Author Topic: Univ of Wisconsin Fullback Squat 605x 9  (Read 22460 times)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Re: Univ of Wisconsin Fullback Squat 605x 9
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2007, 04:48:09 PM »
He has an awesome body too :)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2007, 06:25:56 PM »
Al have you ever purchased a G4P session from a national level bber?  ???

::) ::) ::) ::)

why would you even ask that?  ARe you running out of whack off material and wanted me in your wierd little fantasies?

seems like you're in love with this guy...true love, I mean look at how easy it was for me to get under your skin and I wasn't even trying.
nasser=piece of shit

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2007, 06:38:26 PM »
WTF do you know about powerlifting you silly twat?

I'm sorry to piss on your shoes you bbc lover but this just isn't that impressive AND my point was powerlifting is NOT bodybuilding (or mma or hockey or fly fishing).
Just out of curiosity which east coast state are you from?
Squishy face retard

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2007, 08:06:19 PM »

LOL...classic getbig response.. ::)

1. My camera is broken
2. I don't know how to upload pics

and now this one
3.  I stopped training that bodypart.

Well, I actually regretted not getting it on film.  I actually thought I would reach 7 plates and do a powerlifting meet I plateaud (sp?) at 635 and went down through overtraining and school stress kept me unfocused.  I guess I should film myself doing 5 plates or so since it seems getbiggers get a hard on with such light weight. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

why would you even ask that?  ARe you running out of whack off material and wanted me in your wierd little fantasies?

seems like you're in love with this guy...true love, I mean look at how easy it was for me to get under your skin and I wasn't even trying.

Al you are a wreck now that some 19 y/o kid who probably doesnt take lifting that serious most of the year just EXTREMELY outlifted every walking pharmacy that "DC" has ever produced!  ;D

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2007, 12:43:08 AM »
Al you are a wreck now that some 19 y/o kid who probably doesnt take lifting that serious most of the year just EXTREMELY outlifted every walking pharmacy that "DC" has ever produced!  ;D

the fullback was very strong, but justin harris would bury this kid in the gym - juice or not.

www.youtube.com - search justin harris.

you'll see.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2007, 01:41:13 AM »
yes that is real.  Real plates and real everything.  The guy spotting behind him is helping him a bit but no matter what that kid is strong as shit.  And I read a post on here about the cheering and they have never seen a gym do that.  That is a campus gym.  Those are all his fellow team mates.  Of course they are going to cheer on a kid who is going to lift that much.  He is a fullback and they live by their leg strength.  WHether he is on something or not that is 100% real

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2007, 02:40:34 AM »

the fullback was very strong, but justin harris would bury this kid in the gym - juice or not.

www.youtube.com - search justin harris.

you'll see.

is harris a drug tested 19 year old?

a stupid comparison at best.
b

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2007, 02:53:30 AM »
hope the eagles draft him when he comes out. outstanding stregnth.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2007, 08:46:51 AM »
Lee Priest squatted 750!! Wonder if that was before or after his 405BNP or 315 curls!?!  ::)

GetSome!!

• Getbig II
  • Teh Original "Uncrowned" Mr. O is.........
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2007, 09:32:43 AM »
yes that is real.  Real plates and real everything.  The guy spotting behind him is helping him a bit but no matter what that kid is strong as shit.  And I read a post on here about the cheering and they have never seen a gym do that.  That is a campus gym.  Those are all his fellow team mates.  Of course they are going to cheer on a kid who is going to lift that much.  He is a fullback and they live by their leg strength.  WHether he is on something or not that is 100% real

Good point!
GREG KOVACS!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »
WTF do you know about powerlifting you silly twat?

I'm sorry to piss on your shoes you bbc lover but this just isn't that impressive AND my point was powerlifting is NOT bodybuilding (or mma or hockey or fly fishing).

Names.

Just give me some names of junior powerlifters who would "bury" this kid.

Why all the ragging on bodybuilders on what is ostensibly a bodybuilding board? Oh wait this is getbig...

While this kid's strength is marginally impressive, I've witnessed teenage "natural" competitive powerlifters who could bury this joker. That of course is the point, bodybuilding is NOT powerlifting. No bodybuilder in his right mind would use such dangerously poor form (and if they did they'd be injured before they could win the mr. bumblefuck junior division title).

Posting shit like this and then having a bunch of mewling, gay fanboys jump all over the thread claiming this toolbag is something special is akin to me posting some video of a bodybuilder getting submitted by an mma nobody and then freaking out about how great the mma dude is.

What a circle jerk for BB haters and closeted gays with a fetish for black cock.
As empty as paradise

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2007, 07:14:25 PM »
Names.

Just give me some names of junior powerlifters who would "bury" this kid.

Exactly!!! i'm from columbus, ohio, the home of westside barbell, multiple world powerlifting champs! and yeah, i'm no squatter, but i used to do bp comps and one of my good friends was a world-class bench press competitor. anyways, this kid is squatting 605 for 9 without knee wraps, i guaren-g*d-damn-tee he could squat 800 plus in a meet!

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »
Bro, I would love to make it there to see that gym. I was there for the Arnold last year, I should of seen it!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
Bro, I would love to make it there to see that gym. I was there for the Arnold last year, I should of seen it!

well, i've never trained at westside seeing as i wasn't a world-class lifter, also, they aren't too keen on a so-called "bench press f@ggot" like me ;) but i know a few fellas who trained there, and those dudes are moving some heavy-@ss weights!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »
Since when is anything posted on GB really about bodybuilding? Why does this thread bother you so much Al? Why does the fact that a 19 y/o who is not on Roids and greatly OUTLIFTS 2 other guys who are several year older, lift full time, eat like crazy, supplement like crazy and take more gear then a Mexcian Pharm bother you so much? Just let it go ! :D

::)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2007, 09:24:02 PM »
very impressive

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2008, 06:17:37 AM »
::)

Haha ok "Knife" Im sure with multiple mandatory drug tests by the NCAA as well as random tests by the NCAA and in-house Im sure he is on a "PRO" cycle at least 9 months of the year  ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2008, 06:18:57 AM »
ya Squadfat, like no ncaa D1 football player is on the sauce  ::)

Dumbass

Dr.Del

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »
sandfilled weights  :(

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
knuck if you buck

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »
Haha ok "Knife" Im sure with multiple mandatory drug tests by the NCAA as well as random tests by the NCAA and in-house Im sure he is on a "PRO" cycle at least 9 months of the year  ::)

And I'm sure a natural 19 year old is squatting 605 for reps  ::)