Author Topic: Total Hip Replacement  (Read 4157 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Total Hip Replacement
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 08:45:40 AM »
really! still want to kick my ass old man?

by the way you're not even old enough to be my daddy and he's in better shape then you.

sure sure sure, want me to play a little violin for you little boy?  play you some blues to match yo mooood?

awwwwww, smile little fella, the sun will come up tomorrow, i promise.  now scoot and get that tv on wrasslin before your daddy puts it on hee haw.  You guys get good reception at the trailer park?  if not,  move the rabbit ears around on it.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 08:49:32 AM »
sure sure sure, want me to play a little violin for you little boy?  play you some blues to match yo mooood?

awwwwww, smile little fella, the sun will come up tomorrow, i promise.  now scoot and get that tv on wrasslin before your daddy puts it on hee haw.  You guys get good reception at the trailer park?  if not,  move the rabbit ears around on it.

hahaha! you are one gay unhealthy 50 yr old man..........fucking pathetic!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 08:58:08 AM »
hahaha! you are one gay unhealthy 50 yr old man..........fucking pathetic!

careful superstar!  i'll change my name to hulk hogan and put the leg drop on you!

by the way, you are a punk that takes this site to seriously.  I mean you are seriously a pathetic little punk that most likely swallows his daddys spunk!  now scoot or the leg drop will hit you hard!  Oh yeah! dig it!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 09:02:15 AM »
careful superstar!  i'll change my name to hulk hogan and put the leg drop on you!

by the way, you are a punk that takes this site to seriously.  I mean you are seriously a pathetic little punk that most likely swallows his daddys spunk!  now scoot or the leg drop will hit you hard!  Oh yeah! dig it!
hahaha! sure i am...........dropping that thing you call a leg on me would be like a bird landing on me ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 09:04:13 AM »
hahaha! sure i am...........dropping that thing you call a leg on me would be like a bird landing on me ::)

Just shows how easily i could get the 1, 2, 3 on you superstar!  bwahahahaha

you need a valium?  I got yo blood pressure on the rise?  settle down squirt.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 09:08:05 AM »
Just shows how easily i could get the 1, 2, 3 on you superstar!  bwahahahaha

you need a valium?  I got yo blood pressure on the rise?  settle down squirt.
hahaha! old cock you have no idea how calm i am...

calling me squirt and a punk is like calling you coo....l makes no sense.

by the way i'm still waitng for my ass beating you promised me 6 months ago.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:45 AM »
hahaha fucking stupid decrepid old plasttic hip bastard.
your 50 year old bones = dust,stinking old girl

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 09:12:38 AM »
Yup, it was steroids    ::)

http://orthodoc.aaos.org/MarkKatzMD/AVNStrikesYoung.html

The most common risk factor is the use of oral or IV steroid medications (corticosteroids such as Prednisone). These medications are typically used for patients with asthma, inflammatory arthritis, Crohn’s disease, severe allergies, spinal cord trauma, and many other disorders. Although there is no absolute risk of developing AVN with use of limited steroids (like short-course steroid dose packs), there have been few reports in the literature of its possible risks.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 09:17:34 AM »
hahaha! old cock you have no idea how calm i am...

calling me squirt and a punk is like calling you coo....l makes no sense.

by the way i'm still waitng for my ass beating you promised me 6 months ago.
well skip yo ass on down to alabama superstar!  i'll know its you by the billy grahm headband you have on!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 09:18:10 AM »
hahaha fucking stupid decrepid old plasttic hip bastard.
your 50 year old bones = dust,stinking old ####
Burp!  I'm signing you up for anger management classes!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 09:21:29 AM »

http://orthodoc.aaos.org/MarkKatzMD/AVNStrikesYoung.html

The most common risk factor is the use of oral or IV steroid medications (corticosteroids such as Prednisone). These medications are typically used for patients with asthma, inflammatory arthritis, Crohn’s disease, severe allergies, spinal cord trauma, and many other disorders. Although there is no absolute risk of developing AVN with use of limited steroids (like short-course steroid dose packs), there have been few reports in the literature of its possible risks.

Interesting, thanks for the link!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
Burp!  I'm signing you up for anger management classes!

haha
at least my hip is not crumbling away
wheelchair for you soon old man!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 09:29:30 AM »

Gee, I guess his doctor doesn't know the difference between corticosteroids and anabolic steroids.  ::)

Gimme some of that hydrocortizone.... I wanna get hyoooooge!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 09:35:59 AM »
dude.... a new hip...that sucks...i once dated a chick who had a hip replacement and had a bad car accident..we could only fuck doggystyle which didnt make me no nevermind at all...

i wonder what a fake hip limits you too...im sure no squatting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
dude.... a new hip...that sucks...i once dated a chick who had a hip replacement and had a bad car accident..we could only fuck doggystyle which didnt make me no nevermind at all...

i wonder what a fake hip limits you too...im sure no squatting.
I guess no more missionary for you roost...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 09:48:02 AM »
haha
at least my hip is not crumbling away
wheelchair for you soon old man!
Man i hope i get one of those electric ones!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 09:48:59 AM »
I guess no more missionary for you roost...
He said no sex for 3 months when i have the hip replaced.  My gf told me to ask the dentist if it limits me! 
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 12:18:56 PM »
Man i hope i get one of those electric ones!

haha its no fun when you dont bite:D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 12:21:40 PM »
haha its no fun when you dont bite:D
I'll do better next time.  See I face hip replacement with a positive attitude, crying about it does no good, you just do what you have to do.

And like i'd ever really let this place get to me?  Who gives a crap what teeny boppers post on a website called Get Big?  Remember those that attack are most likely pre-puberty kids like Squadfather with 80% bodyfat.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
Famly doctors don't know shit about AAS.  Hope this helps.
3 of them confirmed it, one was Dr. Andrews, the doctor that works with all the athletes.
Sorry, they know way more shit than you do so i'll leave my fate in their hands, not some teen that benches about 185 and thinks he knows it all.  Actually doesn't much matter what caused it.
But 3 doctors have said there is a link between AAS and blood supply to the hip.  Sorry, they outweigh your opinion by about 9000000 to 1 in useful brain cells.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
Fallacy.

Just because these doctors know more than me on some absolute scale doesn't mean they know more than I do about AAS and its effects on the body.  Did they offer you any evidence as to how AAS caused this or did they just say it with no proof?
I didn't ask for proof, didn't care if thats what caused it or not, its happened.
But you have shown no proof either other than puffing your chest out and claiming to know more.

Dr. Andrews is the finest bone doc in the united states, i trust he knows his shit.  more than i'd ever trust a getbigger. lmao
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »
shit, that's pretty bad news.  i think it is genetically determined though, in my family my maternal grandmother had a hip replacement, my mom has weak hips, and right now my sister is complaining about hers.  i hope this shit stays on the female side of the family (i know, i'm a hero).

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »
Fallacy.

Just because these doctors know more than me on some absolute scale doesn't mean they know more than I do about AAS and its effects on the body.  Did they offer you any evidence as to how AAS caused this or did they just say it with no proof?

Exactly...Its called...argument of experience=Fallacy..

This means that..

Though your doctor knows more about medicine. if you had a problem relating to steroids you might want to refer to a bodybuilder about the effects before you take advice from a doc...Being in med school as well as a bio major and health/nutrition minor in undergrad from morehouse college....i can tell you we dont cover AAS indepth because there arent many defenitive answeres on the serious negative effects. You can look at the "steriod related deaths" and none of them can definativley point out roids as the overwhelming factor. The point is that steroids just dont have many research journals reporting effects....i say allllllthat to say. that its not a huge topic in the medical community. not nearly as big as in the bb community...shit my doc said that i shouldnt take creatine...thats because he dosent know about it as far as supplementation

LOL matt i took the same Argument class in undergrad too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 01:10:26 PM »
I didn't ask for proof, didn't care if thats what caused it or not, its happened.
But you have shown no proof either other than puffing your chest out and claiming to know more.

Dr. Andrews is the finest bone doc in the united states, i trust he knows his shit.  more than i'd ever trust a getbigger. lmao

not  internal medicine or pharm.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »
i think it is genetically determined though, in my family my maternal grandmother had a hip replacement, my mom has weak hips, and right now my sister is complaining about hers. 

Nope...   according to Old Rooster and Dr. Feelgood, your granny, mom, and sis are all roid-heads!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."