Author Topic: I need to say this about ENIGMA  (Read 4067 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
I need to say this about ENIGMA
« on: April 19, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »
I was horribly wrong everytime I attacked Enigma about his military service.
He is a braver man than I and I GREATLY appreciate his military service, god bless him.

While our views are completely opposite, attacking his service was moronic of me.

God Bless you Enigma.  I truly am sorry about those posts, will never happen again.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I need to say this about ENIGMA
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:23:46 AM »
Rooster, YOU are truly the enigma (mystery) here.

You love your country.  You're a macho guy.  Yet you seemed to be anti-gun and willing to stay in Iraqi cities forever losing our brave troops.

Break it down for us.  Where do you stand on things?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »
Nice sentiments Old Rooster, good for you.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:33:21 AM »
Rooster, YOU are truly the enigma (mystery) here.

You love your country.  You're a macho guy.  Yet you seemed to be anti-gun and willing to stay in Iraqi cities forever losing our brave troops.

Break it down for us.  Where do you stand on things?
I hate losing troops, I hate this war.  I am only continuing to support trying there until there is a more logical answer.  Only alternative I see right now is to run and let it appear the terrorists win.  I really think that will harm our country forever.
I am for stem cell research.
I am Anti-taxes and for smaller government.
I voted for Bill Clinton-GASP- I liked him.  I only poke fun at him now to return volleys against those that attack bush.
I don't believe in calling our President a murderer, never will.  I truly think Bush entered this war with good intentions.
His father was smarter because he never went into Baghdad because he knew there was no Exit plan.

Some say I love my country blindly.  Damn straight I do.  I will always salute the red,white and blue, no matter what problems face us, this is the greatest country on god's earth.
I'm very religious.  I'm in church sundays & wednesdays.

I truly have no problem with torturing suspected terrorists.  If it turns out they were not a terrorist, thats a damn shame, but with the enemy we face, sometimes you have to get a bit brutal.

Again, I hate this fucking war.  Some candidate truly comes up with an idea to get us out and not make it appear we are buckling to terrorists , i'll support that.
A member at my gym was killed in Afghanistan.  I closed my office and cried.   I hate troops dying.  
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 07:14:48 AM »
Respect.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »
I hate losing troops, I hate this war.  I am only continuing to support trying there until there is a more logical answer.  Only alternative I see right now is to run and let it appear the terrorists win.  I really think that will harm our country forever.
I am for stem cell research.
I am Anti-taxes and for smaller government.
I voted for Bill Clinton-GASP- I liked him.  I only poke fun at him now to return volleys against those that attack bush.
I don't believe in calling our President a murderer, never will.  I truly think Bush entered this war with good intentions.
His father was smarter because he never went into Baghdad because he knew there was no Exit plan.

Some say I love my country blindly.  Damn straight I do.  I will always salute the red,white and blue, no matter what problems face us, this is the greatest country on god's earth.
I'm very religious.  I'm in church sundays & wednesdays.

I truly have no problem with torturing suspected terrorists.  If it turns out they were not a terrorist, thats a damn shame, but with the enemy we face, sometimes you have to get a bit brutal.

Again, I hate this fucking war.  Some candidate truly comes up with an idea to get us out and not make it appear we are buckling to terrorists , i'll support that.
A member at my gym was killed in Afghanistan.  I closed my office and cried.   I hate troops dying.  

I agree with these things also. good for you man. As for showing emotion about the loss of another human being that shows truely the depth of your soul and the good character inside. You and I may never agree on everything but righoust post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 07:30:34 AM »
rooster, are you only joking when you talk about the need to nuke a billion people?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 07:34:23 AM »
rooster, are you only joking when you talk about the need to nuke a billion people?

Of Course I am.  Every life is just as valuable as the next.  I hate Iraqi citizens dying but I also understand people die in war and now more are dying at the hands of insurgents than our hands.   The Iraqi's need to take more control of their country.
But no, i'd never agree with nuking anyone, a nuclear bomb should never go off again.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 07:57:42 AM »
I was horribly wrong everytime I attacked Enigma about his military service.
He is a braver man than I and I GREATLY appreciate his military service, god bless him.

While our views are completely opposite, attacking his service was moronic of me.

God Bless you Enigma.  I truly am sorry about those posts, will never happen again.
Nicely said, I'm impressed!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:17:13 AM »
Ok, ...now that he has issued a very sincere apology, ...it's time to lynch his ass!  :P
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 10:21:41 AM »
Of Course I am.  Every life is just as valuable as the next.  I hate Iraqi citizens dying but I also understand people die in war and now more are dying at the hands of insurgents than our hands.   The Iraqi's need to take more control of their country.
But no, i'd never agree with nuking anyone, a nuclear bomb should never go off again.

So all those insane posts you made you never truly meant? What were they for your entertainment?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »
Ok, ...now that he has issued a very sincere apology, ...it's time to lynch his ass!  :P
Actually very sincere, thou shall not see me attack his service to country again.

p.s.   I love you Jaggie
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 10:32:27 AM »
Actually very sincere, thou shall not see me attack his service to country again.

p.s.   I love you Jaggie

{ROTFLMAO} Stop declaring your love for me and answer cardio's question!  >:(
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 10:32:40 AM »
So all those insane posts you made you never truly meant? What were they for your entertainment?
actually when i was attacked, i fired back verbal lobbies in return.  Never should have attacked his service to country though.
Actually, i'm threw attacking anyone personally here.  they wanna call me a moron or sob or whatever, thats their choice.

I'll be the bigger man, cuz i am a big man!  oh yeah!

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 10:33:15 AM »
{ROTFLMAO} Stop declaring your love for me and answer cardio's question!  >:(
I did but still....in Kramers voice I LOVE YOU!   :-*
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
actually when i was attacked, i fired back verbal lobbies in return.  Never should have attacked his service to country though.
Actually, i'm threw attacking anyone personally here.  they wanna call me a moron or sob or whatever, thats their choice.

I'll be the bigger man, cuz i am a big man!  oh yeah!

I wasn't actually referring to your sparring match with Enigma. I was talking about your outrageous posts about killing everyone that isn't American and Nuking people and other nonsense. You've posted some whoppers.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 10:43:20 AM »
I wasn't actually referring to your sparring match with Enigma. I was talking about your outrageous posts about killing everyone that isn't American and Nuking people and other nonsense. You've posted some whoppers.

and you believed that?   I'll have to stick my tounge more firmly in my cheek next time.
240 has already asked me if i really wanted to nuke a country, and i replied, of course not.

but don't get me wrong, i support bush, the war, all that.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »
I did but still....in Kramers voice I LOVE YOU!   :-*

:o
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
:o

getting weak in the knees my love?  tummy doing that flip flop?  i understand.....
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 10:49:00 AM »
and you believed that?   I'll have to stick my tounge more firmly in my cheek next time.
240 has already asked me if i really wanted to nuke a country, and i replied, of course not.

but don't get me wrong, i support bush, the war, all that.

Why wouldn't I believe it? There are many believe that think that way. Aren't you from a Southern War loving state?

Take a look at the video in that McCain thread for proof positive that some Southerners want to bomb bomb away.

From now on I'll scan your posts for sarcasm outrageousness before deciding whether or not your post represents your true thoughts.  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 10:51:22 AM »
Why wouldn't I believe it? There are many believe that think that way. Aren't you from a Southern War loving state?

Take a look at the video in that McCain thread for proof positive that some Southerners want to bomb bomb away.

From now on I'll scan your posts for sarcasm outrageousness before deciding whether or not your post represents your true thoughts.  ::)

American by birth, southern by the grace of god.

anyone that thinks mccain was serious singing that song would have an IQ of minus 2
He is very wise that well hell if it comes down to it we would have to bomb iran to protect Israel.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »
American by birth, southern by the grace of god.

anyone that thinks mccain was serious singing that song would have an IQ of minus 2
He is very wise that well hell if it comes down to it we would have to bomb iran to protect Israel.

I wasn't referring to what McCain said in that video I was referring to what the man said in the audience when he asked the question. He wanted to bomb Iran, in fact it looked like he was looking forward to having us drop bombs. The audience was from the South.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »
Nice posts Rooster.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
I wasn't referring to what McCain said in that video I was referring to what the man said in the audience when he asked the question. He wanted to bomb Iran, in fact it looked like he was looking forward to having us drop bombs. The audience was from the South.
Well I think well pretty much know inside it will come down to us bombing iran eventually.  rather inevitable unless iran stops with the nuclear stuff.  Surely not even a democrat wants them to have nukes.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »
S