Author Topic: do the pros and top amateur bb's ever ever not use anything throughout the year?  (Read 20019 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's all about hormone levels
Anybody can be the size of a pro (SIZE, NOT LOOK) if they bring their hormone levels up to par with them

It's really sad some people still say the drugs arent important, they are the goddamn base that makes it all possible to begin with

This is not to say that huge doses are needed but SUFFICIENT doses are definately needed, it's almost exact mathematics if you will

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
i remember seeing lee while i was visiting sydney, australia about 13 years ago.

ron laura was trying to get everyone to endorse his matrix shit (training method, don't ask me to get into it).

lee was lean and looked to be off cycle.

from my humble observations he looked extremely gifted for bbing (duh). all muscle groups appeared complete and symmetrical. his arms were dense and full.

the thing is, he wasn't really that big. the next time i saw him in cali he was twice the size, unreal, but fat as fuck. said he was about 230 or something. hard to tell if he was on because there was no discernable definition and his face didn't look much different, just fatter. his shape was unmistakeably all bber though.

then when i saw him at the olympia, i couldn't believe it. night and day difference to any version i'd ever seen of him, bearing in mind the guy'd been competing since he was, like, 12 or something.

assuming he was taking the usual for all those years of comps in australia, there is no doubt he found something real special when he came to the u.s and i'm assuming it wasn't the matrix program. ;D

anyway, my point is, even the most 'honest' straight forward competitors are NOT going to tell you they take bucket loads of gear because then everyone just says...wait for it...'all drugs' so i honestly don't blame them for choosing not to disclose their real cycles.

let's face it, it's very very hard for a guy with an ego (99%) to admit that someone is just plain bigger, stronger, faster and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. anyone that mimes 'all drugs' is a guy making excuses for his inadequacies. hell, case in point: 'true adonis' ::)

imo, guys like priest are most definitely NOT 'all drugs'. take all the drugs out of the equasion and he still has a tremendous physique that kicks ass.

2.5 grams of sus a day. ;D now i've heard everything. sometimes i think the only reason you guys don't take drugs is because you don't want to find out you still look like shit but don't have an excuse anymore.

keep making excuses for your failures and i guarantee you'll never be anything but another member of the vast majority of failures out there.

remember, no one ever made an excuse for winning. ;) 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

Smart BB come off in order to clean receptors outs.

New receptors are created and replaced most bbers will change compounds.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
In another thread on here last week - think it was on the bodybuilders fans and friends board - Lee claimed to be off for 8 months of the year and only on for 4 months pre contest and during contest time. Are we calling bullsh it on this ??
A pro will never disclose what he/she does. They have too much to lose.

PB

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
A pro will never disclose what he/she does. They have too much to lose.

PB

WRONG I ALWAYS HAVE SAID WHAT I TAKE....NO BIG SECRET....I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST....ITS JUST TO BAD PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM......WHY WOULD I LIE I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU OR ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I USE......I COULDNT CARELESS.....BUT IF YOU ASK AND I TELL YOU......THEN IT IS THE TRUTH OF WHAT I TAKE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST ABOUT IT SINCE DAY ONE......GO BACK 10 YEARS OR MORE YOU CAN FIND INTERVIEWS.....THE VIDEOS I DID WITH TOM PLATZ I SAID DONT HIDE MY FACE OR VOICE I WAN TPEOPLE TO SEE ITS ME...ALL THE OTHERS PRO BLACKED OUT THIER FACES AND VOICE WAS DISTORTED

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

WRONG I ALWAYS HAVE SAID WHAT I TAKE....NO BIG SECRET....I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST....ITS JUST TO BAD PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM......WHY WOULD I LIE I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU OR ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I USE......I COULDNT CARELESS.....BUT IF YOU ASK AND I TELL YOU......THEN IT IS THE TRUTH OF WHAT I TAKE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST ABOUT IT SINCE DAY ONE......GO BACK 10 YEARS OR MORE YOU CAN FIND INTERVIEWS.....THE VIDEOS I DID WITH TOM PLATZ I SAID DONT HIDE MY FACE OR VOICE I WAN TPEOPLE TO SEE ITS ME...ALL THE OTHERS PRO BLACKED OUT THIER FACES AND VOICE WAS DISTORTED

ok

while you're always being honest and if i ask, you'll tell me.

what drugs did you take to compete in your 2nd olympia?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Great great post.
Unlike other pro who love giant sets.......

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Hey Lee, i aint sayin i dont belive you, i just have a question. If you have been juicing for 15-20 years on and off, is your natural test production not shot to pieces?? If so, how can you go 8 months of the year without any test or anythiong?? Just curious mate?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
It's all about hormone levels
Anybody can be the size of a pro (SIZE, NOT LOOK) if they bring their hormone levels up to par with them

It's really sad some people still say the drugs arent important, they are the goddamn base that makes it all possible to begin with

This is not to say that huge doses are needed but SUFFICIENT doses are definately needed, it's almost exact mathematics if you will

This is exactly what I was saying is NOT the case. I take less, a lot less than before, and I'm bigger. Explain that.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

still waiting for your drug cycles for your second olympia lee?

you said you 'always' say what you take, 'always' honest and if asked you will tell ???

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

This is exactly what I was saying is NOT the case. I take less, a lot less than before, and I'm bigger. Explain that.

I dont know what you're doing now or what you did before

The explanation is simple: you're now taking a sufficient amount and perhaps your training sucked before (how should I know why you were smaller on more drugs :)

If you dont believe what I say, TRY to be as big as you are now on 1/2 your current doses or even no drugs at all

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
bump for lee being all talk and no walk...again.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

I was generalizing, Lee  :)

PB

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
still waiting for your drug cycles for your second olympia lee?

you said you 'always' say what you take, 'always' honest and if asked you will tell ???

98   EASY........CLENBUTEROL. ......WINSTROL EVERY 4TH DAY 100MGS.....ANADROL 50 1 ADAY THE LAST 5 WEKS................AND A LITTLE HALO LAST 3 WEEKS........

97 IRONMAN WHEN IGOT 2ND TO FLEX ALL I USED WAS WINSTROL AND CLEN AND A LITTLE T3 THAT WAS IT...THAT WAS ALL I USED IN AIUSTRALIA BEFORE A SHOW.......AS FOR MY TEST WHEN I COME OFF...IT ALWAYS GOES BACK TO NORMAL....I HAVE BEEN OFF SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR I AM 250 FEEL GOOD HAD BLOOD WORK DONE LAST WEEK TEST LEVEL WAS 285.........I STARTED USING WHEN I WAS 19....SO I HAVE ONLY USED ON AND OFF FOR 16 YEARS........MORE OFF THEN ON........I HAVE NEEVR RELIED ON THEM ...DO THAT THEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE.........I HAVE BEEN COMPETING IN THE PRO SINCE 92.......AND STILL HERE.I HAVE SEEN ALOT COME AND GO........MYSELF RONNIE AND CHRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES FROM THE EARLY 90S AND VINCE NOW HE CAME BACK...I SEE ALL THESE SO CALLED NEW GUYS COMING UP WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THERE 40S WHEN THEY AR ONLY IN THIER 20S........ITS ABOUT LONGEVITY....I GIVE SHAWN CREDIT FOR STAYING IN IT AND LOOKING GOOD FOR AS LONG AS HE DID......

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
98   EASY........CLENBUTEROL. ......WINSTROL EVERY 4TH DAY 100MGS.....ANADROL 50 1 ADAY THE LAST 5 WEKS................AND A LITTLE HALO LAST 3 WEEKS........

97 IRONMAN WHEN IGOT 2ND TO FLEX ALL I USED WAS WINSTROL AND CLEN AND A LITTLE T3 THAT WAS IT...THAT WAS ALL I USED IN AIUSTRALIA BEFORE A SHOW.......AS FOR MY TEST WHEN I COME OFF...IT ALWAYS GOES BACK TO NORMAL....I HAVE BEEN OFF SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR I AM 250 FEEL GOOD HAD BLOOD WORK DONE LAST WEEK TEST LEVEL WAS 285.........I STARTED USING WHEN I WAS 19....SO I HAVE ONLY USED ON AND OFF FOR 16 YEARS........MORE OFF THEN ON........I HAVE NEEVR RELIED ON THEM ...DO THAT THEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE.........I HAVE BEEN COMPETING IN THE PRO SINCE 92.......AND STILL HERE.I HAVE SEEN ALOT COME AND GO........MYSELF RONNIE AND CHRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES FROM THE EARLY 90S AND VINCE NOW HE CAME BACK...I SEE ALL THESE SO CALLED NEW GUYS COMING UP WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THERE 40S WHEN THEY AR ONLY IN THIER 20S........ITS ABOUT LONGEVITY....I GIVE SHAWN CREDIT FOR STAYING IN IT AND LOOKING GOOD FOR AS LONG AS HE DID......

shit, wasn't expecting to hear from you again on this thread.

i supected you might have run some growth/igf 1 or something because you had that look that was beyond anything you had at the aussie shows.

to be honest with you, i still suspect. seen too many guys in pro sports jumping up and down swearing they never done this/that, even when the evidence is all there.

however, without any evidence to the contrary i will give you the benefit of the doubt and congratulate you for your candid response.

i would also like to apologise to you for accusing you of being a coward. for what it's worth, your credibility at walking your talk just went through the roof in my book. 8)

let me just eat my words now.

wasn't expecting that. i thought you would run and hide like everyone else

gtbro1

• Getbig V

ALL FOOD.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Kids wont listen when you tell them to take a break from N.O Explode

I cant imagine they're any different when it comes to gear

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Kids wont listen when you tell them to take a break from N.O Explode

I cant imagine they're any different when it comes to gear

what is in that shit? If it is legal it can't be any good...can it?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
  what is in that shit? If it is legal it can't be any good...can it?

its a stimulant with some creatine in it

gear would be healthier

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
shit, wasn't expecting to hear from you again on this thread.

i supected you might have run some growth/igf 1 or something because you had that look that was beyond anything you had at the aussie shows.

to be honest with you, i still suspect. seen too many guys in pro sports jumping up and down swearing they never done this/that, even when the evidence is all there.

however, without any evidence to the contrary i will give you the benefit of the doubt and congratulate you for your candid response.

i would also like to apologise to you for accusing you of being a coward. for what it's worth, your credibility at walking your talk just went through the roof in my book. 8)

let me just eat my words now.

wasn't expecting that. i thought you would run and hide like everyone else

I TIRED GH IN 94 THEN 2000 AND DIDNT REALLY NOTICE MUCH I WAS ONLY TAKING 4IU ADAY...BUT FOR THE MONEY I FIGURED F U C K THAT SAND STUCK TO WINSTRL ALL THE TIME...I JUST DO WHAT I KNOW WORKS FOR ME

Deadpool

• Getbig V
pssst...Lee...see that button on your computer that says Caps Lock?  Hit it. 
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
I TIRED GH IN 94 THEN 2000 AND DIDNT REALLY NOTICE MUCH I WAS ONLY TAKING 4IU ADAY...BUT FOR THE MONEY I FIGURED F U C K THAT SAND STUCK TO WINSTRL ALL THE TIME...I JUST DO WHAT I KNOW WORKS FOR ME

LEE PRIEST--GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE AND BEING SO OPEN ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE COME IN EVEN BIGGER IF YOU WERE TAKING THE DOSAGES OTHER PROS TAKE?  EX. A FEW GRAMS OF TEST A WEEK?  NOT TO SAY THAT YOU WERE NOT BIG ENOUGH BUT HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR BODY WOULD HAVE REACTED TO THAT?

ALSO, I ASKED IN ANOTHER THREAD, MAYBE YOU DIDN'T GET IT, BUT WHAT IS YOUR WEBSITE?

bigbobs

• Getbig V

PERHAPS I AM MISTAKEN LEE BUT I THINK SOME ONLINE INTERVIEWS WERE QUOTING YOU SAYING THAT YOU ONLY TOOK 2 CCS DECA + 2 CCS PRIMO EVERY WEEK PRECONTEST.

hardkor

• Getbig II
PERHAPS I AM MISTAKEN LEE BUT I THINK SOME ONLINE INTERVIEWS WERE QUOTING YOU SAYING THAT YOU ONLY TOOK 2 CCS DECA + 2 CCS PRIMO EVERY WEEK PRECONTEST.

That's his OFFSEASON STACK...what a genetic freak!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
That's his OFFSEASON STACK...what a genetic freak!!

NO I THINK I READ THAT HE WAS CLEAN IN THE OFFSEASON AND ONLY TOOK THAT STACK PRECONTEST, WHICH IS WHY I ASKED FOR CLARIFICATION