Author Topic: 8 week summer cycle -please suggest  (Read 2788 times)

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
8 week summer cycle -please suggest
« on: April 18, 2007, 06:02:05 AM »
hi i have in mind to follow this 8 week cycle starting on june 1:
w1-8 boldenone und 600mg/w
w1-4 sustenon 500mgs/w
w1-4 anadrol 50mg/d
w3-8 winstrol inj EOD
w4-8 test prop 100mg EOD

Also 1pill femara ed       
       proviron 50mg/d during all the cycle

PCT (after last shot)
w1-3 nolva 20mgs/d
          Hcg 500 iu/d
    aromasin 20mgs/d
w4 nolva 20mgs/d
     aromasin 20mgs/d
w5-6 nolva 20mg/d

im open to suggestions...should i extend the cycle to 10 weeks?
29yo/training 6ys/85kgs/did around 4cycles so far
im looking for some size,strength and look ripped

thanks for your replies and opinions

http://digitarious.hi5.com

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: 8 week summer cycle -please suggest
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:04:50 AM »
why even waiste your time on a 8 week cycle by the time everything kicks in your looking at 4 weeks and then you have 4 weeks left. you might as well run a 12 to 14 week

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:09:08 AM »
let me ask you something? Have you always looked like that or were you thick or skinny at one point.Im just asking cause there is a point after i find out.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:39:26 AM »
Do some leg work.  a lot of leg work.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:08:19 AM »
yeah
i need lots of leg work thats from last summer using winstrol primo and bolden for 12 week cycle
the most i will take it is 10weeks cause i dont want to be with a needle up in my ass all summer long
maybe the last 2 weeks i ll just use some boldenon test prop and and winstrol tabs at 20-30mgs ED

please dont be too harsh on my photos guys  :)

so im listening your suggestions and thanks   

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 01:05:32 PM »
Dump the anadrol.

insert "leg day" on your training split.
injury prone

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
  Squats...Food...Sleep.

In that order.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »
Over all the cycle will be fine, but as always I'd still make a few changes.

*Drop the drol, I don't believe this is your best choice for this cycle based on your goals...it is going to add a lot of "puffiness" that I would assume you're wanting to avoid.

*Proviron, I don't see a need for it in this cycle.

*For a short 8wk cycle, I think you'd be best served by sticking with one type of test. I think simply prop throughout would suffice. You should hold less water with this, and still be able to go right into PCT afterwards.

*If you drop the drol you could easily extend your winny use throughout the entire cycle...8wks of winny/eod will not hurt anyone.

*As for the PCT, I've seen this protocol many times but it's not my style. If you're going to use HCG as part of your PCT, simply use just the HCG alone first and then begin your regiment of nolva afterwards. Running HCG and nolva simultaneously defeats your ultimate purpose here IMO. 10 straight days of HCG at 500-1000iu/ed followed by nolva at 3-4wks 20-40mg/ed. Either run 20mg/ed for 4wks or start at 40mg/ed on wk 1 and drop the dose down 10mg per day each following wk.

*Run the cycle 10wks if you want, or don't...this is up to you and really there are no pros or cons either way.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 12:11:33 AM »
thanks arnoldjnr for your valuable advice
i will modify the cycle by extending it to 10 or maybe 12weeks
and save the anadrol for another time maybe a bulk cycle during winter and substitute with winstrol tabs for 4weeks then start the inj form (i dont think i can be for so long with a needle everyday LOL)
Can you please suggest the best PCT i can use to keep my gains?

thanks again waiting for your suggestions

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 04:09:48 AM »
Some bloat wont hurt you. If you tolerate Anadrol, I like it 2 x day for 2 weeks max up front.
8 weeks is too short a cycle (except mega dose shockers). I like 3-4 months.

Eq + any Test up front, and the Prop and winny to come off is smart.
Could switch D'bol for the Drol up front for 2-3 weeks.

Eat high quality food till you ALMOST puke. & Squats and deadlifts and shrugs to blow up those traps. Their just aching to grow bud. 8)

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 04:37:22 AM »
thanks trab

i will extend the cycle to 10 or 12 weeks i think
dbol worked really well with me in the past with little water ret
i had heard very good words about anadrol and thats why i wanted to use it and squeeze it the cycle
thats why ill use it for 3 or 4 weeks and then switch to winstrol.Of course i will take arnolds advise under serious
consideration.in fact im little comfused :-)
im little comfused also for the PCT.Most definetely ill use aromasin.hcg,nolva so ill appreciate some opinions there guys

im listening your opinions with great interest
thanks

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 07:10:10 AM »
Killer shoulders man!  I need to get mine as round as your.  Ease up on what you want to cycle.  What is the main purpose?  Right now all you need is to work on your legs and you are set.  You have the perfect upper body to hang out at the beach and pick up chicks with.  Any larger and you will only start getting stares and bitchy comments that you are too large.

That white belt with black shorts....Ummm no, unless of course you like guys hitting on you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 08:39:23 AM »
I bet you are confused now, but some of your original post is confusing. You said in your first post that you wanted to add more size and strength and to get ripped...imposable for most guys and definitely not the best way to go about things. Why don't you clarify what it is that you want exactly. I'm betting that your biggest concern is simply looking good for the summer and the beach. If so that's fine but it would help if you were a little more specific.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:23 AM »
hi
thanks arnoldjnr

well i have been off the gym for about 1 month due to a back injury after my doctors supervision
he told me i will return again to gym on 15th may as now i rest.
I added the anadrol in the begining of the cycle so that i will recover my strength back and to get some size.(i am a little down now but not too much)

Anyway the drugs i have in hand are:

sustanon 250 inj
test prop inj
winstrol 10mg tabs
winstrol depot inj
anadrol tabs
dianabol tabs
equipose 200mg/ml inj
femara tabs (for during the cycle)
aromasin tabs for PCT
HCG and nolvadex for PCT
Liv52 for detox of liver

i think i  will go for a 10 or 12week cycle(tell me what you think)
in the past dianabol equi winstrol worked extremely well for me but i m really tempted to
try out anadrol cause i heard very good words

My goal is to recover strength and size look prety much like on the photo (from last summer)
and ripped and not sucrifise detail for size (rock hard)
Of course that will be accoblished mostly with detailed diet and cardio as i did in the past and lots of sweat and determination on the weights.
im not fooling myself that drugs will do everything for me.

So arnoldjnr (and everyone else)im waiting for your opinion on a really effective and strong cycle with results
and a good PCT that will allow me to keep my gains

Thank you for your time and replies

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
If you're going to go ahead and run this for 12wks then running the sust for the first 8wks will be fine...after that switch to the prop for the final 4wks. I also still stand by what I said previously, you would be best served for this cycle to not use drol or dbol IMO. I know you said you'd like to add some size but you've also been adamant about staying ripped and cut...if you add either of these two drugs you are going to hold a lot more water, giving you a much "smoother" appearance.

Cycle:

wk 1-8 sust 500mg/wk
wk 1-12 eq 400-500mg/wk
wk 4-12 winny 50mg/eod
wk 9-12 prop 500mg/wk
 PCT start 10 days after last injection with 500-1000iu HCG/ed for 7-10days followed by 3-4wks of nolva 20-40mg/ed. Either start the nolva at 40mg/ed and drop 10mg/wk each consecutive wk until you get to wk 3 at 20mg/ed. Or simply run 20mg/ed for 4 straight wks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
Ditto Arnold on the definition vs new raw mass and less clarity from D'bol and Drol.
If you want to look Beachy, Droll is not the ticket for most. But your very cut in the Pics and could even bloat a bit was my thought
( I allways want more size, that's the hard thing for me, everyone want's the opposite of what they got ;)). Regaining your previous size will prolly be EASY, muscle memory is for real.

If you want Max Raw Mass maybee you want to do it in the winter?

PCT- the only thought I'd add to Arnold preferences there is understand that switching to the Prop & Winny, (Var & Primo works here too)
IS the beginning of PCT in a way. These compounds are not as suppressive and will let you bleed off a little of any extra Test water retention (Which is so great for leverage and strength ;D).
I dont give Anapolon the bad rap many people do. It makes me not feel so great, but I can eat, and the pumps are insane, outright painfull. Droll gives Very High work capacity in the 70-85% 1 rep max range. Energizer Bunny extended sets or hard physical labor. 2 weeks is enough for me.

HCG I personally like at 1000 iu every 2-3 days till I run the bottel out. I allways take Nolva w/ HCG. Then Clomid for 10-14 days 1 or 2 a day.
Then a couple weeks of 20mgNolva tapered down to 10 @ end.  Everyone  Needs to mess around a bit and find what works for Them. HCG used during cycle also sounds interesting, I've not tried that.

Oh, I'd allways have extra Nolva on hand from the start, just in case. Never know.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 12:53:39 AM »
very interesting ideas guys
thank you very very much
i will follow arnoldjnr advise and extend for 12 weeks and the cycles he proposes
just one question

how about the femara during the cycle?and the aromasin during the PCT to be extra estrogen-safe or the other way around?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 08:29:02 AM »
Get rid of the drol extend to 10 weeks maybe 12 and add 2-3 weeks in the begining of var

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »

how about the femara during the cycle?and the aromasin during the PCT to be extra estrogen-safe or the other way around?

Either that or arimidex would be fine. I prefer adex. If you use the letro, a dose of .25mg-.5mg/ed will be fine.

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 02:43:23 PM »
noted..will do
thanks arnoldjnr and the rest of you guys

i will follow your advise and keep you informed on how it goes

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 06:36:09 PM »
Do some leg work.  a lot of leg work.
i second that

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
As far as pct Aromasin is far superior to any and is actually proven to be a steroidal estrogen downgrader while it bumps test up and gets rid of the water remember less estrogen = less fat=less water =ripped+cardio and diet

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »
is it wise to use aromasin DURING the cycle AND pct?
what do u think?