Author Topic: ATTN:TREY BREWER AND ALL OF HIS NUTHUGGERS  (Read 3800 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ATTN:TREY BREWER AND ALL OF HIS NUTHUGGERS
« on: April 19, 2007, 05:33:54 PM »
these are what REAL 22-23 inch arms look like, discuss.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: ATTN:TREY BREWER AND ALL OF HIS NUTHUGGERS
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »
because, obviously, ronnie coleman is the only person on the planet with arms north of 22" and every single other human being is just lying. and if they don't have the exact same visual appearance of ronnie, they can't possibly be that size.

good logic. by the way, you want to amend your claim of having arms the same size as trey brewer? if anyone else on the board said that you'd start up a new thread about "getbig's biggest liar".  ::)

and for the record, i don't give a shit about trey brewer. i don't even follow bodybuilding these days.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 05:52:12 PM »
because, obviously, ronnie coleman is the only person on the planet with arms north of 22" and every single other human being is just lying. and if they don't have the exact same visual appearance of ronnie, they can't possibly be that size.

good logic. by the way, you want to amend your claim of having arms the same size as trey brewer? if anyone else on the board said that you'd start up a new thread about "getbig's biggest liar".  ::)

and for the record, i don't give a shit about trey brewer. i don't even follow bodybuilding these days.
hahahahahaha, what are you smoking? when did i ever say my arms were the same size as Brewer's? show me one place where i said that.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:08 PM »
these are what REAL 22-23 inch arms look like, discuss.

haha but his legs are bigger than his waist ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 06:06:12 PM »
hahahahahaha, what are you smoking? when did i ever say my arms were the same size as Brewer's? show me one place where i said that.

you've said your arms are between 18 and 19 (i don't feel like looking it up), and you said trey's arms are barely 19. from a strictly visual standpoint, trey's arms look about four inches bigger than any picture you've ever posted, so either his arms are 22-23 or yours are 15. take your pick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
you've said your arms are between 18 and 19 (i don't feel like looking it up), and you said trey's arms are barely 19. from a strictly visual standpoint, trey's arms look about four inches bigger than any picture you've ever posted, so either his arms are 22-23 or yours are 15. take your pick.
i never said mine were between 18 and 19, my arms are just BARELY 18 and that's on a very good day, in all seriousness i'll give Trey 20 and a half or 21 but if his are that size then Ronnies are at least 24 in that clip.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:17 PM »
is trey a natty, and just has real good genetics?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:41 PM »
i never said mine were between 18 and 19, my arms are just BARELY 18 and that's on a very good day, in all seriousness i'll give Trey 20 and a half or 21 but if his are that size then Ronnies are at least 24 in that clip.

I've seen Ronnie quoted as 24 inches.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »
is trey a natty, and just has real good genetics?

I think him and branch warren are natural

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 06:14:06 PM »

i dont' get why everyone gets compared to ronnie. while he's a huge, huge man it's not like he's the be all and end all of everything. someone makes a lift claim and it's "yeah right, ronnie hardly did more than that in his video!", a bb'er makes a size claim and people bring up ronnie. he's not the biggest of all time or the strongest. he's incredibly strong and he's incredibly big, but not the ultimate.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:14:19 PM »
I think him and branch warren are natural
shit could you imagine if he juiced.... his arms would be at least 19' inches.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 06:18:34 PM »
i dont' get why everyone gets compared to ronnie. while he's a huge, huge man it's not like he's the be all and end all of everything. someone makes a lift claim and it's "yeah right, ronnie hardly did more than that in his video!", a bb'er makes a size claim and people bring up ronnie. he's not the biggest of all time or the strongest. he's incredibly strong and he's incredibly big, but not the ultimate.

I know your game ZachG85! You're on Dorians side!
$

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 06:19:49 PM »

People live in the here and now... Ronnie, in the here and now, is the biggest and strongest bodybuilder that also happens to have 8 Sandows.

It's kind of like remembering when gas was 99 cents a gallon... I've BOUGHT gas at 99 cents a gallon, but not too many people on this board have... So to them... It's always been at least over a buck and a quarter.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
People live in the here and now... Ronnie, in the here and now, is the biggest and strongest bodybuilder that also happens to have 8 Sandows.

It's kind of like remembering when gas was 99 cents a gallon... I've BOUGHT gas at 99 cents a gallon, but not too many people on this board have... So to them... It's always been at least over a buck and a quarter.

he's neither the biggest nor the strongest, though. there are a number of 300+ guys on stage, jay is shorter and competes at the same weight, ruhl is considerably bigger. branch and JOJ can outlift him on a number of lifts (though not all) and there are probably a few others. he's incredibly big and incredibly strong, but not the biggest or the strongest.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:10:56 PM »
Your pretty jealous of Trey, aren't you Squadfather ? Honest question.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 07:19:53 PM »
zack i didnt know coke was allowed in the mental institution???also i know your a "powerlifter" but dont you have time between all the conjugated sets to shave?

i like how all the people who call me gay do so while simultaneously scouring the internet for the most graphic photos like that they can find. i'm gay, and yet you spent who knows how long sifting through photos of men jamming random objects up their asses.  :-X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 07:27:37 PM »
magoo ronnie is the most muscular human ever, he competed at 300 in the european grand prix in 04 and was massive. much bigger then ruhl. his quads and back are massive. his quads and back dwarf ruhls, as well as arms.

JOJ has no stronger lifts, either does branch i own jonnies DVD's and they are subpar. in branchs new dvd he does incline with four plates for 10 or so, while ronnie did the same thing after doing 7 sets before, and one set of flat with 495.

i think people compare him because he is the biggest and the strongest. please post a vid of JOJ or branch lifting  more. or someone as muscular. stubbs is bigger, but doesnt carry more muscle.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 07:37:38 PM »
i like how all the people who call me gay do so while simultaneously scouring the internet for the most graphic photos like that they can find. i'm gay, and yet you spent who knows how long sifting through photos of men jamming random objects up their asses.  :-X

Why would that "guy" have that image on his computer

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

lol took me 3 seconds, dont flatter yourself  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 07:53:54 PM »

lol took me 3 seconds, dont flatter yourself  ;D

that's three more seconds than i'd ever spend looking at pictures like that.  :-X

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
that's three more seconds than i'd ever spend looking at pictures like that.  :-X

do you own a dildo mister?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 08:00:16 PM »
do you own a dildo mister?

Your, without a doubt, the sickest person I've ever met ... WITHOUT A DOUBT ! Keep postin' though.  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 09:37:39 PM »
zack i didnt know coke was allowed in the mental institution???also i know your a "powerlifter" but dont you have time between all the conjugated sets to shave?

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh...........my eyes............you sick bastard >:(!!

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 12:13:18 PM »
Your pretty jealous of Trey, aren't you Squadfather ? Honest question.

No shit. Squadfather is envious. For 21yrs old, Trey has great physique and bright future ahead of him.

How good is your physique and what future do you have Squadfather... besides the one of sitting at your computer and spewing negativity on the net about 90% of beginner/Pro bodybuilders?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
hahahahahaha, what are you smoking?

The relevant question today is...

Does he have any left?