's a year old. Better luck next time. 10-15 pounds heavier now than I was in that pic. But hey, when are you going to repost those pics of yours you pussy?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
and if my memory serves me correctly, weren't you going to do something to me?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 01:13:26 PM »
hahahaha!

I was seeing double in that pic I was that drunk. It was 2 in the morning. Not going to look like a champ at that time of the day. My parents saw that pic and were breaking my balls about it and my smile because they didn't even know I could smile that wide. Having grown men insult a shitty pic isn't really hurtful.  ::)

And yes, BigMc is the pussy who pulled all traces of his pic down after he claimed to have the biggest arms on Getbig with his shitty tribal armband and 42" waist.

Haha mate, you do have the best smile cause in every pic, you've got monster dribblings of Juice of Vagina on your chin hahahahahahaha