Author Topic: why?>?????  (Read 1880 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
why?>?????
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:22:22 PM »
no apologies coming to the duke lacrosse players from the various people out there who owe them one
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: why?>?????
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »
no apologies coming to the duke lacrosse players from the various people out there who owe them one

Wasn't there 28 Duke professors who condemned the kids and said they should be expelled?

If so, there should be 28 apologies today, in front of the cameras, just as they were when they grandstanded their condemnation.

body88

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »
Typical Sharpton and Jackson for ya   ::) Both are racist scum.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:30:38 PM »
don;t forget the celebs and talking heads

"I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacross game over a little thing like gang rape,"-Nancy Grace

Valhalla awaits.

body88

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »
don;t forget the celebs and talking heads

"I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacross game over a little thing like gang rape,"-Nancy Grace

I know right. How about all the news shows trying to get points from the African American segment by having guests who called anyone who thought this slut was lying a racist.

How about the chicks brother? Lol hey pal, your sister is a lying slut. Nothing to do with her race big guy  ::) The hypocrisy is booming as usual.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:39:38 PM »
How about indicting all white females, because Wendy Murphy (white female) accused the Duke Lacrosse players of rape?  How about all white males, because the prosecutor was a white male? 

I think what happened to those boys is a travesty.  I hope Nifong is, at a minimum, forced to resign.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 04:41:07 PM »
Beach, is there a link to a picture of Wendy Murphy?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
I don't know how to post pictures, but here are a couple of links:

http://static.flickr.com/26/61345789_babbdab47b_o.jpg

http://www.womensenews.org/images/ci/(tessier)_wendy_murphy_fina.jpg

phew!  :P

I went to school with a Wendy Murphy who went on to a career in broadcasting. Not the same woman.  :)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »
phew!  :P

I went to school with a Wendy Murphy who went on to a career in broadcasting. Not the same woman.  :)

This Wendy Murphy is a man hater of the worst kind.  This is my opinion of her (after watching her one too many times):  Every woman who makes an allegation is telling the truth, every accuser is a victim, and every man is absolutely guilty, from the moment the allegation is made.

I think she is no. 2 on my list of most irritating women in America (right behind Gloria Allred).  My list is only two strong at the moment.   :)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:56 PM »
Finally the truth has emerged. The Duke 3 only objectified this woman to the extent of paying to leer at her naked body - and not one bit further! I hope the millions they'll pocket in civil suits and selling the rights to their story will help ease their suffering a little.

In the meantime, last I heard, Army servicewomen are still afraid to walk to the latrines at night.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »
That lying bitch should be thrown into prison along with Nifong.

If I were one of the students then I'd use my new found fame to publicly denounce Al Sharpton.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
That lying bitch should be thrown into prison along with Nifong.

If I were one of the students then I'd use my new found fame to publicly denounce Al Sharpton.

How beautiful would that be, unfortunately none of the networks would cover it and he'd be denounced as a racist for daring to question Sharpton.

I'm hoping the Civil Suits bankrupt that slimeball DA and his equally slimy stripper accomplice.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
This Wendy Murphy is a man hater of the worst kind.  This is my opinion of her (after watching her one too many times):  Every woman who makes an allegation is telling the truth, every accuser is a victim, and every man is absolutely guilty, from the moment the allegation is made.

I think she is no. 2 on my list of most irritating women in America (right behind Gloria Allred).  My list is only two strong at the moment.   :)

Phew  :P  I guess I dodged another bullet there huh?  :D
w