Author Topic: Note to all poster's concerning "women"  (Read 2031 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Note to all poster's concerning "women"
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:42:05 AM »
Guys, please keep your negative thoughts concerning AAS and other performance enhancing drugs to yourself when in reference to women using these drugs. Everyone has their opinion on this topic and if anyone wants to voice a concern in a decent manner fine...simply conduct yourself like you would addressing any other poster on here. There is no need to call these women who post here "idiots" or tell them they are going to end up looking like a man, etc. Sure, there are women out there who do go to the extreme and they may infact end up looking like a man, but I know good and well that there are some of you here who also push the envelope when it comes to 'responsable" use. Either way there is no logical reason for the "hate" replies. Besides, many of you enjoy googeling over some of the various fitness/figure models out there...do you think they do not use these same drugs? If you do believe that then wake up and get a clue.

What brought about this thread is 2 part. First off, the thread started by JerseyGirl asking about HGH, at the moment there are only a handfull of replies on there, but that's only because I had to erase about a dozen of them. The thread had only been up for a few hours when a few idiots made unnecessary hurtfull comments.

Second, over the past year I've encouraged several women to post here on this forum because I often get PM's from a handfull of women concerning AAS. These women are paranoid about posting on the open board out of fear of being ridiculed, and I thought it would be nice if we had a good stable handfull of their peers who could help them out with their own personal experience. So far only a few have taken me up on the offer to post on the open board, and every single time they have been run off...well enough is enough.

From here on out, any board member who bashes or hates any female poster who post here, will be banned from the "Hardcore" board. No warnings no second chances, 1 strike and you're out.

I'd like for our section of this forum to be the best hardcore section on the net, and one of the only way that will happen is if the above guidlines are followed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Note to all poster's concerning "women"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »
Nice post & I agree & support you on this Arnold 100%.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
As do I.

I have no problem giving real advice about women using AAS.

8)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:40:49 PM »
That right guys we were all idiots before we all started and if you say you werent your full of shit.people on here act like they found steroids and nobody else did and they act like they knew what they were doing before they started.Everyone on in here has a question or questions about AAS and if you had all the answers you wouldnt be posting.So I guess that would make us idiots.Help the girls out you all are not the only bad ass's out there.Who gives a shit if a girl wants to take roids and may end up looking like a dude but i bet that dude thats a chick will slap the shit out of your ass's.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 02:14:15 PM »
Guys, please keep your negative thoughts concerning AAS and other performance enhancing drugs to yourself when in reference to women using these drugs. Everyone has their opinion on this topic and if anyone wants to voice a concern in a decent manner fine...simply conduct yourself like you would addressing any other poster on here. There is no need to call these women who post here "idiots" or tell them they are going to end up looking like a man, etc. Sure, there are women out there who do go to the extreme and they may infact end up looking like a man, but I know good and well that there are some of you here who also push the envelope when it comes to 'responsable" use. Either way there is no logical reason for the "hate" replies. Besides, many of you enjoy googeling over some of the various fitness/figure models out there...do you think they do not use these same drugs? If you do believe that then wake up and get a clue.

What brought about this thread is 2 part. First off, the thread started by JerseyGirl asking about HGH, at the moment there are only a handfull of replies on there, but that's only because I had to erase about a dozen of them. The thread had only been up for a few hours when a few idiots made unnecessary hurtfull comments.

Second, over the past year I've encouraged several women to post here on this forum because I often get PM's from a handfull of women concerning AAS. These women are paranoid about posting on the open board out of fear of being ridiculed, and I thought it would be nice if we had a good stable handfull of their peers who could help them out with their own personal experience. So far only a few have taken me up on the offer to post on the open board, and every single time they have been run off...well enough is enough.

From here on out, any board member who bashes or hates any female poster who post here, will be banned from the "Hardcore" board. No warnings no second chances, 1 strike and you're out.

I'd like for our section of this forum to be the best hardcore section on the net, and one of the only way that will happen is if the above guidlines are followed.

Excellent post and words I support it 100% also.  This is what makes AJ such a classy Mod. If a woman wants to go hardcore than have the f*ck at it  ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
I agree 200%             
U

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
awsome

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
I see no reason to cut them down. I've never made it my Biz to tell others how to live.

I'd like to see more women on here, but they need thick skin with lots of the jerks that thrive on Getbig.

I'm interested in the subject of AAS in all realms.

Quick deletion and baning of the offenders is the answer.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »

I'd like to see more women on here, but they need thick skin with lots of the jerks that thrive on Getbig.

This is the point of this new rule...they no longer need to have "thick skin" to feel worthy or comfortable posting on this section. There are a lot of "jerks" on getbig, but they are not going to be allowed to post here.

I'm not going to point fingers or call out any names at this point, as of right now everyone has a clean slate. But those of you who've done what I'm talking about in the past, and you know who you are, consider yourself warned.

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
Well said Arnold Jr.  :D

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
It's nice to have a place where us ladies can post without fear of being assaulted by numerous haters. I am really tired of being ridiculed for being a female bodybuilder at the top of my game. So thanks, and I will be posting on here from time to time and will encourage the others to do so as well. ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 08:32:21 PM »
Arnold, I greatly appreciate the sentiments.

I would like to see female posters get respect, and access to info. Sensible use is better than using without knowing what you are doing I assume[?]

However, I feel that *polite* suggestions to consider another option might be okay. Female anabolic/gear use is a debatable topic, I personally am firmly againest it, mostly as imo opionion it has drastically contributed to the decline of popularity of womens physique sports. And although some posters may be nasty and rude about it, they express the opinion of most the population when it comes to perception of a roided up woman.

Just my $0.02, and again I appreciate the sentiments of respect to women. Thanks ;)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 08:51:21 PM »
Thanks Arnold Jr. (and supporters). It would be nice to be able to share improvements/ask a question without getting bashed. Especially since this board collectively has a great knowledge base. I have learned quite a bit (but I only take girly stuff)...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 08:59:10 PM »
Arnold, I greatly appreciate the sentiments.

I would like to see female posters get respect, and access to info. Sensible use is better than using without knowing what you are doing I assume[?]

However, I feel that *polite* suggestions to consider another option might be okay. Female anabolic/gear use is a debatable topic, I personally am firmly againest it, mostly as imo opionion it has drastically contributed to the decline of popularity of womens physique sports. And although some posters may be nasty and rude about it, they express the opinion of most the population when it comes to perception of a roided up woman.

Just my $0.02, and again I appreciate the sentiments of respect to women. Thanks ;)
I understand what you're saying, but when it comes to the topic of performance enhancing drugs it is a touchy subject regardless of gender. When you refer to the "majority" of people you have to understand that this "majority" is going to have a problem with drug use by both men and women.

Personally, I have no problems with females using these drugs. Sure, there are risk but there are risk for the men as well. Now I never recommend to anyone man or women to use these drugs, that's their call, but if they decide to do so I will support their decision and offer any positive input and advice I can.

I also agree that sometimes providing "polite" alternatives may indeed be the best route to take, but again, this should applie to both genders. If someone is going to use drugs, if they have decided to take that route, then why on earth would anyone want to simply tell them "not to use them" when their obviously going to do so and when in the end quality advice and support about how to properly use these things will be far more beneficial to them.

To sum up, the disrespect towards our female counterparts is something that has infuriated me for a long time now. It seems to me to be something that is very hypocritical. And well I don't hate too many people but a hypocrite I loath.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »
Buff, CQ and AZ, thanks for chiming in and please feel free to drop by and offer any input or opinions you have at any time.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 04:15:04 AM »
Buff, CQ and AZ, thanks for chiming in and please feel free to drop by and offer any input or opinions you have at any time.

Dangerous post here Arnold. It's could be deadly to tell a bunch of women our opinions are welcome ;D

You points in your above post are valid and well written. I disagree though ;D

All theory, genders are equal, but in practice different things work. Eg; I can burst into tears at whim. If a guy burst into tears all the time, he will be considereing weird/sissy whatever. Many things like that.

The general public dislikes bb men alot too yes, but none with the same level of massive disdain the reserve for women.

I would love to see women just train and diet their butt off. The gear use shows up, end of story. They may think it doesn't...haha. I read your post before that the figure girls are hitting it too, I more than know that, it is evident up close with some of them.

I've medalled at world amateur IFBB level, and beaten numerous girls [who are using] in my day, simply by consistency, and dedication. In the end, gear use can never overcome genetics, and so many people try to overcome it.

The gear use is killing our female bb. The more women grow beards, talk like men, look like them, have their hair fall out - the more sponsors, shows and ticket buying fans run away.

I have finished ranting :D

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 05:56:17 AM »
cant we all just get along? and do what we all like to do best- - AAS and women.And vise versa for the ladies or maybe not but you know what I mean. ;D

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 02:06:46 PM »
Women can use and maintain their femininity as long as they stay away from androgens and stick to anabolics. Genetics, training and nutrition cannot be replaced by gear but if used properly it can enhance what you have worked hard to build.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
Genetics, training and nutrition cannot be replaced by gear but if used properly it can enhance what you have worked hard to build.

Very well put. That applies to both men & women.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 04:01:18 PM »
Women can use and maintain their femininity as long as they stay away from androgens and stick to anabolics. Genetics, training and nutrition cannot be replaced by gear but if used properly it can enhance what you have worked hard to build.
Agree big time. As far as "maintaining femininity" I know some women who can turn heads any where they go and these same heads would be shocked to know that they used various things.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »
Agree big time. As far as "maintaining femininity" I know some women who can turn heads any where they go and these same heads would be shocked to know that they used various things.
That is sooooo true! I know.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 06:11:53 AM »

That is very, very true....