Author Topic: Gyms in Atlanta  (Read 1270 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Gyms in Atlanta
« on: April 17, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »
?

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Gyms in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 07:56:01 PM »
which part of atlanta?  i marked haney's gym in red on the attached picture, but can't find it on the internet so am not sure whether it closed or not.  there's a shitload of la fitness around town, you can print a free pass off the internet.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:59:47 PM »
Buckhead has a few good gym

tweeter, there are tons of girls running around down there. Great place to be if you are single, even as skinny as you are  :P
Here comes the money shot

Peter Putnam

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Pumped!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
Tweeter... what's up man?  I haven't seen you out at the West Club in a while.  How's school?  Hey, what part of the ATL will you be in?  I know most of the gyms around there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 01:03:09 PM »
I live in atlanta...i train at the Golds on roswell road in sandy springs or the one down town...If you wanna go to a real good golds you can go to one in henry county...off panola road...It is absolutley awsome...
If you wanna score hott chicks. go to the one in atlantic station its an la fitness...

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 03:44:23 PM »
If you wanna go to a real good golds you can go to one in henry county...off panola road...It is absolutley awsome...
This is where I train. Its got a few hardcore  people there ranging from powerlifters to bodybuilders. We have a dungeon in the back with powerlifting equipment, chalk, the whole 9. IFBB Pro Jonathan Rowe personal trains there as well. Its kind of a long drive from Alpharetta though.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:39:16 PM »
This is where I train. Its got a few hardcore  people there ranging from powerlifters to bodybuilders. We have a dungeon in the back with powerlifting equipment, chalk, the whole 9. IFBB Pro Jonathan Rowe personal trains there as well. Its kind of a long drive from Alpharetta though.
yeah he does. j rowe he is a beast. As well as that jamacian guy. he trains people as well.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »
Atlanta has a lot of black people
$