Author Topic: Just watched some more of Ronnie's new DVD--hilarious!  (Read 3635 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Just watched some more of Ronnie's new DVD--hilarious!
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »
I watched the leg day a little while ago.  Does Ronnie purposely pretend that he's dumb in his videos?  I know he must be somewhat smart to have been a cop for so long...so he's making himself a protein drink and goes, "I think it says to put in two scoops."  Then he grabs the protein tub to read how many scoops it is, but it takes him like, literally 10 seconds or so to find the text that says how many scoops are considered a serving, and he keeps squinting his eyes and twisting the tub around like he can't find it...then finally goes, "Oh, it says one scoop.  I take three.  I like to triple the dose on everything."  Then he takes some type of supplement pills, and goes, "I take six pills.  The label says to take 3.  So I double the dose on this one also!" 

Before he goes to the street to do his usual walking lunges his weight-changer/dicksucker put out a bar and two 45 plates on the road for Ronnie...they go out together and when Ronnie sees the bar he annoyingly and bluntly says, "what the hell's this??"  his boy is like, "What?  What's wrong?"  Ronnie--"I need a groove.  This bar is going to slip off my back.  It doesnt have enough grip."  Then his boy grabs the bar and enthusiastically goes, "I guess I'll go and get another one then!"  He returns with another bar and then keeps chanting while Ronnie's doing his set things like, "Yeah baby!  That's why you're Mr. O!  Becasue you do this!  Nobody else does! etc."

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Just watched some more of Ronnie's new DVD--hilarious!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 10:11:02 PM »
Everybody's got a Hero ...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 05:26:33 AM »
I watched the leg day a little while ago.  Does Ronnie purposely pretend that he's dumb in his videos?  I know he must be somewhat smart to have been a cop for so long...so he's making himself a protein drink and goes, "I think it says to put in two scoops."  Then he grabs the protein tub to read how many scoops it is, but it takes him like, literally 10 seconds or so to find the text that says how many scoops are considered a serving, and he keeps squinting his eyes and twisting the tub around like he can't find it...then finally goes, "Oh, it says one scoop.  I take three.  I like to triple the dose on everything."  Then he takes some type of supplement pills, and goes, "I take six pills.  The label says to take 3.  So I double the dose on this one also!" 

Before he goes to the street to do his usual walking lunges his weight-changer/dicksucker put out a bar and two 45 plates on the road for Ronnie...they go out together and when Ronnie sees the bar he annoyingly and bluntly says, "what the hell's this??"  his boy is like, "What?  What's wrong?"  Ronnie--"I need a groove.  This bar is going to slip off my back.  It doesnt have enough grip."  Then his boy grabs the bar and enthusiastically goes, "I guess I'll go and get another one then!"  He returns with another bar and then keeps chanting while Ronnie's doing his set things like, "Yeah baby!  That's why you're Mr. O!  Becasue you do this!  Nobody else does! etc."

Excuse me? Could you please explain where the relationship is here between being smart and being a cop? All cops are ignorant f cking w ankers and most are thick as pig sh it!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:42:52 AM »
Excuse me? Could you please explain where the relationship is here between being smart and being a cop? All cops are ignorant f cking w ankers and most are thick as pig sh it!!!

How many have you met to come to this conclusion?

Specifically the thick comment.  I think we can all agree that "command presence" ensures they come off as stirling wankers of monumental proportions.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:56:32 AM »

i haven't seen the vid, but from the sounds of it, i think it was his attempt to add a bit of humour. obviously didn't work on you. ;D

think about how many people would be going on and on about how much food he eats and shit. bloody hell, i get it all the time and i look nothing like ronnie.

it's like people never get tired of cracking these jokes (i fucking well do ::)).

the guy moves pretty slow and has that texan droll, but he can't be that stupid. he gets paid very nicely for this stuff.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:06:03 AM »
How many have you met to come to this conclusion?

Specifically the thick comment.  I think we can all agree that "command presence" ensures they come off as stirling wankers of monumental proportions.

Well they aint f ckin clever, certainly in the UK anyway. Its one of the professions where the kids that have at very best average intelligence, strive towards if they can possibly pass the 5 GCSEs required to get in (which is a f ckin walk in the park for anybody with average intelligence or above). I have 2 in my extended family aswell and they are w ankers !! There is no reasoning with them, i have been arrested several times and each and every occasion was roughed up by 3 or more coppers whilst handcuffed, manhandling me into the van etc, f ckin a r seholes!!

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:55 AM »
He's also a ceritfied accountant.

He may have sorta slurred speech, that doesnt justify Ronnie being dumb at all.

Just like every line of work there will be arseholes. Cops always have had a negative attitude from the public.

How bout this:

Nasser is considered really intelligent, however never won an Olympia.
Ronnie is apparently dumb, but won 8

.. go figure.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 06:13:38 AM »
Well they aint f ckin clever, certainly in the UK anyway. Its one of the professions where the kids that have at very best average intelligence, strive towards if they can possibly pass the 5 GCSEs required to get in (which is a f ckin walk in the park for anybody with average intelligence or above). I have 2 in my extended family aswell and they are w ankers !! There is no reasoning with them, i have been arrested several times and each and every occasion was roughed up by 3 or more coppers whilst handcuffed, manhandling me into the van etc, f ckin a r seholes!!
hahahha tell us how you really feel  ;D

Meltdown!
follow the arrows

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 06:33:07 AM »

at a wild guess, were you arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, hinder/obstruct and resist arrest?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 06:34:22 AM »
hahahha tell us how you really feel  ;D

Meltdown!

HAHAHA LOL, bro, i just wanted to voice my opinion on coppers, its done now  :D.
But getting back to the original point - coppers DO NOT need to be smart in any shape or form - its a piece of p i ss to get in the police force (certainly here anyway).

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:44 AM »
at a wild guess, were you arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, hinder/obstruct and resist arrest?

Nope, well maybe resisting arrest  :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 06:50:37 AM »
Nope, well maybe resisting arrest  :)

;D

8) thanks for having a sense of humour.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 07:10:37 AM »
Everybody's got a Hero ...

He's hardly a "hero".  ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 07:14:25 AM »
  Getting back on topic--it's well-known within the industry that Ronnie isn't exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree of life.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 10:50:58 AM »
i haven't seen the vid, but from the sounds of it, i think it was his attempt to add a bit of humour. obviously didn't work on you. ;D

think about how many people would be going on and on about how much food he eats and shit. bloody hell, i get it all the time and i look nothing like ronnie.

it's like people never get tired of cracking these jokes (i fucking well do ::)).

the guy moves pretty slow and has that texan droll, but he can't be that stupid. he gets paid very nicely for this stuff.

I don't think Ronnie was intentionally trying to be funny by squinting his eyes and searching his own protein tub for 10 seconds to find how many scoops it specificies as a serving.  I also dont think Ronnie was trying to be funny when he says that he triples the dose on everything, and then only seconds later says, "I double the dose on this also."

I don't think Ronnie is stupid, but I think he acts dumb in his videos for some reason.  Maybe he's trying to show that he doesn't pay attention to details.  For example in his unbelievable vid, he was trying to calculate the # of grams of protein in his protein drink, and he goes, "One scoop is uhhhh.....(pause)......x number of grams....so I put in 4 scoops...I get about....uhhh....(pauses longer)....y number of grams."  I'm sure a multiple Mr. Olympia knows before mixing his protein drink how many grams of protein and carbs it has. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:54:20 AM »

Which is precisely why you have passed not just the physical tests for being a cop, but also the psyche exams and background checks too, right? ::) ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »

So you're saying Ronnie is an "ignorant fucking wanker?"  You shouldn't be here.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »
You have a point about Ronnie not being the brightest. Maybe he was an accounting major in college. He was a cop and had to use intelligence from time to time. Doesn't mean that he did the job well either.
TP often talked about being an English major, but somehow a lot of his words never showed up in the dictionary or the spell checkers always didn't find them as words (could be the spell check too).
Someone should post the clip from last years Olympia, where Ronnie contradicts himself regarding Victor Martinez. Where Ronnie says "I never said that, I said he has the potential to be Mr. O." Then someone asked him another question and he says "I never said that" and contradicts what he just said....posted on youtube and points it out with breaks showing where he contradicts himself.
Testosterone is a hormone, but I'd like to see some studies showing how it affects thinking too!

*Edit:

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »

I bet that guy is Hulkster
I am a mini beast

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »
This is what puts me a little bit off, in all the other movies he did not had a dicksucker...
It's like Jay's fucking workoutpartner (what movie was it again?) the one that tried to look as disinterested as possible to look cool, hell even Leroy from Blood and Guts fucking rocks compaired to that tool.
Ronnie doesn't need a dicksucker.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:07:11 PM »
He's hardly a "hero".  ::)

* I'm wondering if Pollux got my sarcasm ... hmmm ... *

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 01:25:53 AM »
Which is precisely why you have passed not just the physical tests for being a cop, but also the psyche exams and background checks too, right? ::) ::)

Um, is your daddy a policeman? I bet you like him in his uniform  :-*

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 02:03:43 AM »

You don't have any educational requirements to join the police in the UK.

Hope this helps  :)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 02:17:56 AM »
You don't have any educational requirements to join the police in the UK.

Hope this helps  :)

Just goes to prove my point even further then homie  :)