Author Topic: No conspiracy, but sure convenient  (Read 1576 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No conspiracy, but sure convenient
« on: April 16, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
Nobody is going to be paying attention to Alberto Gonzalez's testimony tomorrow when he goes before congress.

Now before anyone says "240 thinks it's a conspiracy", please, STFU because I do not see any evidence of anything but a tragic shooting by one guy.

I'm just pointing out the fact that the timing will politically benefit some.  That is all.

RIP.  The number of dead is up to 31 now :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: No conspiracy, but sure convenient
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 11:30:56 AM »
 ::)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »
Nobody is going to be paying attention to Alberto Gonzalez's testimony tomorrow when he goes before congress.

Now before anyone says "240 thinks it's a conspiracy", please, STFU because I do not see any evidence of anything but a tragic shooting by one guy.

I'm just pointing out the fact that the timing will politically benefit some.  That is all.

RIP.  The number of dead is up to 31 now :(
Actually it's 32 now. :'(

And you just couldn't resist, could you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 11:38:46 AM »
just pointing it out.  It sounds like nothing more than some nut.  But since AG testifying was going to be the story of the political year, and its suddenly going to disappear, i pointed it out.

32.  Damn what a tragedy.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 11:46:51 AM »
Actually it's 32 now. :'(

And you just couldn't resist, could you?

And supposedly dozens more wounded. This is unbelievable, what a horrific situation.

This psycho must have had an elaborate plan. I read one account that said he chained certain doors to stop students from escaping, if he did that I'm sure he carried out other things as well before he started shooting. From the accounts he shot roughly 60 people, that's an incredible amount of killing and wounding for one person to carry out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
it supposedly (rumor from students there, on MSNBC) started at 7 am when the asian kid was fighting with his girlfriend, and an RA (residential advisor) came out to intervene.  He shot both - killing one, wounding one. 

Then, he went to class and started shooting people.

It's weird.  If it was a planned thing, why the big public fight with the girl?  If it was spontaneous, where do the chains and 6+ magazines (gun clips) come from?

Weird.  I guess the answers will come with time.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:56:41 AM »
An Asian kid carried out the college shooting in Vermont as well.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 12:09:05 PM »
Why is the gunman's race even relevant? It's not. It was a killer with a gun. period!  >:(
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »
It's not an indictment on Asians or blacks or hispanics or whites to point out who did the shooting. Why can't the topic be brought up? 60 or more people were killed and wounded mentioning the ethnic background and or race of the shooter is hardly out of line.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 12:13:57 PM »
FWIW, I don't think anyone interested in the Gonzales story will be particularly distracted by this. I know I won't. 

And just to piss some people off, I won't refrain from pointing out that the Virginia Tech death toll still hasn't reached the number of Iraqi civilians blown up just this weekend despite our magnificent surge.

They've already been forgotten, of course. But then, "dozens dead in Iraq bombings" hardly has any news value any more, does it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 12:19:44 PM »
It's not an indictment on Asians or blacks or hispanics or whites to point out who did the shooting. Why can't the topic be brought up? 60 or more people were killed and wounded mentioning the ethnic background and or race of the shooter is hardly out of line.

How is it relevant?
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »
How is it relevant?

How is it not relevant? Do you think the world will indict the shooter's particular race or ethnicity simply because he/she did something monstrous?

Those two psychotics from Columbine were lilly white but I don't remember whites as a whole being unfairly judged because of it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 12:35:57 PM »
How is it not relevant? Do you think the world will indict the shooter's particular race or ethnicity simply because he/she did something monstrous?

Is that not the reason to spotlight the ethnicity? ...in order to draw parallels and make such indictments?

Wasn't that your initial response?

An Asian kid carried out the college shooting in Vermont as well.

case closed.  ::)

Those two psychotics from Columbine were lilly white but I don't remember whites as a whole being unfairly judged because of it.

That is quite obviously a luxury and a priviledge very few ethnic groups enjoy.
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
Is that not the reason to spotlight the ethnicity? ...in order to draw parallels and make such indictments?

Wasn't that your initial response?

case closed.  ::)

That is quite obviously a luxury and a priviledge very few ethnic groups enjoy.

What case does that close? You must have a hard time comprehending a world where not everything is racism.

Two Asian kids carried out school shootings, interesting but hardly an indictment of Asians. You get that right? No one is condemning 2 billion Asians because 2 individuals killed people at a school.

Not everything is racism. The number of lilly whites that have either been serial killers or carried out these mass shootings is pretty high but again, no one is condemning the White Race as a whole because of it. It must be tough to live life absolutely looking for racism at every turn.

BTW, my brother-in-law is Asian and two of my nephews are half Asian. I'll quote you, case closed.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
Your own choice of words betrays your mindset, whether you realize it or not. You call the perpetrators of Columbine "psychotics". According to you Columbine was committed by 2 "psychotic kids", ...but it was "an Asian kid who did the killing in Vermont too."

Fact is, they were all psychotic, but by your own assessment, the one who did Virginia Tech and the one who did Vermont were not categorized as 'psychotic' ...they were categorized as 'Asian' kids.

Pointing out the ethnicity of a perpetrator is as ridiculous as pointing out the eye or hair colour of a perp.

My point is, people need to stop seeing & categorizing by ethnicity, and more by character.

w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »
Your own choice of words betrays your mindset, whether you realize it or not. You call the perpetrators of Columbine "psychotics". According to you Columbine was committed by 2 "psychotic kids", ...but it was "an Asian kid who did the killing in Vermont too."

Fact is, they were all psychotic, but by your own assessment, the one who did Virginia Tech and the one who did Vermont were not categorized as 'psychotic' ...they were categorized as 'Asian' kids.

Pointing out the ethnicity of a perpetrator is as ridiculous as pointing out the eye or hair colour of a perp.

My point is, people need to stop seeing & categorizing by ethnicity, and more by character.

OMG, are you serious?

It must suck to live in your world.

P.S. You're right, I don't think the Asian kids are "psychotics" I just think they're typical normal Asians and the white kids were "psychotics" and not typical White kids.  ::)

I'll say it again, it must suck to live life constantly looking for racism.