Author Topic: PFA Player of the Year list - bullshit  (Read 1169 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
PFA Player of the Year list - bullshit
« on: April 16, 2007, 11:50:24 AM »
OK heres the list: Didier Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Cesc Fabregas.

Fabregas has no place on that list, Scholes and Giggs have had good seasons to a certain point, Rooneys been shit for more than half the season and my question is..............

WHERE THE FUCK IS JAMIE CARRAGHER???

What a slap in the face, not only does he have to start behind inferior lpayers for his country but hes continuously ignored for his performances!

Lampard and Terry will probably console each other with a bubble bath and extra special back rub, theyre both shit anyway. Lampard is Englands most over-rated player of his generation
Scouser on Tour

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: PFA Player of the Year list - bullshit
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 11:56:07 AM »
yes frank needs to be dropped by England.

Fabregas making the list has been astonishing, he has been in mediocre form at best and Wayne has not always played well.

I have to agree on Carragher he has played out of his skin again! Always underrated

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »
Carragher should be playing centre half for England instead of Ferdinand.  Every time i have seen Liverpool this year he has been unbelievable.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:11:04 AM »
Drogba rules.

Lampard does the biz for Chelsea, but sucks for England.

Terry is best center back available for England, Carragher used to be a shocker, but has improved in leaps and bounds. I think its because he had to carry Hyypia half the time for club.

Ferdinand is the most overpaid, expensive, overrated defender ever.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 08:03:41 AM »
you have just proved you have no clue what youre talking about, are you a chelsea supporter by any chance?
Scouser on Tour

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 09:41:44 AM »
you have just proved you have no clue what youre talking about, are you a chelsea supporter by any chance?

Are you a Spain, er, Lpool supporter?

mojo jojo

• Getbig I
  • ive got something in my pocket
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 03:45:21 PM »
carragher is an excellent club player, hes not got enough class for international level, for me terry, ferdinand, woodgate and ledly king are ahead of carragher,  but england are piss poor does anybody really care that much

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 12:36:40 PM »
Ferdinand and Woodgate in their Leeds days, were great. Now, not so much.
Neville is the best option for McLaren for sure, as well as Terry, but on left, I rate Bridge higher than Cole, he's not as fast, but actually can cross a ball, and uses his right foot for more than standing and walking, Cole was great in Euro 04, though, but that was it for him.
King, Terry, Bridge and Neville are best options.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 12:41:51 PM »
Ferdinand and Woodgate in their Leeds days, were great. Now, not so much.
Neville is the best option for McLaren for sure, as well as Terry, but on left, I rate Bridge higher than Cole, he's not as fast, but actually can cross a ball, and uses his right foot for more than standing and walking, Cole was great in Euro 04, though, but that was it for him.
King, Terry, Bridge and Neville are best options.

Bridge is a suspect defender whereas cole can actually compete at the highest level in that department.

They are defenders and the argument that they cannot cross is not the first consideration, e.g Gary Neville!

Can be abysmal at crossing sometimes but he is an absolute legend! Ashley cole is decent going forward has good pace and is impervious to opposing wingers almost this makes him Englands best left back

As for Woodgate another injury free season for him and he has to be in the squad and pushing for a place, he is calm and assured and good in the air, he lacks the pace of Rio however, but still coming back to his best and he is very good

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST