Author Topic: Bring back cruel and unusual punishment!  (Read 4135 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Bring back cruel and unusual punishment!
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 09:32:41 AM »
I have a feeling Jeffrey Dahmer would have you for lunch.
Good example If mr dahmer was responsible for someone i loved then I would have taken him out and slowly force fed him his own legs, bit by bit. Keep him hooked up to and IV so he does not bleed out and stays under during removal and cauterise his legs after removal. simple.. ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 09:38:35 AM »
Good example If mr dahmer was responsible for someone i loved then I would have taken him out and slowly force fed him his own legs, bit by bit. Keep him hooked up to and IV so he does not bleed out and stays under during removal and cauterise his legs after removal. simple.. ;D

Are you from West Virginia?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 09:48:01 AM »
I would obviously want to kill him.

But I don't have any right for retribution. That won't do jack shit to help the society.

Well I would like you to have the right to see the bastard suffer just as much as your loved one did, if you wanted to.

The only thing that matters is to have as many productive units as possible working in the society.

Interesting that you think the individual is a mere productive unit in society, but that's another thread.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »

i THINK THE truth most likely is you have never even been in  a fistfight in your life.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »
Are you from West Virginia?

-Hedge
No but I own some land there... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 10:11:56 AM »
i THINK THE truth most likely is you have never even been in  a fistfight in your life.

Sir not to start a cyber back and forth with you but really do you think I am some young kid who is never left home? I am not poking at you because I understand this is all make believe here in cyber land but to answer your question yes I have been in a fight or two. I respect you are intitled to your opinion and do not care for what I wrote and I respect its your choice. I don't think you would care if I talk about myself so I will save you the reading. That being said I know unless we sat down and shared a meal you would not understand the depths I would go to in my life to exact revenge. I know I have issues but its a fact and not a bost. Thanks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
Sir not to start a cyber back and forth with you but really do you think I am some young kid who is never left home? I am not poking at you because I understand this is all make believe here in cyber land but to answer your question yes I have been in a fight or two. I respect you are intitled to your opinion and do not care for what I wrote and I respect its your choice. I don't think you would care if I talk about myself so I will save you the reading. That being said I know unless we sat down and shared a meal you would not understand the depths I would go to in my life to exact revenge. I know I have issues but its a fact and not a bost. Thanks.

Truth be told, ...when I heard about the massacre, I immediately thought of you.
not sure if it was because of your... um... issues, or because of your location, ...but I did think of you.  :D
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
Truth be told, ...when I heard about the massacre, I immediately thought of you.
not sure if it was because of your... um... issues, or because of your location, ...but I did think of you.  :D

I hope it was for my location... :) But i understand from past conversations how the two can be crossed. Thanks for the thought, its always nice to hear.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »
I hope it was for my location... :) But i understand from past conversations how the two can be crossed. Thanks for the thought, its always nice to hear.

{giggle}  :-X
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »

Ever thought of counseling?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 10:44:27 AM »
Ever thought of counseling?

Dose not work for me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 10:55:25 AM »
No.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 11:11:33 AM »
Dose not work for me.
Ever thought of a refresher course in spelling?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 11:19:55 AM »
Ever thought of a refresher course in spelling?
;D Smartass.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »
How is torturing someong going to bring the victims? Torture will not lead to releasing of anger and resentsentment, but add to it by giving your sick pleasure.

Simple leathal injection will do.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 11:29:32 AM »
I actually agree with Hedge.   WOuld revenge bring your sister back?  nope.
I'd pray to god to help me through it and i'd realize my sister was in a better place.
No matter how you killed the guy that killed your sister, wouldn't in any way at all change the pain you would be feeling.
His life really wouldn't matter to me, of course i'd want him brought to justice, i've always thought the idea of someone spending every day of the rest of his life in prison, facing rape, beatings from other inmates and such, would be more satisfying to me than his life to end in an instance.

Decomposing in the ground is a better place? 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
How is torturing someong going to bring the victims? Torture will not lead to releasing of anger and resentsentment, but add to it by giving your sick pleasure.

Not sure I agree with you, I have always found it to be very relaxing.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 11:41:17 AM »
Not sure I agree with you, I have always found it to be very relaxing.

Pleasure helps you to relax. If you feel sad, then it would be better to just knock down some drinks over torturing someone.

I've seen a fair share of people getting tortured for no good reason. My brother liked to torture people because it was simply another escape for him and his buddies. He and his friends got sick pleasure out of it and I'm sure it was relaxing to him too. Is he like that still? No.. He knows better now.

Maybe learning to play a guitar and writing music would help people to honor a loss, rather then just stooping to the level of some sick asshole.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 11:46:54 AM »

Pleasure helps you to relax. If you feel sad, then it would be better to just knock down some drinks over torturing someone.

I've seen a fair share of people getting tortured for no good reason. My brother liked to torture people because it was simply another escape for him and his buddies. He and his friends got sick pleasure out of it and I'm sure it was relaxing to him too. Is he like that still? No.. He knows better now.

Maybe learning to play a guitar and writing music would help people to honor a loss, rather then just stooping to the level of some sick asshole.

No man I understand your point and I may come off flipent but thats not what I am trying to say. I agree 100%, it's much better and healthier and smarter to be above the ahole. For me in my choice it would be different. It does not make it right or correct or the best choice at all. Its blind hatered being released do to the inability to change reality. Its evil and against all that is right but I understand how I am and What choice I would make. I would like to think when it came down to it I would either not be able to or thru the grace of god make a much better choice, I just worry for myself that I would not be able to.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 12:15:46 PM »

I want to have the right to see that punishment equal in magnitude to the offense is meted out to anyone who brutally murders any of my loved ones. That's all. I don't want the POS laughing in my face from behind bars while I pay for him to live in the state's hospitality.