Author Topic: Is George W. Bush Satan's spawn ??  (Read 5541 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Is George W. Bush Satan's spawn ??
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:43:50 PM »
Discuss.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is George W. Bush Satan's spawn ??
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »
Discuss.

So that must mean G. Bush Senior is.......SATAN?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »
From the literature I've read, Satan is pretty articulate. I have to figure his son would be the same.

No, I think George W. Bush is probably just the ultimate product of the American ruling class...

A substance-abusing, hypocritical, venal, murdering twat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
From the literature I've read, Satan is pretty articulate. I have to figure his son would be the same.

No, I think George W. Bush is probably just the ultimate product of the American ruling class...

A substance-abusing, hypocritical, venal, murdering twat.

You forgot amoral, but right fucking on dude.

i cannot wait till that motherf**er is out of office.  He is a worse president than jay is mr O.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »
Man I hope u guys continue on with this shit...and the Secret Service pays u all a visit.  ::)
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
Man I hope u guys continue on with this shit...and the Secret Service pays u all a visit.  ::)

I find your candor in openly expressing your longing for a police state in which people are frightened to criticize their government admirably refreshing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 06:30:59 PM »
nope.....just what I said..u guys are coming close to getting a vist and while I have no idea what u do..enigma would be in deep shit..I only mention this because I saw it happen and the guys doing it were just screwing around. As far as the police state..since I'll be on the other side..I'm not to worried :P
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »
nope.....just what I said..u guys are coming close to getting a vist and while I have no idea what u do..enigma would be in deep shit..I only mention this because I saw it happen and the guys doing it were just screwing around. As far as the police state..since I'll be on the other side..I'm not to worried :P

Well, I'm sure the government knows how to find me.  :)

In the meantime, why don't you explore around your neighborhood and see if there's anyone there you can inform on? I'm sure the authorities will respect you for performing this patriotic duty.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »
Discuss.

no...

he's under masonic control..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »

did you know i teach  and some have been (that could be 1 or 3 or many) CIA guys have taken me classes..

do you think they r gonna visit me ?? ;D

i'm gonna show my CIA friend this thread when we get together to play pool soon  :) 

your douche ass dosen't know how perfectly normal these folks are....this aint like the move "the bourne identiy" ya ijiot..

you REALLy rhink our top security guys are  STUPID enough not to be able to tell the difference at a glance?

you are an idiot...for thinking they (our CIA) are idiots..they r the best of the fu cking best ya c unt..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »

I'm sure they're concerned over a bunch of dudes on a bbing forum..

if this country becomes a police state(ribo's nightmare) then I'm sure they'll make you a high ranking officer. You'll have a legion of officers to waterboard any rag or liberal.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »
I'm digging a Spider Hole just in case.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »
Bush is obviously highly influenced by evil forces and who knows, if you follow modern Christian lore, the Antichrist/son of the devil is a master of deception.  If he fits the bill and he does in several areas, even his dumb appearance could be a deception.

Now, Karl Rove's life is right of of an Omen Script:
"Rove learned from his aunt and uncle that the man who had raised him was not his biological father; both he and his older brother Eric were the children of another man. Rove has expressed great love and admiration for his adoptive father and for "how selfless" his love had been.[5] Rove's mother committed suicide in Reno, Nevada, in 1981"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 09:43:55 PM »
no...

he's under masonic control..

He sure loves to drop public messages to the Masonic leaders that this is the case.  Unknown if it's tossed into the speeches and goes right over his head or if he's fully aware of and in support of it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »
It seems like he's just a nice guy and he really doesn't know whats happening around him.
S

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 04:31:24 AM »

The Secret Service is now Trolling GetBig to stop the next 9-11 ????

If so, this country is in DEEP shit.

HH, as long as NO personal threats are made, I was under the impression that opinions and free speech were allowed in the U.S.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 04:55:50 AM »
Headhunter, we both know quite well that not one thing said in this thread is remotely worthy of a visit from the secret service.... unless it is now Bush's SS. Please, speculating on Bush being the Antichrist, let's keep the threats semi real OK...  The secret service is going to have their hands real full on that one, google Antichrist and Bush = 813,000hits LOLOLOL....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 05:00:07 AM »
LOL...

WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

Madsen, a Washington-based writer and columnist, who often writes for Counterpunch, says that people close to the pope claim that amid these concerns, the pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations. John Paul II has always believed the world was on the precipice of the final confrontation between Good and Evil as foretold in the New Testament.

Before he became pope, Karol Cardinal Wojtyla said, "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."
cont...http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0MKY/is_9_27/ai_108881880

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 05:01:49 AM »
Headhunter, we both know quite well that not one thing said in this thread is remotely worthy of a visit from the secret service.... unless it is now Bush's SS. Please, speculating on Bush being the Antichrist, let's keep the threats semi real OK...  The secret service is going to have their hands real full on that one, google Antichrist and Bush = 813,000hits LOLOLOL....

Berserker.......thanks for clarifying that.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 05:28:26 AM »
Discuss.

More like you are a disgruntled military boy that comes off as un-patriotic and brings shame to the military.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 06:45:41 AM »
More like you are a disgruntled military boy that comes off as un-patriotic and brings shame to the military.
WTF... This is like the 10th time I've listened to a rigthy ridicule someone using their service against them ::)  If he was honorably discharged, that should be all you need to not go there!!!!!!!!!!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 06:52:57 AM »
Thank you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 07:34:30 AM »
Thank you.
no problem, it's happened to me twice here.  Of all the things I would think would be off limits, but nope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 08:34:38 AM »
The only time anyone would have to worry about BUSH being Satan's spawn is if he finds a way to stay in power after 2008.  Perhaps another terrorist attack?  Nuke L.A., Vegas, perhaps?

Otherwise he's not the anti-christ, but instead, the stupidest president in the history oft he United States.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 08:48:55 AM »
  Unknown if it's tossed into the speeches and goes right over his head or if he's fully aware of and in support of it.

i seriously think thats the case..he's a puppet..

either that or one heluva good act
carpe` vaginum!