Author Topic: So You're Still A Republican?  (Read 6279 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: So You're Still A Republican?
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »
If I remember correctly, Gennifer Flowers said Bill Clinton was "quite small, but had good oral skills"[...]

Are you sure it wasn't you?? I mean... I dunno any Gennifer Flowers. I've heard of a Jennifer "skank" Flowers though. As far as Clinton goes, he might have a small dick, but the mofo sure has racked some frequent fucker miles on it thought!

Besides, women are like that: You ignore them and all of a sudden you have a small dick and she never had any orgasm (yet she keeps calling you at 2 o'clock in the morning for a little pubic reznevous).

Fuck away my pesky friend.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2007, 05:45:55 PM »
Not much I guess but sure has a lot to do with her not being electable.

Ding!   :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2007, 07:03:46 PM »
Guess you never heard of Civil Rights, Worker Protection laws, Welfare for the needy, etc.  :-\ 

1. civil rights laws were passed primarily by republicans (there was a very informational thread on that yesterday)

2. Dems support workers rights through unions...ever asked yourself why GM (United auto workers) is going out of buisness and Toyota (non union) is thriving

3. Giving welfare to the "needy" only encourages more "needy"
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2007, 07:04:36 PM »
Guess you never heard of Civil Rights, Worker Protection laws, Welfare for the needy, etc.  :-\ 

Regarding the Republican Party, historians report that while Democrats were busy passing laws to hurt blacks, Republicans devoted their time to passing laws to help blacks. Republicans were primarily responsible for the following Civil Rights legislation:

1. The Emancipation Proclamation
2. The 13th Amendment
3. The 14th Amendment
4. The 15th Amendment
5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867
6. The Civil Rights of 1866
7. The Enforcement Act of 1870
8. The Forced Act of 1871
9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875
11. The Freeman Bureau
12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957
13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960
14. The United State Civil Rights Commission
gotta love life

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2007, 10:53:19 PM »
No, the economy was pretty much the same: great. I mean, income gaps between the ultrarich and the middle classes grew larger and Donald Trump, who had filed bankrupcy, all of a sudden got all his buildings back, including the "Dump" Tower.

And, of course, it is ok to extrapolate what you've experienced in nothern Maine to the rest of the US and its poor population. You "saw" people "sitting" around doing nothing because the government takes care of everything, while you, GOD, pay more and more taxes.

Never mind the fact that every year more and more American families join the ranks of the working poor, although by your line of logic they ought to get up and go to work for $250 a week while their rent alone is $350.00.

Years ago, when your father was twenty-something, all you had to do, had you NOT a college degree, was to show up at a union meeting and you'd get a job on the spot. A job that'd allow you to buy a house, a car, get married and have children in less than 2 years. You try doing that now!

But, see, that's exactly what I'm saying! I'm with you on that! The problem is that when the ones who collect this money mainly use it to give it to the rich, via wars, tax breaks or tax refunds; I do have a problem with that! 

I'm not saying otherwise! What I'm saying is that if I pay 30% of my salary in taxes, they have an obligation to pay 30% too. The problem is THEY DON'T!!!!!!! I can't say it any clearer.

And what do you call the 2 trillion dollars the invasion of Iraq has cost us? Chump change? I mean, it seems as though you'd rather give 800,000 dollars to each Iraqui than 2,000 to someone in Maine sitting in their ass. You're a real patriot buddy!

Do you concur?

Slapper do you support income tax? Do you think our income tax laws are constitutional?

If you say "yes" to the first two questions then what is a fair percentage that should be paid out? Would you say a flat tax system is fair even though the "rich" would keep more of their income?

Last of all, what is "rich"? How much money does one have to make to be considered rich in America?

BTW, this discussion has nothing do to witih giving Iraqi citizens money and my experiences in Maine are just an example of the same things that occur in all the states in our country. I've seen it everywhere I've traveled and lived.

OneBigMan

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2007, 03:25:18 AM »
The question of whether or not you're still a republican is about accepting all of our usa bush-bots because they show their party loyalty to the GOP leadership.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2007, 04:03:22 AM »

Fuck away my pesky friend.

I just love it when a newbie PUNK like "Slap-her" comes into the forum and starts throwing around F-Bombs at people he doesn't know.

This clearly shows both his LOW intelligence quotient, and the fact he was born at the SHALLOW end of the Gene pool.

This P.O.S. is muted.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2007, 06:34:28 PM »

I just love it when a newbie PUNK like "Slap-her" comes into the forum and starts throwing around F-Bombs at people he doesn't know.

This clearly shows both his LOW intelligence quotient, and the fact he was born at the SHALLOW end of the Gene pool.

This P.O.S. is muted.

Wrong.

1-I've been a member for a fairly long time (about 2-3 years?);

2-I have a right to give my opinion too; and

3-You are the one who brought up the size of Clinton's penis, not me. You republicans are something else, I tell you. You should build a sanctuary around Billy's pecker. The guy's been gone for almost 10 years and "the others" are still talking about him. If all the presidents got a decent pussy dose, like Clinton did, chances are we wouldn't be in the predicament we are right now.

Please don't hate me because I have a voice.  :-X

::) ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2007, 07:14:47 PM »
Slapper do you support income tax? Do you think our income tax laws are constitutional?

Do I support income tax? Yes. Do I think our tax laws are constitutional? No.

Example: George Washington bridge in the New York/Jersey. This bridge was built a long time ago, with the government issuing bonds to pay for its construction. The bonds have long been paid off... yet we're still paying tolls. Why?! It's this political dependence on taxes that gets my nipples hard man!

We just found out a couple of weeks ago, from Da Man himself, that anyone going into midtown Manhattan is going to have to pay an extra charge. Why?! I mean, the streets are so far out of shape they look more like Sudanese highways. The transportation infrastructure in New York was, mainly, built in the teens, 20s and 30s. Nothing new is being built, exept buildings. Where's all this money going?

If you say "yes" to the first two questions then what is a fair percentage that should be paid out? Would you say a flat tax system is fair even though the "rich" would keep more of their income?

Percentage? Are you kidding me?! At this point in time getting them to pay a single dollar would be a step in the right direction.

Last of all, what is "rich"? How much money does one have to make to be considered rich in America?

Depends on the state, how much you make, the assets you owe, etc.

BTW, this discussion has nothing do to witih giving Iraqi citizens money and my experiences in Maine are just an example of the same things that occur in all the states in our country. I've seen it everywhere I've traveled and lived.

Dude, you have to look at things from a practical perspective. For example, when you hear of a company being "bailed out", what it really means is that the government (state, local or federal) is literally taking money from your pocket and paying someone else's bills/fuckups (the rich).

By the same token, when you hear about the "liberation" of Iraq, what it effectively and economically means is that the US government is taking money from our pockets (money that could be used to pay Americans!) and giving it to the Iraquis. Now, I ain't no math major, but someone's getting screwed here, and it ain't the Kurds!

Bye.