Author Topic: Trey Brewer DOES have 35 inch quads.  (Read 13413 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Trey Brewer DOES have 35 inch quads.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 01:24:45 PM »
No not the truth, just your personal joke of an opinion.  And Trey is one of my buddies not my hero or lover.

Hope this helps.
bottom line is that this kid has made so many bullshit claims that i'm not going to buy any of it until i see proof, the guy has done absolutely nothing yet walks around like he's a multi Mr. Olympia, he gets absolutely no respect from me, if he was humble and quiet i'd give him a break.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »
he seems like a pretty cool guy. WTF has that got to do with anything?

ROFL, what a name. What else do you do to prove you like jock style heavy metal? Do you have a barbed wire tatoo? hahahahahaha
$

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
bottom line is that this kid has made so many bullshit claims that i'm not going to buy any of it until i see proof, the guy has done absolutely nothing yet walks around like he's a multi Mr. Olympia, he gets absolutely no respect from me, if he was humble and quiet i'd give him a break.

For starters, who gives a shit about your RESPECT?  I'll go ahead and tell you Trey doesn't and neither do any top BBers!  If you met Trey you would really like the guy...He is very humble and quiet.  It's the press and everyone in the business that has made a big deal about Trey not Trey talking himself up. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 01:31:16 PM »
For starters, who gives a shit about your RESPECT?  I'll go ahead and tell you Trey doesn't and neither do any top BBers!  If you met Trey you would really like the guy...He is very humble and quiet.  It's the press and everyone in the business that has made a big deal about Trey not Trey talking himself up. 
hahahaha, calm down tiger, have a strawberry Myoplex and some Fig Newtons and relax.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
hahahaha, calm down tiger, have a strawberry Myoplex and some Fig Newtons and relax.

The truth hurts doesn't it Francis???

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »

HAHAHAHA do you get this mad when you run out of protein powder "champ"? haha I bet you have a stack of broken keyboards next to your Imac YOU BEAST!!!!"
$

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 01:32:44 PM »

even though its too much fun busting your balls, trey isnt making the claims, and he is a nice humble guy. Many have said it. The media blows...more then you want to blow trey...sorry j/k lol

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 01:34:35 PM »
Squadfather, in all fairness, Trey doesn't make outrageous claims like, say, DA. I don't think he hyped himself up. It was more MD than anything. Hype sells magazine  copies...

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA do you get this mad when you run out of protein powder "champ"? haha I bet you have a stack of broken keyboards next to your Imac YOU BEAST!!!!"

No, not mad at all but thanks for your concern.  Hope this helps

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 01:36:05 PM »

lmao, yeah the bodybuilding press is vicious  ::)

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »
If you met Trey you would really like the guy...He is very humble and quiet.  I

And this is no bullshit.  Nice guy.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 01:55:23 PM »
Off topic, i know... can you imagine having sex at that size, especially the legs? The mechanics must be mindboggling... and his girlfriend probably has bruises all over and may have come close to being smashed to a pulp... :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2007, 01:56:25 PM »
Off topic, i know... can you imagine having sex at that size, especially the legs? The mechanics must be mindboggling... and his girlfriend probably has bruises all over and may have come close to being smashed to a pulp... :)
hahahahaha, why am i not surprised that you've envisioned that scenario many times.

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
They must be closer to 26 or 27... after all Derek Anthony says his are 22.

LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »
his arms look BARELY 19 in that clip.

dude, either you have a learning disability or your massive jealousy is robbing you of your eyesight. you've claimed arms in the 18.5"-19" range, do you HONESTLY think trey's arms are no bigger than yours? shit, when i took the picture for my avatar mine taped out at 19", trey's are EASILY three inches bigger.

affy

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
i didn't see the 35 inches, all i heard was them SAYING 35 inches and even if they were it was one inch down from his hips and over his shorts so take two inches away for the shorts and another 2-3 away if they measure in the middle of his thigh and you come up with 30 inches, and the 23 inch arm is THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLSHIT I'VE EVER SEEN, his arms look BARELY 19 in that clip.

so you're saying his arms are one inch bigger then "yours"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
so you're saying his arms are one inch bigger then "yours"

actually almost the same size. SF's said his arms are over 18" and claims trey's are "barely" 19", meaning he thinks they're probably less than 19".

SF, man, i don't know what your deal is but you're out of your fucking mind if you think your arms look even half as big as trey's, let alone within an inch.  :-\

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »
the tape was alittle high and at an angle so my guess would be 32in. or so...regardless the guy is a freak
irongearco.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
This is for the Squadfather and others who were doubting his measurements.

OK ADD INCH AND A HALF FOR PANTS  AND 3 FOR FAT AND WATER  ABOUT 30 I SAY

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 04:41:38 PM »
The guy is a freak.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »
pffft. 
Measure again at the top of the knee, pull the tape measure tight to account for any water retention, and have the leg lifted off the ground, and I MIGHT be impressed. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2007, 04:46:37 PM »
The guy is a freak.

Bodybuilding is going backwards, it used to be about lines and represent the perfect body, now...acromegaly

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2007, 04:54:40 PM »
Bodybuilding is going backwards, it used to be about lines and represent the perfect body, now...acromegaly
he looks like Palumbo with bigger legs in that shot.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2007, 04:59:24 PM »
Is it just me or is Youtube not working?
w