Author Topic: Should Bush and Cheney rot in hell for their crimes against humanity??  (Read 1310 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Discuss.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Yes.

Hope this helps.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Discuss.

yeah you aren't radical...crimes against humanity. It is nice to see you can have an intelligent discussion...all you do is slander people and bring nothing to a debate. EVERYTHING you say is factless
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
yeah you aren't radical...crimes against humanity. It is nice to see you can have an intelligent discussion...all you do is slander people and bring nothing to a debate. EVERYTHING you say is factless

Factless? 650,000 civilians dead in Iraq.

I see your point.  ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
It is extremely likely that the US invasion of Iraq is an illegal use of force under treaty/international law.  It can be characterized fairly as a 'war of aggression.'

Under the holdings at Nuremberg, that is a war crime.  That is also one of the legal theories with which we nailed the Nazis. 

A war of aggression is a crime against an entire people and that comprehends Crimes against Humanity by virtue of the wholesale death, carnage and destruction attendant to such an invasion.

Either we are a country that honors laws or we are not...nothing more than hypocritical monsters.  I like to think that the US has the basis to be the best country in the world. 

Treaties become part of the US Consitution once ratified by 2/3 of Congress.

Our Constitution is second to none.  The Bush administration's repeated violations of the Constitution does great damage to our form of government and our global reputation.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Bush is one of our few government leaders that will go to heaven, he is a practicing christian.

So I strongly disagree  but support your right to post hatred.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve

Factless? 650,000 civilians dead in Iraq.

I see your point.  ::)

actually the UN report listed less than 60,000....granted that was 3 weeks ago, but yeah once agin....650,000 is only exaggerated by 10 times....or in other words factless
gotta love life

Decker

• Getbig V
actually the UN report listed less than 60,000....granted that was 3 weeks ago, but yeah once agin....650,000 is only exaggerated by 10 times....or in other words factless
That number is from the Johns Hopkins report which identifies all deaths that can be attributed to the invasion and it counts all deaths both violent and non-violent (heart disease, cancer etc.).  So it is factual.  http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/press_releases/2006/burnham_iraq_2006.html

The popular tabulation of Iraqi casualties is not so comprehensive.  Civilian casualties are marked at over 68,000 currently.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
It is extremely likely that the US invasion of Iraq is an illegal use of force under treaty/international law. 

And your qualifications as an expert/practitioner in international law are . . . . ?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Bush is one of our few government leaders that will go to heaven, he is a practicing christian.

So I strongly disagree  but support your right to post hatred.

LOL, nice post. I like this new Rooster.

There are a lot of politicians (Dems and Repubs) that should rot in hell for their crimes, Bush and Cheney aren't alone on that front.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: Should Bush and Cheney rot in hell for their crimes against humanity??
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
LOL HELL WOULD BE A PLACE FAR TO NICE FOR THM !
911 INSIDE JOB !