Author Topic: Kiwi!  (Read 6824 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Kiwi!
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2007, 09:52:19 AM »
I didn't say he looked great or was a good catch or anything mate ;D. That's gay.

When you hug your friend or shake his hand, you don't do it cause you think he's hot, you do it cause you love him like a brother.

Which is how I think of Rude - no offense RB ;D

Yeah, but it's engaging right? It gives you guys something to read apart from analysing me on the Y ;D

BTW, I'm glad you followed the show Broadstreet. I'll tell you later why one day, Eric.

Oh, and don't worry - I'm not going to PM you or anything ;D. We'll see if you PM me first.
u didnt have to explain...i was just jokin

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2007, 10:47:57 AM »
You know I'd have at least PMed you in that case :D

Com'on SS, can't we just move on? Haven't I apologised enough? Don't be such a dick bro :P
I thought we were :-\........ sorry precious ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
What the hell are you talking about you fool? Have you ever heard anyone to be more condescending than me in the last few days? I was just apologising indirectly by trying to patch things up so this board can go back to what it was, although what I've told each of you guys about yourselves is really my actual opinion of you guys.

you have an extreme, extreme, self esteem issue, peewee. everything you do seems to be geared around trying to get people to respect you. longwinded PMs, refusal to give up your "job", trying to convince everyone you've got a brilliant project going, constantly telling everyone that you're brilliant and how everything you do is "engaging".

only it's not. your posts aren't any more engaging than any others. they're just what's happening currently. you could vanish right now, literally blip off the face of the earth and after a day or so it would be like you never existed at all. ever seen the show Chicago? you're roxy hart. crazy, interesting for the time being, forgotten as soon as the next comes along.

accept it. you ain't special, you ain't unique, you ain't any smarter than the rest of us.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
BTW, I'm glad you followed the show Broadstreet. I'll tell you later why one day, Eric.

Honestly I'm not following. I keep seeing some of this leaking onto the other boards and just glanced over some of the longer threads. It makes me feel embarassed for the level of reality this has seemed to manifest into.
$

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2007, 11:04:28 AM »

Honestly I'm not following. I keep seeing some of this leaking onto the other boards and just glanced over some of the longer threads. It makes me feel embarassed for the level of reality this has seemed to manifest into.

notice how he insists on referring to you by your real name. everyone whose real name he knows he insists on calling them by that. even people who have known me for years have gotten to calling me "magoo" on here. why does kiwi, who only knows my real name because others have told him, repeatedly refer to me as "Zach"?

because that's all part of his ego. he tries to act like he's above the fray and keep poking and prodding at offline connections to carve himself an image of a holier-than-thou, well, oracle. saying things like "i'll tell you some day, eric" is a subtle way of (or at least an attempt at) saying "you're too simple to understand my genius, and i am so important to you that our communication transcends mere message boards."

you know how many PMs i make about kiwi? zero. ask him if i've ever PM'd him without him PM'ing me first. i only talk about him on MSN rarely, usually whenever a stupid-ass threads crops up. kiwi-related discussion is like mower or goodrum discussion. it has nothing to do with how smart or brilliant he is, and everything to do with what a trainwreck spectacle he's made of himself.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »
notice how he insists on referring to you by your real name. everyone whose real name he knows he insists on calling them by that. even people who have known me for years have gotten to calling me "magoo" on here. why does kiwi, who only knows my real name because others have told him, repeatedly refer to me as "Zach"?

because that's all part of his ego. he tries to act like he's above the fray and keep poking and prodding at offline connections to carve himself an image of a holier-than-thou, well, oracle. saying things like "i'll tell you some day, eric" is a subtle way of (or at least an attempt at) saying "you're too simple to understand my genius, and i am so important to you that our communication transcends mere message boards."

you know how many PMs i make about kiwi? zero. ask him if i've ever PM'd him without him PM'ing me first. i only talk about him on MSN rarely, usually whenever a stupid-ass threads crops up. kiwi-related discussion is like mower or goodrum discussion. it has nothing to do with how smart or brilliant he is, and everything to do with what a trainwreck spectacle he's made of himself.

I didn't bring up the name thing cause I'm not interested in getting a debate with Kiwiol about anything. People say "eric" like I never put my name out there. I don't care if somebody calls me Eric but it doesn't scare me into thinking about what else they know. There's 3 people on this board that have a valid knowledge of my life: Bast, Flower and Powerrod; but hey if somebody wants to say my name cause they think it validates them then that's their thing I guess.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »

Does Kiwi being a loon and always talking about how he is so much smarter than us and did I mention being crazy, take away anything from his opinion that I am in fact the most brilliant writer on here ??? :P
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
Does Kiwi being a loon and always talking about how he is so much smarter than us and did I mention being crazy, take away anything from his opinion that I am in fact the most brilliant writer on here ??? :P

Danielson, I'm not going to lie. I've never read a thread or post of yours ever except that one.
$

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2007, 11:13:50 AM »

Yes it does... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
Yes it does... ;D

Fuck! I'm never going to get a bitch to fly across the world and marry me :'(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 11:19:29 AM »
Danielson, I'm not going to lie. I've never read a thread or post of yours ever except that one.

So, you are saying there's a chance!
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
Fuck! I'm never going to get a bitch to fly across the world and marry me :'(
Like a dog with a bone you are.... ;D How about you start a writer forum where we can bask and learn from your brilliance?  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2007, 11:21:40 AM »

well, it doesn't take away from his OPINION, but it should give you a newfound perspective on the accuracy of it.  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2007, 11:21:58 AM »
I stop by any threads you start that talk about Eagles... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2007, 11:22:30 AM »
Like a dog with a bone you are.... ;D How about you start a writer forum where we can bask and learn from your brilliance?  :)

The biggest reason would be cuz I can't write for shit. However, maybe if I started telling everyone I could and I was the most brilliant guy on here for long enough you guys would believe it? Hmmmm, that's just CRAZY enough to work!
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »
well, it doesn't take away from his OPINION, but it should give you a newfound perspective on the accuracy of it.  ;D

LOL thats the nicest way I ever heard someone say consider the source... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2007, 11:24:33 AM »
The biggest reason would be cuz I can't write for shit. However, maybe if I started telling everyone I could and I was the most brilliant guy on here for long enough you guys would believe it? Hmmmm, that's just CRAZY enough to work!

Nope I have been here to long and read way to many of your posts... ;D But if you had a new audience..that was willing to pay you...maybe you could..damm now I am doing it..sorry Kiwi.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2007, 11:24:48 AM »

no no no, that's step 2. step 1 is to write enormous posts. all the time. and twice as enormous PMs. then after people start wondering why in god's name you write so much, point out that it's because you're a genius.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2007, 11:31:35 AM »
no no no, that's step 2. step 1 is to write enormous posts. all the time. and twice as enormous PMs. then after people start wondering why in god's name you write so much, point out that it's because you're a genius.

Sounds pretty time consuming, any easier way?
E

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2007, 11:36:07 AM »

haha are you saying that claiming you are a genious doesnt validate that opinion in the minds of others magoo?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2007, 12:59:01 PM »
guys, I want the rudeness back on this one of a kind V board :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2007, 02:53:07 PM »
guys, I want the rudeness back on this one of a kind V board :)
i heard he's coming back soon. ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
haha are you saying that claiming you are a genious doesnt validate that opinion in the minds of others magoo?

hmm... perhaps. you may have a point that a true genius wouldn't need to point the fact out to people. :)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2007, 05:04:17 AM »
Danielson,

The V has gone from the era of me modding it up until last week or so to the new era that Rude is going to start (if he hasn't already). So I'm going to do to Rude what he did for me the first time - let him run the show and give him my full support and loyalty, which means I'll stay as mod, but only like a mod from all of the other boards (no offense guys ;D. Flower excepted, as is STella and Danielson and Hedgie and a few others), meaning I'll simply delete, merge etc (I might just make an odd sticky).

Rude is the guy I'm most loyal to here. I'd pick him over everyone of you guys to have for a friend simply because if I'm his friend, I'm everybody's friend who all love and appreciate him for the great guy that he is.

So tell Ron to leave the V alone from now on, just like he has since RB and I took it over. And tell Alex and co that the V is never going to change, except in it's size and variety from now on, cause RB does such an awesome job, that he'll let the people decide what they want to do, which means it's going to be no different than before.

Do you ever follow through or keep your word on anything you say?
The House that Ruth built

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2007, 07:10:57 PM »

Do you ever follow through or keep your word on anything you say?

So what are you saying mate? That it's my duty?

This is just a voluntary job that I thought RB had taken over.

Where is RB? Is he still around?