Author Topic: SHOOTING AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  (Read 1127 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
SHOOTING AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
OK, not that big a story.  :)

But do any of you gun guys find something peculiar about this?

----------

<< Two Secret Service officers were injured on Tuesday after a gun held by another Secret Service officer accidentally fired inside the White House gate, according to a spokesman, Darrin Blackford.

Their injuries are non-life threatening, the spokesman said.

One officer suffered a shrapnel wound to the face, and the other was wounded in the leg. >>

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=politicsNews&storyid=2007-04-17T192809Z_01_N17445050_RTRUKOC_0_US-WHITEHOUSE-INCIDENT.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: SHOOTING AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »
Wow, that must have been some accident, ...it managed to take out two guys at once.

How does a weapon accidently discharge? I notice they quickly shut down Pennsylvania ave.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:12:12 AM »
Wow, that must have been some accident, ...it managed to take out two guys at once.

How does a weapon accidently discharge? I notice they quickly shut down Pennsylvania ave.

It was an accident because it wasn't supposed to... most likely, someone pulled a trigger though.

:D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 12:18:39 AM »
It was an accident because it wasn't supposed to... most likely, someone pulled a trigger though.

:D

I know someone must have pulled a trigger silly, ...I'm just wondering why someone would be pulling a trigger.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 12:24:51 AM »
I know someone must have pulled a trigger silly, ...I'm just wondering why someone would be pulling a trigger.

Well, I don't know exactly... Could have been a number of things.

Once, a buddy of mine was at work, and someone asked to see his gun... He removed the clip and handed it to him... Too bad he forgot he had one in the chamber which he didn't eject.

The guy he handed it to pulled the trigger and blam... one bullet into the service desk.

Luckily no one was injured, but his carelessness could have really hurt someone.

I'm sure it was something along those lines... maybe was going to clean it... forgot there was one in the chamber... You never know.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 12:27:30 AM »
The big $64,000 question is... was the bullet filled with gunpowder... or yeast?  :-X
w