Author Topic: Preparing for the Summer blast...  (Read 1536 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Preparing for the Summer blast...
« on: April 16, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
I'm like a kid in a candy store! got a good bunch of my stuff ready, tucked away.. just trying to decide on some last minute details, maybe you guys will chime in and sway me towards one or the other..

So far:

Inar Sustanon  500mg/week  weeks 1-10
Test Propionate 100mg/EOD weeks 9-12
Tren acetate 100mg/EOD weeks 6-12
Boldenone Und. 400mg/week weeks 1-12
Anavar 30-40mg/ED weeks 6-12
Turinabol 30mg/ED weeks 1-12
Winstrol 50mg/ED weeks 1-8 (oral)
Proviron 25mg/ED weeks 4-8

Clenbuterol .4 - .8mcg ED weeks 6-12
T3 .25-.50mcg weeks 6-12

Thinking of adding in Tren Enanthate or even swapping it for the EQ..
:)
this is just a rough outline.. still working out the details and timing of the different products.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Preparing for the Summer blast...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 02:16:17 PM »
Looks very good.

why only 12 weeks?

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 02:26:51 PM »
Looks very good.

why only 12 weeks?

8)

I like to go through summer.. might extend it to 14 though..  basically June, July, Aug.
nice break in the fall, and a little mass gainer around Dec/Jan.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
It's a lot of orals, more then I would use but then again I don't use many anymore if at all. If it were my cycle I'd probably drop the tbol, I just don't see a need when you're already using var and winny. Also, I'd run the clen throughout the whole cycle, not simply the last 6wks.

As for the tren-e, using it instead of EQ would not be the best choice...after all, it's not like these two drugs are interchangeable or what not. As for keeping the EQ and simply adding in the tren-e, no point really. You're already using tren-a which is the best tren there is.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:06:42 PM »
It's a lot of orals, more then I would use but then again I don't use many anymore if at all. If it were my cycle I'd probably drop the tbol, I just don't see a need when you're already using var and winny. Also, I'd run the clen throughout the whole cycle, not simply the last 6wks.

As for the tren-e, using it instead of EQ would not be the best choice...after all, it's not like these two drugs are interchangeable or what not. As for keeping the EQ and simply adding in the tren-e, no point really. You're already using tren-a which is the best tren there is.

Good point on the Tren-E, only thing is the EOD shots are a bitch :(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 06:02:17 PM »
Good point on the Tren-E, only thing is the EOD shots are a bitch :(

Yeah, but it's like anything else...you get used to it. Just look at it like taking a shower or shaving...just something else that's part of your daily routine.

...of course I'm sure there are some guys on here who do not follow the ED shower protocol...there are a couple of them walking around my gym every day...grosses me out big time. :-X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
Looks like a lot of fun. Since it's only going to be 12 weeks I'd drop the winny & up the Tbol to 50mg ED.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:38 PM »
Looks like a lot of fun. Since it's only going to be 12 weeks I'd drop the winny & up the Tbol to 50mg ED.

Why would you drop the winny bro? I love it for summer, gets me rock hard.
plus I have two bottles of it left over from last cycle (oral)
might as well put them to good use.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 01:32:47 AM »
What does your PCT consist of????????????????????????????????????????????

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 02:40:44 AM »
Why would you drop the winny bro? I love it for summer, gets me rock hard.
plus I have two bottles of it left over from last cycle (oral)
might as well put them to good use.

Because I love me some Tbol. The only reason I suggested that was because the last six weeks you're taking three orals. Even though all three are pretty mild it still could tax your body. So if you had to drop one I'd drop the winny. However, if you feel you can handle it go for it. You could also up the Tbol to 50mg ED for weeks 1-6 & then drop it to 20mg ED for 7-12 & keep the winny. This way you'd only be taking about 100mg of orals ED.

If you want to put the winny to good use you could just send it to me.  ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 05:27:01 AM »
Inar Sustanon  500mg/week  weeks 1-10
Test Propionate 100mg/EOD weeks 9-12
Tren acetate 100mg/EOD weeks 6-12
Boldenone Und. 400mg/week weeks 1-12
Anavar 30-40mg/ED weeks 6-12
Turinabol 30mg/ED weeks 1-12
Winstrol 50mg/ED weeks 1-8 (oral)
Proviron 25mg/ED weeks 4-8

Clenbuterol .4 - .8mcg ED weeks 6-12
T3 .25-.50mcg weeks 6-12

Thinking of adding in Tren Enanthate or even swapping it for the EQ..
:)
this is just a rough outline.. still working out the details and timing of the different products.

I too think it's a bit too many compounds.  Probably not entirely necessary and the "flow" isn't very good.  I wouldn't use it all simply because you have it.  You can use some for your next cycle. 

Also --you can't swap EQ for tren enanthate--YOU ARE CAPTAIN EQUIPOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestions:

Week 1-12 Sustanon 500mg per week (if I remember you had a reason for this relatively low dose)
Week 1-16 EQ 400mg per week
Week 13-16 Test prop 100mg ed or eod
Week 9-16 Tren a 100mg ed or eod (depending on prior dosages/response)
Week 9-14 Winny 50mg ed
Week 15-16 Anavar 50mg ed

I switched the winny to the end, and added a small run of anavar there. By then you will be a chiseled mass monster. I also see no reason to introduce T-bol or proviron into this cycle, unless you are trying to potentiate (free up more) test with the proviron due to your (relatively) low Sustanon dosage and, if so, I see no reason for the little spirt at weeks 4-8.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »
I too think it's a bit too many compounds.  Probably not entirely necessary and the "flow" isn't very good.  I wouldn't use it all simply because you have it.  You can use some for your next cycle. 

Also --you can't swap EQ for tren enanthate--YOU ARE CAPTAIN EQUIPOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestions:

Week 1-12 Sustanon 500mg per week (if I remember you had a reason for this relatively low dose)
Week 1-16 EQ 400mg per week
Week 13-16 Test prop 100mg ed or eod
Week 9-16 Tren a 100mg ed or eod (depending on prior dosages/response)
Week 9-14 Winny 50mg ed
Week 15-16 Anavar 50mg ed

I switched the winny to the end, and added a small run of anavar there. By then you will be a chiseled mass monster. I also see no reason to introduce T-bol or proviron into this cycle, unless you are trying to potentiate (free up more) test with the proviron due to your (relatively) low Sustanon dosage and, if so, I see no reason for the little spirt at weeks 4-8.

Thanks for the good advice :)  the proviron I don't even consider a steroids, I just use it to keep sex drive and water retention in check. The low dose sust is also water related, I don't really need a crazy amount of mass, I'm 250'ish with abs right now (at 6"0) so I don't even want to get past 270 cause it's a bitch to move around at that size. The winny and var look good at the end, i was thinking that originally too :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
To the other two posters:

1) Sorry, typo, the Sust's are  INFAR

2) PCT is always rock solid, have 20,000 iu's HCG, 100 clomid's, 300 nolva's and 2 boxes of Arimidex stashed away :) , also ALL my PCT stuff is 100% from the pharmacy a few blocks away.
so no worries there.