Author Topic: Counter-Strike and The Virginia Tech. Massacre related?  (Read 4240 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Counter-Strike and The Virginia Tech. Massacre related?
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »

240 is back, dude somebody said that you commented something like "the shooter walked into the classroom, opened fire and got 10 headshots in a row like the game counter-strike?"

True or not true?
#

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Counter-Strike and The Virginia Tech. Massacre related?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »
no, that's tasteless.

it was reported that he executed many who were on the floor covering their faces. 

i havent played counterstrike, nor would i compare it to that.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
Hey Rob...if there were no tragedies, injustices, or conspiracies to talk about, what would you do with your time? 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:21:25 AM »
Not sure if the "i" was still in 3rd person or referred to as himself

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142076.0
#

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 11:22:12 AM »
Hey Rob...if there were no tragedies, injustices, or conspiracies to talk about, what would you do with your time? 

He will never have to worry about not having any one of those.....

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 11:22:32 AM »
no, that's tasteless.

it was reported that he executed many who were on the floor covering their faces. 

i havent played counterstrike, nor would i compare it to that.
But eventually somehow you will link this to george bush in some big conspiracy.  Lemme guess, one person in that classroom had information on 9/11 and bush told him to take the entire class out.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
He will never have to worry about not having any one of those.....

Well maybe he should be thankful for them?   ;D 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »
Somebody referred to the crime scene yesterday as a "forensics nightmare."  Well if that's a nightmare for a forensics expert, what would you call their wet dream?  THEY LIVE FOR THAT SHIT!  Same thing goes for all the news anchors!  The girl on CNN last night was like, "yes, we're all so devastated and depressed here..."  WHATEVER!  You think they'd rather be talking about the weather?   ??? 

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 11:34:48 AM »
I can hear that voice in the game.. "headshot"
~

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 11:38:44 AM »
Somebody referred to the crime scene yesterday as a "forensics nightmare."  Well if that's a nightmare for a forensics expert, what would you call their wet dream?  THEY LIVE FOR THAT SHIT!  Same thing goes for all the news anchors!  The girl on CNN last night was like, "yes, we're all so devastated and depressed here..."  WHATEVER!  You think they'd rather be talking about the weather?   ??? 

lol cnn is creaming there pants right now and so am i. Events like this are a tradegy for a few and entertainment for the rest. It's the truth so don't go bullshit how horrible you feel about it for fuck sakes. This is breakin up your work week just as it's breaking up everyone else's it's something to think about nothing more. I mean if you wanna feel sorry for people goto a icu in your local hospital i gaurtee you there will be one kid there dieing in a hospital bed, another person in the same room who are going bankrupt trying to care for there elderly father, or a 45 year old man dieing and leaving 3 kids behind.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 11:43:46 AM »
lol cnn is creaming there pants right now and so am i. Events like this are a tradegy for a few and entertainment for the rest. It's the truth so don't go bullshit how horrible you feel about it for fuck sakes. This is breakin up your work week just as it's breaking up everyone else's it's something to think about nothing more. I mean if you wanna feel sorry for people goto a icu in your local hospital i gaurtee you there will be one kid there dieing in a hospital bed, another person in the same room who are going bankrupt trying to care for there elderly father, or a 45 year old man dieing and leaving 3 kids behind.
I've prayed for the families of the victims countless times.  You simply have a black heart. I feel sorry for you.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 11:51:22 AM »
Dude this is pretty interesting, a muslim speaker is preaching infront of george bush and the rest of the Virginia Tech university on Tv now.
#

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
Useless campus security AND cops standing around outside during the shooting. Good job guys!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »
Dude this is pretty interesting, a muslim speaker is preaching infront of george bush and the rest of the Virginia Tech university on Tv now.

Of course it is!    

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 11:55:42 AM »
Gaurtee - Guarantee
dieing - dying
Good job on bankrupt and entertainment.
've prayed for the families of the victims countless times.  You simply have a black heart. I feel sorry for you.
Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of those people in the classroom that were lynched prayed too.  Maybe "God" was out to lunch, but now hears your prayers...ahah  Wake up man.
N

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »
Of course it is!    

I liked 240s probodybuilding weekly style running commentry thread of the "death count".

Classic thread, he keeped us informed of the number of frags,

"humiliation" "double kill".

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
And now it's everyone's job to point fingers and talk about what THEY would have done.  What makes people think that if all the people on that campus didn't do anything differently, that THEY would have?  Were the victims "stupid" for not doing something differently?  Were the cops and security guards really all that much more incapable than cops and security guards the rest of the world over?  Should there have been metal detectors and fingerprint ID's and guns banned and video games outlawed?  Would that have stopped this?  You know how much of a pain in the ass that would be for the millions of other people around the world that have to walk around in society every other day but that one, in every other place but that campus?  You think you can stop something like this from happening?  The more intent you are on stopping this stuff, the more intent people are to showing that it can't be!    

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »
And now it's everyone's job to point fingers and talk about what THEY would have done.  What makes people think that if all the people on that campus didn't do anything differently, that THEY would have?  Were the victims "stupid" for not doing something differently?  Were the cops and security guards really all that much more incapable than cops and security guards the rest of the world over?  Should there have been metal detectors and fingerprint ID's and guns banned and video games outlawed?  Would that have stopped this?  You know how much of a pain in the ass that would be for the millions of other people around the world that walk around in society every other day but that one, on that campus?  You think you can stop something like this from happening?  The more intent you are on stopping this stuff, the more intent people are to showing that it can't be.      

All of that doesn't excuse 100% total failure to do anything.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:59 PM »

So you're saying that some of the victims probably should have done something differently then. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 12:10:46 PM »
Gaurtee - Guarantee
dieing - dying
Good job on bankrupt and entertainment.Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of those people in the classroom that were lynched prayed too.  Maybe "God" was out to lunch, but now hears your prayers...ahah  Wake up man.
Wow, you will meet the killer again one day, when you are both burning in eternal hell.
I'll pray for your soul, whether you like it or not.  I pity you.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 12:12:30 PM »

Hindsight always makes idiots feel like they would have done something more when in reality , had you been there you would have had your head tucked firmly between your ass cheeks crying like a newborn baby.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 12:14:42 PM »
Hindsight always makes idiots feel like they would have done something more when in reality , had you been there you would have had your head tucked firmly between your ass cheeks crying like a newborn baby.

As a cop or security there, yes i can say for sure that i'd have done more than that and obviously more than you having signed up to do the job, ya little pussy. LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
So you're saying that some of the victims probably should have done something differently then. 

There were heavily armed cops and security standing around; nothing to do with students.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 12:16:24 PM »

Yes. It doesn't matter how much of a hero anyone thinks he is, if someone has a gun pointed at your face you can't and you won't do anything heroic.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
Yes. It doesn't matter how much of a hero anyone thinks he is, if someone has a gun pointed at your face you can't and you won't do anything heroic.

Actually that's untrue, some did take action including a professor and students blocking the doors. I was talking about the "security" and cops around, anyway.