Author Topic: do the pros and top amateur bb's ever ever not use anything throughout the year?  (Read 20003 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Anadrol 50 for 5 weeks, 3 weeks of Halo Test, Clen, Win every 4weeks. I am sure some form of anti-estrogen was added. Well as you can see is not only Win every 4 days. Anadrol 50 is known to be one of the strongest Ster. out there.

just think of the gains he would have if he added in Nitro Tech...he would be a man mountain.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Evil Angel, if one is to take test at the top of the range, i.e 1000 mg per week--is there any point of stacking anything else like deca, dbol, etc on top of that?  Or is 1000 mg of test per week already at the max level of absorption and anything over that will not increase muscle gain?

The use of other anabolic in combination is beneficial and recommended for the same reasons regarding saturation of receptors. So I would say that 1000mg is considered to be close to a saturation level for test, but the combination of other drugs would use other receptors.

You seem to be really convinced on what you state so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not automatically assume you are a naive idiot.

But, the saturation point theory is completely logical, that I have no trouble accepting.

But saturation does not equate to deminisence (hope this word exists lol) which is what you're talking about now.

I can complely follow you on the once you get past a certain point the results will be proportionally smaller with higher doses, but please explain the deminishing results because I really dont see that happening to be honest

Let me give you an analogy. If you have a parking lot with a capacity for 100 cars and you put 150 cars on the lot. The ability of the cars to move would be seriously impacted. Same with Tanning your body would respond to radiation in a positive way to a point, passing that point would cause a burn what is exactly the opposite effect. As state before abuse of any drug would cause a inverse reaction. That is why you would see a decrease in the synthesis of protein after saturation levels are achieved.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Let me give you an anology: both cars have the exact same framework/wheels etc

One has a 50 hp engine, the other one a 200 hp engine

Which one has the highest top speed/acceleration rate

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Only pussies get off the sauce.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
just wondering if the pros ever go off the gear,hg,insulin,etcetera. at any time of the year even if it's for a week, 2 weeks, or 1 month are they ever off the juice? if so do they do this time to recover and use "natural" testosterone boosting supplements and perhaps some estrogen blockers?

or if they do come off for any length of time, do they go off of everything?

Jack London apparently doesn't comes off, and used 4 grams of test a week.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Let me give you an analogy: both cars have the exact same framework/wheels etc

One has a 50 hp engine, the other one a 200 hp engine

Which one has the highest top speed/acceleration rate

Did not get your analogy.
People have genetic differences. But in the end of the day a Muscle is a Muscle. Doctors prescribe similar amounts base on patients weight even so some genetic differences are observed. So obviously some people would have higher response level, but increasing the amount is not the answer.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Jack London apparently doesn't comes off, and used 4 grams of test a week.

-Hedge

Hedge,

I really hope that is not the case...as you can see increasing the amounts do not necessary equates to muscle gain....London is a great guy but no amounts will make him Lee. period

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Hedge,

I really hope that is not the case...as you can see increasing the amounts do not necessary equates to muscle gain....London is a great guy but no amounts will make him Lee. period

i lost any respect i had for rhino the other day.....  some guy asked him what he takes  and by guy i mean kid  19-22    what he does and he said test year round at 4000mg!    fucking ridiculous hasn;t been off in years..... even if that is what you do   why would you tell some dumb ass kid that

In your opinion, could year around use in very high dosages speed up aging?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

In your opinion, could year around use in very high dosages speed up aging?

-Hedge

Year round use of ANY medication is not recomended. Even simple things as mantaining a high levels of protein,vitamin...should be cycle of for a short period to allow the body to clean up.
Year round use of Steroids is just pure stupidity. Acellariontion in Aging, permanent liver and other internal organs damange, increase levels of cellular mutations are among the severe conseguences. And the worse part of it, the muscular benefits aren't there.