Author Topic: another Arnold before and after picture  (Read 4146 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
another Arnold before and after picture
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:28:41 AM »
we have all seen the first one, but the second one is new to me
X

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: another Arnold before and after picture
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
we have all seen the first one, but the second one is new to me
We've all said this before and this is nothing new. Its one thing to look good when your in your twenties. He is a 60 year old man. Enough of this crap folks. Use common sense. He's had a stellar bbdg career, a hollywood career and now governor. What more do people want from him? An olympia build at 60???

PB

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 11:39:52 AM »
We've all said this before and this is nothing new. Its one thing to look good when your in your twenties. He is a 60 year old man. Enough of this crap folks. Use common sense. He's had a stellar bbdg career, a hollywood career and now governor. What more do people want from him? An olympia build at 60???

PB

If he had an olympian build at 60, he'd be brutally trashed by the whole country for spending hours in the gym instead of running the state...so i guess Arnie rather take the fire for looking like crap here on get big.

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 11:42:47 AM »
Well Arnie looks like my grandpa with his shirt off and I never knew my grandpa before he was about 55.  My granddad was an asskicking Austrian too, Bronze star submachine gun expert for U.S. in Italy WW2.  Liked to bar fight in the 30's, had 9 brothers.

I suppose you all will be kicking ass and taking names when your 60?  Not likely.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »
He's in his offseason and has a little extra fat.  Give him a break!  ;D

Who cares is Arnold is overweight and under muscles now.  He accomplished a lot in his bodybuilding and movie careers and shouldn't be held to an unreasonable standard by fans.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »
Arnold has more money and power than you will ever dream of.  You fucking moron.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:43 PM »
If he had an olympian build at 60, he'd be brutally trashed by the whole country for spending hours in the gym instead of running the state...so i guess Arnie rather take the fire for looking like crap here on get big.

LOL.  Excellent point. 

Plus, he'd be getting nailed to the floor if he were using a noticable amount of 'supplements' as Governor.  You can't expect him to do anything differently.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 01:53:04 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »
those pics have been posted a thousnd times

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
this post is like me showing you this  ::)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 10:38:47 AM »
what eww

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
medford's just bitter because she has the same fat gut as arnold, but her tits are way smaller.

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 12:05:59 PM »
those pics have been posted a thousnd times

Not thousands, but millions of times !

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 12:32:54 PM »
Now that looks fuckin' good! MmmMmm...

Medford, I'm guessing you eat a lot of these?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »
This is ridicoulous, he's a fucking governor for fuck sakes do you really think he has any desire to impress you guys. I mean your honestly thin you'd keep your 60 year old ass in shape while your a fucking governor. It's the most pointless thing ever. He's is sure as hell not gonna impress anyone without drugs, so it's all a matter of if he has time to kill while he is governor

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
This is ridicoulous, he's a fucking governor for fuck sakes do you really think he has any desire to impress you guys. I mean your honestly thin you'd keep your 60 year old ass in shape while your a fucking governor. It's the most pointless thing ever. He's is sure as hell not gonna impress anyone without drugs, so it's all a matter of if he has time to kill while he is governor

Plus, after years of being in awesome condition (juice or otherwise) I am sure he deserves a chance to live normally. I bet he still does cardio.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 10:42:17 AM »
btw, medford, have you got any before and after pics?

i bet they both look like shit, right? ;D

better to be a 'has been' than a 'never were' in my book.

the man's moved on. why don't you, and get a life. ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »

The funny thing is the same people who make fun or say shit about arnold are just kids who don't know any better.  When you are young you think you are indestructible and you will be that way forever.  They have no idea what becoming older does.  NOTHING.  I did the same thing when I was younger only I didn't ever say it openly.  I was secure enough with myself to never have to put anyone down.  Weaker people do that.  I used to say I felt strong enough that if I didn't lift anymore, when I was 60 I should still be able to bench 405.  That is how easy 405 felt.  It felt lighter than 135 does now to me.  But circumstances come into play and it aint like that.  Arnold was awesome when he was Arnold.  He has now become the most powerful man in California.  He has become ultra-rich and other than his health has nothing to worry about.  Yet , these guys on here rag him cause he looks the way he does now.  Just wait till you hit 40 if you even make it there.  You can talk shit now but it won't last.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 12:20:22 PM »
The funny thing is the same people who make fun or say shit about arnold are just kids who don't know any better.  When you are young you think you are indestructible and you will be that way forever.  They have no idea what becoming older does.  NOTHING.  I did the same thing when I was younger only I didn't ever say it openly.  I was secure enough with myself to never have to put anyone down.  Weaker people do that.  I used to say I felt strong enough that if I didn't lift anymore, when I was 60 I should still be able to bench 405.  That is how easy 405 felt.  It felt lighter than 135 does now to me.  But circumstances come into play and it aint like that.  Arnold was awesome when he was Arnold.  He has now become the most powerful man in California.  He has become ultra-rich and other than his health has nothing to worry about.  Yet , these guys on here rag him cause he looks the way he does now.  Just wait till you hit 40 if you even make it there.  You can talk shit now but it won't last.
Great post, onlyme. They'll never learn though. If is wasn't for Arnold making it popular and pioneering bbdg, they would be crack addicts in their parents basement instead of going to a gym and working out.

PB
PB

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »
OKAY SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

You have over 10k posts and you have NEVER SEEN that second picture before?????????1111

Time too...

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 02:24:51 PM »
Here's the best one!! Arnold's with the next president of the United States!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »
Here's the best one!! Arnold's with the next president of the United States!!!

dude... wrong color, the next president will be black.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »

better odds of that happening in germany than here, my little World War 2 bottom bear.
Deep Tissue Massage

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 03:36:35 PM »

obama won't win the democrat nomination, he's too green.  maybe in 8-12 years

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »
obama won't win the democrat nomination, he's too green.  maybe in 8-12 years

I agree.....the guy hasn't done anything yet to prove he can run a State...let alone a country. Fortunately for the Republicans, Hillary is probably going to get the dem nomination.