Author Topic: Chic-2 Quick questions  (Read 984 times)

MEATHEAD18

• Getbig I
Chic-2 Quick questions
« on: April 17, 2007, 05:10:12 PM »
1. musclebob.com....what's the deal?  Is it down? Is it comming back?  Or did the site move and I just miss the memo? ???  ;)
2. Probodybuilding weekly- I remember something along the lines of XM broadcasting? Xm would be great!
       Even if you go terrestrial radio- something that avid gym goes could listen, mayby get some cardio type music playing in the morning, and possibly as well in the "drive home" time?....I dont think there are alot of techno/ energy building music  stations, stuff that gyms could play with music that actually MOTIVATES the people at the gym rather than lulling them to sleep....followed by PBW interviews at night?  contest coverage/bradcasts mixed in there?  Comercials for supp companies?  IMO, I think this would be a great way for people to get exposed to our sport, even more so than just through the net. 

Im excited about the future of the sport. I think bb.com is a great, growing entity of the sport. Things like a better exposed PBW, through mayby comething along the lines of a bodybuilding radio can help further it!  Your doing a great job bob, just meerly a suggestion.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Chic-2 Quick questions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
NEIN!!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 05:14:15 PM »
Lol I'm just fuckin with you...

Chick?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »
1. musclebob.com....what's the deal?  Is it down? Is it comming back?  Or did the site move and I just miss the memo? ???  ;)
2. Probodybuilding weekly- I remember something along the lines of XM broadcasting? Xm would be great!
       Even if you go terrestrial radio- something that avid gym goes could listen, mayby get some cardio type music playing in the morning, and possibly as well in the "drive home" time?....I dont think there are alot of techno/ energy building music  stations, stuff that gyms could play with music that actually MOTIVATES the people at the gym rather than lulling them to sleep....followed by PBW interviews at night?  contest coverage/bradcasts mixed in there?  Comercials for supp companies?  IMO, I think this would be a great way for people to get exposed to our sport, even more so than just through the net. 

Im excited about the future of the sport. I think bb.com is a great, growing entity of the sport. Things like a better exposed PBW, through mayby comething along the lines of a bodybuilding radio can help further it!  Your doing a great job bob, just meerly a suggestion.

1. MUSCLEBOB.Com....I haven't owned that name/ site in about 5 years. Became too much of a hassle for too little gain. No, it's not coming back.... My site is www.bodybuilding.com

2. Were (Dan and I) working on a lot of projects...bringing BB to as many people in our industry is what the goal is. Webcasts, radio, articles, columns, appearances....all help to bring Pro bb to a much needed higher level.

Thanks for the props!

MEATHEAD18

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »
Gotcha bob....PBW has got a great base and potential to boot....exposure is definatly the key!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »
#