Author Topic: T4 how safe is it?  (Read 1194 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
T4 how safe is it?
« on: April 18, 2007, 10:24:51 AM »
How safe is it to use T4 with HGH?  I heard bad stuff about T3, is T4 just as bad as how it can screw you up?

TEAM Nasser

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: T4 how safe is it?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
They are talking about getting a new terminator for T4.  T3 sucked as well.  The chick was hot but arnie just didn't have it.  T2 by far rocked.  That liquid metal man was the SHIT!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:15 PM »
They are talking about getting a new terminator for T4.  T3 sucked as well.  The chick was hot but arnie just didn't have it.  T2 by far rocked.  That liquid metal man was the SHIT!

FUCK YEAH!!! I love that dude! he could twist and change into different things  and make knifes and shit come out of his hands!!! he was the shizznit

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 04:12:27 PM »
I heard that t4 is very painful.  I have some but have not used it!  they say that if you use it you will wish the Gods strike you with lightning to elevate the pain and suffering!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »
Ive used very small amts of cytomel 12-25mcg w/ HGH & cardio first thing in the AM, before eating.
2-3 x per wk. No problem. Sweat like a pig. Great fat burn, while keping or gain muscle. ;).

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »
I heard that t4 is very painful.  I have some but have not used it!  they say that if you use it you will wish the Gods strike you with lightning to elevate the pain and suffering!!

I thought it was in a pill form?

but t-3 is much better then the t-4

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 10:49:28 PM »
I heard that about T-4 as well...I hope they don't do that because that would ruin a good movie franchise IMO. T-3 wasn't quite as good as 1&2 but come on it was still a good movie. Oh, and BTW, Arnie has always got it...no disrespect to the King.

Bro, T-4 is a thyroid med and it comes in pill form. I'd be willing to bet though that when you saw this thread, you thought the guy was referring to some sort of UG test called Test-400...I don't think that's what he meant.

How safe is it to use T4 with HGH?  I heard bad stuff about T3, is T4 just as bad as how it can screw you up?

I'm sure it's safe but it would be pointless. If you're going to use thyroid meds then T-3 is the only one worth messing with. If you take T-4, basically all your doing is providing the body with what it already has an abundance of but yet has to convert it to T-3 to get any kind of "positive" effect. In the body T-3 is comes from the T-4 your body already produces...in short it is a byproduct of conversion. When you take synthetic T-4, the body will again have to convert it's own T-3 out of this and in the process it will destroy a lot of the MG worth you took...this makes T-4 a worthless supplement IMO...you've already got butt loads of it and taking any more is not going to do much for you.