Author Topic: do the pros and top amateur bb's ever ever not use anything throughout the year?  (Read 19997 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
NO I REALLY CUT THEM.......OR ONE OF THEM GOT HALF WAY WITH THE OTHER AND THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING ....WENT TO HOSPITAL....
You live your life very intense bro... You live...........

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Lee, did you ever try insulin or have you always steered away from that?

NO I NEVER HAVE....NEVER FELT LIKE I WANTED TO......MAYBE WHY I STILL HAVE A SMALL WAIST

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
NO I NEVER HAVE....NEVER FELT LIKE I WANTED TO......MAYBE WHY I STILL HAVE A SMALL WAIST

man, so when you were a fat ass bulked up at 240 that was all eating ???

kfc would be so proud. :'(

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
Lee Priest in my book is one of the absolute best IFBB pros (well, former pros I guess ::) )

Look at any interview Lee has done, he is all about the fans.

He did the Tom Platz video and openly discussed his steroid use, he has openly admitted he use on here. Unlike other pros, Lee has balls and wants people to know the truth. You have to commend him for that.

Absolutely commend him for that, but other than Lee how many bodybuilders openly discuss their cycle with either fans or fellow gym members.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
man, so when you were a fat ass bulked up at 240 that was all eating ???

kfc would be so proud. :'(

AND MACDONALDS ..KRISPY KREME...ICE CEAM.....AND ALOT OF OTHER CRAP :) BUT IT TASTE GOOD.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
AND MACDONALDS ..KRISPY KREME...ICE CEAM.....AND ALOT OF OTHER CRAP :) BUT IT TASTE GOOD.

how many calories do you think you eat in the offseason, and then to diet?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
how many calories do you think you eat in the offseason, and then to diet?

OFFSEASON NO IDEA....CONTEST 4,000-4,500

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Jeez - that sounds pretty high for pre-contest Lee? Presuming your carbs have to be reduced alot, where do the 4500 cals come from?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

very interesting.   And you only use winstrol for dieting you say?  The calories seem high even at your size.

I'm interested in knowing what types of food you eat, if you can summarize that.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

Lee, was it not tempting to take more gear, like 2 grams a week or more for 9 months of the year or so, if you knew that only taking winstrol and primo for a few months a year still got you to top 6 at the Mr. O.  If you could place so high on such little gear, I don't see how you would not be tempted to take as much gear as your competitors to see if you could place even higher.  I think this is why most people don't believe what you claim about your intake.  Why don't you address this?

bigbobs

• Getbig V

So about 20 calories per lb bodyweight during precontest?

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
This idea that the more Gear you take the better you place is ridiculous and no scientifically base. The responce to 750mg of Test is almost identical to 3000g. The only difference is the increase in side effects and a Dramatic decrease of competitive years. This is evedint in the majority of drugs. If your pain has not gone away with 4 aspirins taking 15 is not going to be beneficial -Saturation effect.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
This idea that the more Gear you take the better you place is ridiculous and no scientifically base. The responce to 750mg of Test is almost identical to 3000g. The only difference is the increase in side effects and a Dramatic decrease of competitive years. This is evedint in the majority of drugs. If your pain has not gone away with 4 aspirins taking 15 is not going to be beneficial -Saturation effect.

I didn't say the more gear you take the better, otherwise I would have asked Lee why he wasn't taking 10grams a week.  However, it is true that the more gear the better the results to an extent.  Are you saying that anything over winstrol once every four days won't affect results??

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
I didn't say the more gear you take the better, otherwise I would have asked Lee why he wasn't taking 10grams a week.  However, it is true that the more gear the better the results to an extent.  Are you saying that anything over winstrol once every four days won't affect results??

Muscular development does Not exponentially increase with the increase of anabolics. If any thing your results decrease after the  exalting of the receptors. By forcing your internal organs you will start to have a hard time keeping muscle and your ability to lean out will be seriously affected. The increase of a Pro Anabolic Protocol will result in minimal Muscular results.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Right ...

GH15 ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V

Muscular development does Not exponentially increase with the increase of anabolics. If any thing your results decrease after the  exalting of the receptors. By forcing your internal organs you will start to have a hard time keeping muscle and your ability to lean out will be seriously affected. The increase of a Pro Anabolic Protocol will result in minimal Muscular results.

You're just repeating yourself again.  I don't know why you're having difficulty understanding what I'm saying.  I KNOW THAT MUSCLE GAINS DO NOT EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE WITH THE INCREASE IN ANABOLICS.  However, it is FALSE to suggest that there would be NO increase in potential muscle size from taking anything above winstrol once every four days.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Anadrol 50 for 5 weeks, 3 weeks of Halo Test, Clen, Win every 4weeks. I am sure some form of anti-estrogen was added. Well as you can see is not only Win every 4 days. Anadrol 50 is known to be one of the strongest Ster. out there.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Anadrol 50 for 5 weeks, 3 weeks of Halo Test, Clen, Win every 4weeks. I am sure some form of anti-estrogen was added. Well as you can see is not only Win every 4 days. Anadrol 50 is known to be one of the strongest Ster. out there.

Okay, my bad, I must have missed the part about Anadrol 50..I just remembering reading only winstrol, or only primo and deca.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
So about 20 calories per lb bodyweight during precontest?

Yea it seems high. People eat that much to gain.

bigbobs

• Getbig V

But this is Lee Priest and even though he took no gear in the offseason he still maintained all his size through the offseason!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
lees a little guy with a small frame, with lots of cells, why would he need to take much more than that. And i believe he doesnt take much off season, his contest weight hasnt really increased much over the years, so why would he need off season cycles, if you need to increase your contest bodyweight you need to do off season stuff,  guys like him Taylor and Ray i have no doubts onlu use pre contest, its the guys who put 10 pounds on every year that use year round, or whos ego make them walk around in shape all year.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

It's all about using a RELATIVE deficit... if Lee eats 6000-8 000kcals/day during the off-season (which I'm sure he does, or at least close to it with all the stuff he eats) then going down to 4500kcals of clean food constitutes a caloric deficit (and quite a large one). When he first starts to eat 6 - 8K/day with a lot of junk his body probably adds a lot of fat at first, but eventually it adjusts to this level and his fat gain stabilizes (or at least becomes VERY slow). So there comes a point where the 6-8K that caused a lot of fat gain becomes almost his maintenance level. If he drops 2000-3000 calories per day and switch to an all clean food diet, I have no problem believing that he will lose fat because it constitutes a deficit compared to what his body is used to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
very interesting.   And you only use winstrol for dieting you say?  The calories seem high even at your size.

I'm interested in knowing what types of food you eat, if you can summarize that.
i think i remember Lee saying that he does A LOT of cardio pre contest as well.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
i think i remember Lee saying that he does A LOT of cardio pre contest as well.
YES I DO 2-3 HOURS ADAY BEFORE A CONTEST 7 DAYS A WEEK........AND AS FOR NOT TRYING GOING MORE I DID ONCE ALONG TIME AGO I WENT TO 800MG OF TEST AND OTHER STUFF......AND FELT LIKE SHIT SO I NEVER WENT HIGH DOSAGES AGIN...NO NEED...PLUS I DONT NEED A STUPID TROPHY OR CONTEST WIN TO FEEL WORTH SOMETHING......MORE TO LIFE THEN THAT....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
YES I DO 2-3 HOURS ADAY BEFORE A CONTEST 7 DAYS A WEEK........AND AS FOR NOT TRYING GOING MORE I DID ONCE ALONG TIME AGO I WENT TO 8800MG OF TEST AND OTHER STUFF......AND FELT LIKE SHIT SO I NEVER WENT HIGH DOSAGES AGIN...NO NEED...PLUS I DONT NEED A STUPID TROPHY OR CONTEST WIN TO FEEL WORTH SOMETHING......MORE TO LIFE THEN THAT....
yeah that 2-3 hours of cardio probably burns an extra 700-800 calories at least but whoa whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you say 8800 mg. of juice per week? holy shit. :o