Author Topic: Kiwi!  (Read 6814 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Kiwi!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 07:48:09 AM »
oh thank heaven you're staying! i was having nightmares worring about what was gonna happen to the V, and where we would all post if you left ::)    

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Kiwii!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 07:51:49 AM »
I only saw him say he was going to stay when he joined that white power group for about 20 minutes or so,

Incidentally Danny boy, that was nothing more than a prank made by Yours Truly on all you V boarders for a laugh - make you think I was going to make the whole board totally anal by bringing down Adonis and celebrating White Supremacy (which whoever wants to, is free and in their rights to do) ;D

Danny boy, I thought by now you'd know that I'd never have the stomach to do such a thing :-\

Besides, I was just distracting everyone till Ron was deciding for a new mod. Fortunately for me, it also made RB step up straight away as I knew he would (Yes! Because he loves this board as much as I do, if not more). The V's safe and so out is coming the truth at last, piece meal ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 07:52:38 AM »
Oh geez! The girl didn't fall for my writing dude. I'm not much of a writer in the aesthetic sense (I hope you are reading this Zach), but I'm able to convey the message I want in the way I want. She fell for me, for what I told about myself, which is what made her open up to me more than anyone else here in Getbig or in real life by her own admission (Yes, it's a fact).

In our minds mate, we were real to each other and I want her to know she'll always be in mine.

Well, since you are staying as mod, will you change your avatar? I found one for you.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 07:53:26 AM »
oh thank heaven you're staying! i was having nightmares worring about what was gonna happen to the V, and where we would all post if you left ::)   

You know I'd have at least PMed you in that case :D

Com'on SS, can't we just move on? Haven't I apologised enough? Don't be such a dick bro :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
Well, since you are staying as mod, will you change your avatar? I found one for you.

Great idea. Cheers mate ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 07:57:31 AM »
Great idea. Cheers mate ;D

There, what do you think :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 07:58:41 AM »
There, what do you think :D

You didn't change it ???
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 08:04:13 AM »
and how he never said he wouldn't let you step down as mod ::)

Jeez, you can be a bit thick at times mate ;D

You posted a PM of mine yourself in which I asked Ron to let me step down. Check it out and you'll notice that it was days before RB decided to step down and got Ron to do it for him ASAP.

Ron never told me anything and he's never personally said ONE word about what he thinks about the way I did with the V.

But he didn't need to.

Even though all you guys jointly have made more complaints in the Complaints board about the V than ANY other board (including the G&O), he didn't send me more than 5 PMs in the whole year which were no more than a line each and about housekeeping.

Ron knew I'd understand 8)

You didn't change it ???

Check the tagline (or signature or whatever).

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
I guess I don't like the idea of having a mod who isn't going to continue to give the board direction and help it evolve.  It shouldn't be Rude's responsibility alone.

That's why all you guys love the V, Lori, cause Rude and STella and I never took it as a  responsibility - we literally take it as a joy to make the place as engorging as we can. And we do it all so subtley, that you guys keep thinking it's going on it's own.

Lori, every board is like a bus that has passengers and a couple of drivers. Then why do so many people choose to take this bus out of everything else? Because we know where we are going and how to do it amazingly 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
That's why all you guys love the V, Lori, cause Rude and STella and I never took it as a  responsibility - we literally take it as a joy to make the place as engorging as we can. And we do it all so subtley, that you guys keep thinking it's going on it's own.

Lori, every board is like a bus that has passengers and a couple of drivers. Then why do so many people choose to take this bus out of everything else? Because we know where we are going and how to do it amazingly 8)

New photo time...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 08:17:49 AM »
or this could work... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 08:19:06 AM »
or... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2007, 08:20:22 AM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 08:20:31 AM »
Thanks buddy! You think some hot fitness babe will want to marry me ???

don't get too excited. kiwi's used similar superlatives on me, groink, BF, count, heckler, and i'm not sure who else. basically it all boils down to him kissing every ass he can and caring so much about his modship he refuses to let his name be taken down.

be a man, kiwi. you have your own project, prove you're not so desperately affixed to the status symbol you see from being A Moderator that you refuse to have your name taken off the list even as you publicly state you're leaving to make your own board.

if i didn't know better, i'd swear you just want people to look up to you and you do whatever you can to achieve that. :-/

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2007, 08:44:07 AM »
don't get too excited. kiwi's used similar superlatives on me, groink, BF, count, heckler, and i'm not sure who else. basically it all boils down to him kissing every ass he can and caring so much about his modship he refuses to let his name be taken down.

be a man, kiwi. you have your own project, prove you're not so desperately affixed to the status symbol you see from being A Moderator that you refuse to have your name taken off the list even as you publicly state you're leaving to make your own board.

if i didn't know better, i'd swear you just want people to look up to you and you do whatever you can to achieve that. :-/

What the hell are you talking about you fool? Have you ever heard anyone to be more condescending than me in the last few days? I was just apologising indirectly by trying to patch things up so this board can go back to what it was, although what I've told each of you guys about yourselves is really my actual opinion of you guys.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »

All right, I'll reply :D

I think I will keep the same avatar and signature cause it's funny and it features one of my idols Jim Carrey 8), not to mention I don't think I'll be speaking monkey anymore ;D.

Besides, why would I want to change the name that I just made for myself 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2007, 09:07:02 AM »
All right, I'll reply :D

I think I will keep the same avatar and signature cause it's funny and it features one of my idols Jim Carrey 8), not to mention I don't think I'll be speaking monkey anymore ;D.

Besides, why would I want to change the name that I just made for myself 8)

Change requires action...Just looking to "help" your makeover... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »
Danielson,

The V has gone from the era of me modding it up until last week or so to the new era that Rude is going to start (if he hasn't already). So I'm going to do to Rude what he did for me the first time - let him run the show and give him my full support and loyalty, which means I'll stay as mod, but only like a mod from all of the other boards (no offense guys ;D. Flower excepted, as is STella and Danielson and Hedgie and a few others), meaning I'll simply delete, merge etc (I might just make an odd sticky).

Rude is the guy I'm most loyal to here. I'd pick him over everyone of you guys to have for a friend simply because if I'm his friend, I'm everybody's friend who all love and appreciate him for the great guy that he is.

So tell Ron to leave the V alone from now on, just like he has since RB and I took it over. And tell Alex and co that the V is never going to change, except in it's size and variety from now on, cause RB does such an awesome job, that he'll let the people decide what they want to do, which means it's going to be no different than before.

you are a gay

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2007, 09:17:31 AM »
you are a gay

Hey Mal who is that a picture of in your avatar?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 09:18:46 AM »
Hey Mal who is that a picture of in your avatar?

ion know..some generic pic...i dont know how to put my own

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »
ion know..some generic pic...i dont know how to put my own

OK thanks. Its really not hard just cut and paste a url of some picture you like somewhere to your avatar spot.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »
This whole thing is getting real creepy and embarassing
$

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »

yup

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
you are a gay

I didn't say he looked great or was a good catch or anything mate ;D. That's gay.

When you hug your friend or shake his hand, you don't do it cause you think he's hot, you do it cause you love him like a brother.

Which is how I think of Rude - no offense RB ;D

Yeah, but it's engaging right? It gives you guys something to read apart from analysing me on the Y ;D

BTW, I'm glad you followed the show Broadstreet. I'll tell you later why one day, Eric.

Oh, and don't worry - I'm not going to PM you or anything ;D. We'll see if you PM me first.