Author Topic: Why do these sentences look so similar?  (Read 935 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Why do these sentences look so similar?
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
These writing styles look very similar.

"Sorry, but people with "successful careers" (as alleged by SF) generally do not start over.  Why should they?  Their careers are "successful".

And to call what you attend a "medical school" is a bit of a stretch, no?  Is it accredited by a U.S. government body?  Who is it accredited by?

I will post a pic just as soon as SF posts his face to prove he is not HBK.  That issue has been on the table far longer than the issue of my pic."

&

"Our very own "---------" after (he claims) he had been weight training for one year"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Why do these sentences look so similar?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »

"Sorry, but people with "successful careers" (as alleged by SF) generally do not start over.  Why should they?  Their careers are "successful".

And to call what you attend a "medical school" is a bit of a stretch, no?  Is it accredited by a U.S. government body?  Who is it accredited by?

I will post a pic just as soon as SF posts his face to prove he is not HBK.  That issue has been on the table far longer than the issue of my pic."

&

"Our very own "---------" after (he claims) he had been weight training for one year"
log off youve been here to long you need a rest its not that important ;D
p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 03:32:43 PM »

&

Interesting that you should say that Doc. Are you implying that you know who this little pre-pubescent guy is?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »
Some of these people act like they came out of the womb with great bodies and big dicks    ::)

Who cares what SF looked like 5 years ago, who cares what BF looked like 3 years ago, what matters and what counts is what you have today. SF is looking big, I know he's strong and he's cutting up a bit. BF is young and still growing muscle.

The unimaginative people who post on the V now have made it about as interesting as watching the hands of a clock move.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:02:20 PM »
Some of these people act like they came out of the womb with great bodies and big dicks    ::)

Who cares what SF looked like 5 years ago, who cares what BF looked like 3 years ago, what matters and what counts is what you have today. SF is looking big, I know he's strong and he's cutting up a bit. BF is young and still growing muscle.

The unimaginative people who post on the V now have made it about as interesting as watching the hands of a clock move.

the count drops da knowlege once again.