Author Topic: DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY  (Read 3966 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »

And then you hear some genius say "I'm going to buy this DVD! Straight up HARDCORE!" Dude how about you knock somebody unconscious with a 5lbs pink dumbbell - "brutality HARDCORE" ???
#

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY??
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »

And then you hear some genius say "I'm going to buy this DVD! Straight up HARDCORE!" Dude how about you knock somebody unconscious with a 5lbs pink dumbbell - "brutality HARDCORE" ???
squadfather really makes an ass of himself ;D
p

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »
man I'm gonna go bye the DVD. LOL

I think it is stupid to throw the fucking weights across the room like that.  If you have to drop the dumbbells when doing presses or something fine. But when you throw them across the room people are gonna get hurt.

But hey that cause there   " HARDCORE"

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 10:59:51 AM »
Hardcore = On many steroids at once.
Hope this helps.
N

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
The spotter aka MORON threw a couple of plates and realized that "throwing weights on the floor will hit your foot"
#

jrock

• Getbig IV
  • Test does a body best
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »
I'm sorry I wasted 2 minutes of my life watchin that crap. 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 02:01:03 PM »
this hasbeen already discussed to death. :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 02:06:54 PM »
I'd like to see these "Hard Core" guys in a cage with Fedor or Liddell ::)
w

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »

Why?  They're not cage fighters. 

Would you like to see Fedor train with them?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 02:37:47 PM »
Why?  They're not cage fighters. 

Would you like to see Fedor train with them?

Don't most people who aspire to have over-developed muscles, do it becuae it is a symbol of power, strehgth and alpha-male domination? 

These two roid-sponges clearly think they are tough guys throwing plates around the gym and barking like dogs. 

The fact is, however, that a skinny runt with 14" arms like Liddell, would reduce them to a pile of quivering pussy's. 

w

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »
Don't most people who aspire to have over-developed muscles, do it becuae it is a symbol of power, strehgth and alpha-male domination? 

These two roid-sponges clearly think they are tough guys throwing plates around the gym and barking like dogs. 

The fact is, however, that a skinny runt with 14" arms like Liddell, would reduce them to a pile of quivering pussy's. 

So, you lift weights to try to become the "alpha male?"

I see your basis for what makes a man, a man, is his ability to fight another man in a cage. 
All others are lesser beings, huh? 

You know that's hogshit. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »
So, you lift weights to try to become the "alpha male?"

I see your basis for what makes a man, a man, is his ability to fight another man in a cage. 
All others are lesser beings, huh? 

You know that's hogshit. 

It's not my personal opinion, but it is the opinion of most.  And for good reason.  It's inate. 
w

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 03:11:39 PM »
jeeze that was lame tossing weights and unloading the legpress like that is just fake intensity just like false hussle in baseball when you slide into first..its lame and doesnt impress anyone
Odilly

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 06:34:55 PM »
i can imagine the poor skinny beginners getting to the gym after watching this dvd, with straps, gloves, wife beater with a bulldog printed on it, and feeling incredibly powerful cause they just drank a glass of weight gainer with some creatine in it...

the guys in this video are the epithome of the retarded meathead, and give us all people who enjoy lifting weights for health a terrible image.
Agreed 100%.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 06:38:31 PM »
Chuck Little looks like Jack Johnson with a stupid haircut
$

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 06:43:32 PM »
They'd get eaten for breakfest, make no mistake about it. But bbdg and martial arts are two very different ball games and cannot be compared. Those idiots in that video are just plain stupid and need to get tossed out of their gym. Totally unnecessary.

PB

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 06:53:13 PM »
i can imagine the poor skinny beginners getting to the gym after watching this dvd, with straps, gloves, wife beater with a bulldog printed on it, and feeling incredibly powerful cause they just drank a glass of weight gainer with some creatine in it...

the guys in this video are the epithome of the retarded meathead, and give us all people who enjoy lifting weights for health a terrible image.
lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 07:14:29 PM »
It's not my personal opinion, but it is the opinion of most.  And for good reason.  It's inate. 

right, but there's a problem with that. you have to develop a reputation as fighting, which means you have to get into a lot of fights. if chuck liddel wasn't a UFC champion, you'd never know. and a lot of people don't know. when chuck walks down the street, do you think he turns many heads? do you think when he's lifting in the gym anyone really notices him? if you aren't a TV fighting star, 99% of the population isn't going to ever look at you sideways, you'd have to PICK fights and then you're just a dick.

on the other hand, if you're even mildly big, you'll get a lot of attention. i'm hardly impressive, but when the average person has a chest as big as their waist and 13" arms, my big ass gets noticed. and best of all, i don't have to get into fights. i get to just walk around.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 07:21:46 PM »
No, it's not necessary to act like an asshole in the gym.  Understand, most guys who's sole ambition in life is to take massive amounts of drugs and pose for other men, aren't what you would call...civilized or intelligent.
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 07:24:03 PM »
No, it's not necessary to act like an asshole in the gym.  Understand, most guys who's sole ambition in life is to take massive amounts of drugs and pose for other men, aren't what you would call...civilized or intelligent.

::)

seriously croatch. the severe amount of steroid-bashing you do just makes you look guiltier and guiltier, like a guy who keeps yelling "i'm not gay! i'm not gay! in fact, i hate fags!!!!" then looks through his secret stash late at night when no one's around.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »

Why are you so hell bent on mentioning drugs like there's no tomorrow? Any idiot can act like that.

PB

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
Those guys are complete idiots.  That's an embarassment to all who take working out seriously.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 07:28:12 PM »
I wonder what Brain Dobson feels when those mofos and hardcore wannabe start throwing the weights around in this gym.
I am a mini beast

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 07:34:46 PM »

yep. that would be just as hilarious as watching fedor or liddell onstage in trunks posing next to branch. whats your point??

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 07:43:07 PM »
seriously croatch. the severe amount of steroid-bashing you do just makes you look guiltier and guiltier, like a guy who keeps yelling "i'm not gay! i'm not gay! in fact, i hate fags!!!!" then looks through his secret stash late at night when no one's around.
Great analogy.  I think I need to hide my "Behind the Firehouse" mag behind my bed..a.haha
I'm just pointing out that it is not necessary to throw weights like an idiot.  I continued on and explained the type of person who devotes their life to ingesting massive amounts of drugs and how they usually aren't the brightest or most civilized.  It's a pretty accurate statement.  Whether I endorse drug use or not, is irrelevant.
Stick to the topic at hand, it works better like that.
Hope this helps.
Why are you so hell bent on mentioning drugs like there's no tomorrow? Any idiot can act like that.

PB
I have many posts not mentioning drugs, look them up.  In fact, I didn't even mention the middle aged beast I saw yesterday at my gym with his monster 16" guns on gear...ahha  working out with his partner in an ultra white tight under armour shirt thinking, "God, I'm a bodybuilder now!! haha  God, I love these guys.  Simply sad people...ahah
I need to get a shirt made to keep these clowns in check.  More people should wear natural shirts who are natural (sorry, clean/drug free for all the term hounds).  Sorry, but I'd feel like a complete assclown, if someone dusted me and they took nothing, meanwhile I was on a ton of shit...haha Pathetic man.
There you go PB, another Croatch classic.  You ask, you get...haha
N