Author Topic: 'broncaid'  (Read 20634 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: 'broncaid'
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 06:32:21 PM »
so wait....is broncaid the primatine tablets or is it a seperat product altogether?  I'm getting confused and NO I didn't read everything in the thread, I was putting the kids to bed and reading it when I got a chance so if it is I missed it...

anyone???
nasser=piece of shit

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

They will throw your stupid ass in jail you dumb ####.

You need god. Gary Busey.

If not, Debussey will smack ya silly with a garden hose.

Fucking wanker.

You sound like you're having a bad day.

If it does get stopped, the very worst is a slap on the wrist.  I was buying an asthma medication for my g/f.  Once its arrived then there's nothing anyone can do.  Possession is legal in the UK as long as its for personal use.  Same with anabolics, I've known guys go to Turkey, buy a couple of cycles worth, and bring it back in to the country, declaring it at Turkish customs as 'for personal use'.

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »
This is the very short version but to the point........

1. All stimulants eventually become DEPRESSENTS and will cause you to lose energy, especially when you're on low carbs.

2. If someone is on Ephedrine or any other stimulant the usual first effects are weight loss due to water and some fat, but as time goes on the constant release and (the main factor in all of this) OVERPRODUCTION OF INSULIN will stop a persons body from burning fat and if the carb consumption is too high will cause you to INCREASE fat and will not keep BURNING fat, if you understand how insulin works, you should know this, this is how ephedra has a reverse effect.

3. You said you have been taking ephedrine for 15 years, my guess is it's more of an addiction and does more harm than good, if someone is dependant on stimulants it usually because of low seratonin levels that causes the craving for the stimulants and when low on carbs, you crave carbs.

I reguards to the GH Gut theories that have been speculated, I've heard things from excess carb loading to enlarged organs due to excessive GH to visceral fat, but the one conclusion that I think I have and it makes sense is the overproduction of insulin and some of the main factors in bodybuilding that causes this is stimulants and carb loading both of which will cause and over production of insulin and will cause bloating in the stomach.

I have a TON more on this subject, but I gotta go back to work.

lord have mercy  ::) No comment.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
bronc aid - live aid

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
Show me the articles.

If there was an issue this significant (as you claim) then it would be all over ANY article pertaining to the health effects of ephedrine (and there have been many of these articles published). I am not trying to fight you, I am always open to learn more. So please show me the article(s) you base your claim on.

What kind of studies or articals are you looking for? I mentioned several things in my post. Are you saying that ephedra or stimulants in general does not increase the over production of insulin.....especially at some of the high doses that some people use?

BTW, this is the first time I've been on here all day, if I don't respond right away it's usually because I have a life!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »
What kind of studies or articals are you looking for? I mentioned several things in my post. Are you saying that ephedra or stimulants in general does not increase the over production of insulin.....especially at some of the high doses that some people use?

BTW, this is the first time I've been on here all day, if I don't respond right away it's usually because I have a life!

Maybe you missed this relatively large post of mine directly under the one you just quoted  :-\ ......You don't seem too smart  :-[

I also want to mention, that what you are claiming appears to be well out of the realm of possibility for the amounts bodybuilders use.

Stimulation of the beta cells of the pancreas to produce more insulin is a hallmark response of the sympathetic NS stimulation.

What you are proposing is a constitutive overproduction of insulin over basal levels, however, this is simply not going to happen when you are using a drug that only has a half life of 3-4 hours!

Similarly, look at asthma medications such as clenbuterol and albuterol. Both are far more potent than ephedrine and have much longer half-lifes. There does not appear to be an issue with the use of these drugs and damage to the pancreas, resulting in permanent insulin abnormalities.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »
who here has used bronkaid?
Addicted to the Steal

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »
For the love of God DO NOT use primatine mist in place of the tabs. The mist contains epinephrine which is basically adrenaline and does NOT contain any ephedrine. Albuteral on the other hand is much safer and should be over the counter!!!!

I have asthma and I rarely use an inhaler and I do not use any other type of meds for it. Here's a funny story. I always carry my inhaler and on this occasion I forgot to bring it with me. As fate would have it I started to feel an attack coming on. Not a big one, but enough to get me a little worried. So I stopped at a K Mart and went to the pharmacy and told the guy that I was having an attack and needed some albuteral. He said that I needed a script. So, I told him that he had two choices, Give me an inhalor which I would gladly pay for or I was coming back there to get it myself. He told me that I was too big to wrestle so I ended up getting my inhalor. Actually he was pretty cool about it and we both had a laugh about the whole thing when it was over.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »
I also want to mention, that what you are claiming appears to be well out of the realm of possibility for the amounts bodybuilders use.

Stimulation of the beta cells of the pancreas to produce more insulin is a hallmark response of the sympathetic NS stimulation.

What you are proposing is a constitutive overproduction of insulin over basal levels, however, this is simply not going to happen when you are using a drug that only has a half life of 3-4 hours!

Similarly, look at asthma medications such as clenbuterol and albuterol. Both are far more potent than ephedrine and have much longer half-lifes. There does not appear to be an issue with the use of these drugs and damage to the pancreas, resulting in permanent insulin abnormalities.

I do realize that more insulin is produced when taking ephedra or any other stimulant (and it's "Sympathomimetic" NOT "symPATHETIC" ::))....and I also realize that, of course does burn fat, again, my arguement is the prolonged use will have an adverse effect on fat burning by causing an over production of insulin, if you have that over production, you will no longer burn fat..........period..... .....is it really that hard to understand?

BTW, you never did answer my question.........Are you trying to say that ephedra or stimulants in general do not produce an over production of insulin?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2007, 10:51:37 PM »
lord have mercy  ::) No comment.

You don't have a comment because you don't have an answer.......if I'm wrong, show me!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 03:41:25 AM »
I just bought Bronkaid off Amazon and had it shipped to the UK.  I'm hoping it does the business.

Let me know if you get it ok mate - thinking about getting some off amazon to the uk myself

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2007, 04:19:01 AM »
you can go to your nearest pharmacy and pick it up.  and it's bronkaid.

This sounds like AIDS of the throat!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2007, 04:21:43 AM »
For the love of God DO NOT use primatine mist in place of the tabs. The mist contains epinephrine which is basically adrenaline and does NOT contain any ephedrine. Albuteral on the other hand is much safer and should be over the counter!!!!

I have asthma and I rarely use an inhaler and I do not use any other type of meds for it. Here's a funny story. I always carry my inhaler and on this occasion I forgot to bring it with me. As fate would have it I started to feel an attack coming on. Not a big one, but enough to get me a little worried. So I stopped at a K Mart and went to the pharmacy and told the guy that I was having an attack and needed some albuteral. He said that I needed a script. So, I told him that he had two choices, Give me an inhalor which I would gladly pay for or I was coming back there to get it myself. He told me that I was too big to wrestle so I ended up getting my inhalor. Actually he was pretty cool about it and we both had a laugh about the whole thing when it was over.

I talked about it cause I also have asthma, I always carry my inhaler though I don't really have any problems except when it's really cold.  I can't stand the primatine mist inhaler, I only used it when I didn't have a script and needed it on a saturday night..that stuff is NASTY.
nasser=piece of shit

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2007, 08:11:46 AM »

I know not to use the spray, but what works better....the Primatene tabs (HCL )or Bronkaid (sulfate) The Bronkaid is half the price.

Thanks

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2007, 11:20:30 AM »
No one at the local pharmacy cares if you buy Bronkaid.  Just go to the allergy section, pick up the slip of paper, take to the pharmacy desk.  Chances are some 19 year old girl will be helping you anyway and have no clue what you using it for...nor could she care.  See, at pharmacies old people come up demanding, ranting, confused and yelling all the time.  They spit on the pharmacist and pharmacy technicians, cuss them out, bitch about insurance coverage all day long.  Then you have the drug addicts who get prescription meds which are paid for by the state (at least in Arizona).  So believe me...the last thing they care about is a well manner, healthy looking person buying some Bronkaid.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »
I recently switched to bronkaid and it seemed like it wired me out more does anyone else notice this