Author Topic: Poll on different Sustanon brands...  (Read 5309 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Poll on different Sustanon brands...
« on: April 17, 2007, 03:28:09 PM »
Figured I'd try something unique on here, what is your favourite Sustanon brand (that includes Omna) and why?
which ones have you tried, and what experiences have you had with them? please keep it to *REAL* human grade Sustanon/Omna products only, no UG labs or other crap :)

I've personally tried Nile's , Karachi's, Omna's, Infar's and at one brief point, Dutch Sust.
My favourites by far, and the best results were the old Russian/Cyrillic Infar's , the worst were by far the Nile's.
Omna was so-so, Karachi was pretty good although a bit of bloating and the Dutch were alright as well.

Share your experiences and stories :)

I just got a batch of new Infar's in for my summer cycle right now, I don't know what to expect, I'm hoping they're as good and clean as the old Cyrillic ones were :)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Poll on different Sustanon brands...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »
Capt. Why are you so set against UG?

I have tried Karach's and Omna's

But. . . . . . . . . .

The best results I have had (in the last two cycles) was from a very popular UG and its Sust 500

U

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »
Capt. Why are you so set against UG?

I have tried Karach's and Omna's

But. . . . . . . . . .

The best results I have had (in the last two cycles) was from a very popular UG and its Sust 500

Several reasons..

1) quality control

2) underdosed/chopped chinese powders that are not USB.

3) mislabeled products (ie. you're paying for eq but get deca instead)

4) bathroom/kitchen chemistry 101 as opposed to sterile lab conditions

need I say more?  don't get me wrong, I use UG when I have to, for certain products but for the most part, even the best UG labs are crap compared to a real high grade human lab.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »
Several reasons..

1) quality control

2) underdosed/chopped chinese powders that are not USB.

3) mislabeled products (ie. you're paying for eq but get deca instead)

4) bathroom/kitchen chemistry 101 as opposed to sterile lab conditions

need I say more?  don't get me wrong, I use UG when I have to, for certain products but for the most part, even the best UG labs are crap compared to a real high grade human lab.

I got ya bro, I guess I just havent found the right, reliable source for Human Grade, I dont like going international, I have done it twice and was scared shitness while it was in route.
U

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
Karachi is the only Sust HG i've tried. Very good product.

The 2 UG labs i use i have sent out for test results and they came back better than i expected. as for the lab 101, well you gotta know your source and trust him... ;)

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
Dutch Organon w/ the paper wrapper on the amps. Single packs. You know its great just from the packaging.

Nothing  bad ever happened from all the Karachi Sus & Deca I used. And at $1.50-$2.00 per amp.
It seems very clean. Fill is a bit off amp to amp is all I'd say.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
this is obviously UG, but the smoothest and most potent sust I ever took was eurochem....believe or not
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 01:32:59 PM »
Anyone else have any Sust stories to share? favourites, dislikes ?

right now I think it's pretty much across the board that Nile's are shit.

btw. noodrin, i wouldn't be trusting that shit you posted, looks homemade.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 02:56:47 PM »
I've only tried UG sust's & I hated all of them. I made gains but the shots were too painful.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
I've only tried UG sust's & I hated all of them. I made gains but the shots were too painful.
That can be pretty typical with UG sust, but I've used some UG sust in the past that was fairly smooth. However, these days I'm sticking with single estered test...it's just easier, smoother and just as efficient.

Rim, if you do ever decide to use sust again and if you can get a decent deal on some Karachi's, I'd be willing to bet that would be a pain free experience for you. Ff you're going to use sust, Karachi's are top notch.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
Rim, if you do ever decide to use sust again and if you can get a decent deal on some Karachi's, I'd be willing to bet that would be a pain free experience for you. Ff you're going to use sust, Karachi's are top notch.

I still swear up & down that I think I'm extra sensitive to the prop ester. I've tried human grade prop once or twice & it still hurt like hell.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 03:44:55 AM »
I still swear up & down that I think I'm extra sensitive to the prop ester. I've tried human grade prop once or twice & it still hurt like hell.

That could be bottom line on it for you. If it's real SUS, there's gona be 30mg's of prop in each one.
I get less pain from it in big hip shots. Go in sideways, rather than reaching way around back.
 I've done 4cc in one side, and 3cc in the other 2 days later. Tolerable.
Dutch, Karachi or Human grade compounded (that stuffs history).  At start of a cycle, With that 7cc, ya got a smooth base for 21 days+ to lay some other stuff on top of. Some enanthate every 3-5 days. Hit hard up front, and taper down.

It's not as big a dose as it sounds when you consider how its releasing. 7x30; 7x60; 7;60 & the 700mgs of ultra long acting Decanoate. I do NOT feel that it's all active at same time. It seems to ramp up around day 10-14 on a load big enough to feel it on like that.

The Karachi's were good I also agree. If you ever see those Dutch Organons- grab them!

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 09:01:01 AM »
I don't like Sustanon. Never had. Too many hormonal swings.

My UG labs are the best. All analytical assayed USP 23 grade.

Ive seen major manu's have shittier products that what I run........

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 04:02:41 PM »
I am using GPL sust 300 and it hurts like hell!! Gives me the chills, night sweats, flu like symptoms and injection site pain for at least 7 days. I have even developed a rash on one of bicepts where I recently injected into the delt.  On the other delt I injected I develolped edema on my elbow, which looked like a 90 year old triceps when waiving at you.  However, it has subsited some, but not all the way.  This is my first cycle so the rash and edema must be related to the sust 300.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
I am using GPL sust 300 and it hurts like hell!! Gives me the chills, night sweats, flu like symptoms and injection site pain for at least 7 days. I have even developed a rash on one of bicepts where I recently injected into the delt.  On the other delt I injected I develolped edema on my elbow, which looked like a 90 year old triceps when waiving at you.  However, it has subsited some, but not all the way.  This is my first cycle so the rash and edema must be related to the sust 300.

That's what you get from cheap underground shit..

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 10:39:55 AM »
Anyone else have any Sust stories to share? favourites, dislikes ?

right now I think it's pretty much across the board that Nile's are shit.

btw. noodrin, i wouldn't be trusting that shit you posted, looks homemade.

yeah home make, you have not been to bangkok and see the AMP lab make for GA? they are 2 football field big.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
tell us more Im a big fan of GA gear.

The labs was a AMP standards labs that approval by Thai FDA for producing medicine but not steriods for export and Thai's hospital. I think they are making for them underground. GA don't even exist in Thai FDA list! GA is underground company and the labs which make for them is not, they are OK!

freind of mine spoke to GA's contract lab for a few times, but they refuse to manufacture for him. Who know the owner of the labs is parts of GA also?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 07:30:21 AM »
I don't like Sustanon. Never had. Too many hormonal swings.

My UG labs are the best. All analytical assayed USP 23 grade.

Ive seen major manu's have shittier products that what I run........

The stuff (sust) is all over the place.  Give me C, E or prop for a shorter time.  Prop would probally be the best ester choice but the EOD sticks gets to really suck when on long HRT cycles.  So C or E is preferred.