Author Topic: Ronnie Colemans downfall  (Read 5183 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ronnie Colemans downfall
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:16:38 PM »
&mode=related&search=

any bulked up natural with some years of training under there belt could pull this off in similiar form. he is practically upright.

not impressed. looks like jay cutler being all swole like a stuffed sausage or fat man in clothes. damn he was perfect in 1996
A

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
Re: Ronnie Colemans downfall
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »
I don't think any bulked up natural could pull that off.  I have never seen any one do t bars with more than 7 plates.  Ronnie definitely is getting up there in age, but he still is a strong threat to win back his crown.  I don't think counting him out is a good bet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:42:34 PM »
I don't think any bulked up natural could pull that off.  I have never seen any one do t bars with more than 7 plates.  Ronnie definitely is getting up there in age, but he still is a strong threat to win back his crown.  I don't think counting him out is a good bet.

his whole left side is considerbably down although still big. but his right side is bigger so his symetry is way the hell off.

i can do 8 plates with that form . i think anyone who is consistent in the gym and eats doughnuts and icecream for some extra fat bulk could do 8 plates on the t-bar with that form. i wouldnt fuck with that weight since im leaning out although i could do a set of it
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »
thats the same form he used in Unbelievable...nobody criticized him then

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »
That's not all, Cutler has the gall... to pray and pray for my downfall...

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 01:09:13 AM »

i can do 8 plates with that form. i wouldnt fuck with that weight since im leaning out although i could do a set of it

Your a fucking idiot. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 01:10:23 AM »
That's not all, Cutler has the gall... to pray and pray for my downfall...

LOL classic.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 01:57:13 AM »
Your a fucking idiot. 

I didn't want to have to say it, DaddyWaddy ... but I'm going with Birdman here. Once again, you are a needy somabitch. Sorry Bro.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 04:22:31 AM »
thats the same form he used in Unbelievable...nobody criticized him then

very well said....

i myself are very weak but i can do 6 plates with better form than that BUT a lot less reps (4-8 maybe). THAT doesnt mean in like 1 year or even 2 i will be pulling 12 plates like nothing...
 There is a reason why you dont see anyone getting near 10 plates on T bar rows on regular gyms , even with bad form...
 Ronnie is a monster...You have a great physique Daddy, i would kill for you genetics...but no, i dont think any natural just 'bulking' can do that (and add that to a workout with MONSTER deadlifts, barbell rows, etc all with lots of weight...its a complete different situation)
!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 04:33:07 AM »
&mode=related&search=

any bulked up natural with some years of training under there belt could pull this off in similiar form. he is practically upright.

not impressed. looks like jay cutler being all swole like a stuffed sausage or fat man in clothes. damn he was perfect in 1996

It is true that when he officially had the best back in the world no-one made fun of this lift. I think he knows what he's doing, it works for him. If you can pull it off and you think it can work for you then bloody do it. He only has about 100 pounds more back mass than you...

In the video his left side doesn't even look attrophied so all the fat/skinny losers on here can stop moaning/being gay.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 05:28:39 AM »

atm i'm not using and I'm rowing 8 plates for sets of 12 when I open my back workout with t-bars only because There's no more room for more weight.  :-\  It's doable just like everything else.  You just have to train your body to be able to handle it. The rowing part isn't hard, it's the standing up with it. It took me over a year to add those 2 extra plates but it can be done.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 05:33:28 AM »
People would have to be outright stupid to critisize an 8 time Mr "O". He got there because he obviously knew what he was doing.

PB

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 05:38:08 AM »
People would have to be outright stupid to critisize an 8 time Mr "O". He got there because he obviously knew what he was doing.

PB

EXACTLY!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 05:42:02 AM »
everyone of you are in a fairy tail land ronnie looks like shit. who wants to look like him? i know plenty of big fat dudes with bellies who dont workout who look just like him
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 05:42:36 AM »
&mode=related&search=

You are such a moron, I really got no words anymore :-\

Show me one natural who gets this load 1 inch off the floor.... ::) (except the internet heroes who also lift 225 pounds 130 times or so in their own world ;))

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 05:44:17 AM »
You are such a moron, I really got no words anymore :-\

Show me one natural who gets this load 1 inch off the floor.... ::)

im sure me adonis or alexxx could if we didnt care about looking fat and bloated like ronnie coleman. coleman is all drugs have you seen his recent pics? major atrophy on left side
A

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 05:59:55 AM »
im sure me adonis or alexxx could if we didnt care about looking fat and bloated like ronnie coleman. coleman is all drugs have you seen his recent pics? major atrophy on left side

fat and bloated???

have you seen the pictures i posted???

this doesnt look fat and bloated...Picture with me, sorry im a shy guy so thats why i croped me  ;D But i left in my METAL Opeth shirt!!!!  :)
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5267240
!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 06:45:02 AM »
everyone of you are in a fairy tail land ronnie looks like shit. who wants to look like him? i know plenty of big fat dudes with bellies who dont workout who look just like him
Ya...thats why he has 8 "O" titles, right? Please.
PB

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 11:36:27 AM »
&mode=related&search=

First let me say that i wish I could be SWOLE LIKE THAT...

Second why don't you send Ronnie a LOVE LETTER and express your affection for him...Clearly there is a LOVE HATE relationship you have with/for him. Someone else commented on this board that many off the men into BB are homosexuals (closeted or out) and the comments offered show no more than the interest a person has in the professional bodybuilder...Yoiyr insults show a HEAVY LUST for THE BIG MAN...

By the way could you please show us the vid of the "ANY BULKED UP NATURAL WITH SOME YEARS OF TRAINING" that can do even half of what Ronnie does??? Ans since cutless was mentioned..could you please explain why cutless can't correct the horrible imbalance with his legs: right leg much smaller than left....
C

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 11:46:04 AM »
Your a fucking idiot. 

Im calling bullshit too.

The only way daddys wad could move 8 plates is by doing those upright/deadlift/shrug things I always see ego lifters doing. Daddyswad doesnt have enough muscle to move that sorta weight

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »
boring workout video with creepy fag behind him staring at his ass the entire time.  listen to him.. "oh yeah" 
gross and gay and no thanks. 
F

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 12:20:32 PM »
I know a lot gym rats who could be Mr Olympia ::)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »
boring workout video with creepy fag behind him staring at his ass the entire time.  listen to him.. "oh yeah" 
gross and gay and no thanks. 

LOL

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »
Ronnie Coleman, 8 time Mr. Olympia, downfall? No way...

Now, Jay Cutler may be the reigning Mr. Olympia, but there are a lot of people saying that Ronnie, even at age 43 at the next Mr. Olympia, might just take back the title.

Of course, Cutler will have nothing to do with this nonsense, but you never know...

This is Ronnie, and the guy is not human in terms of living and breathing bodybuilding.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »
Now, Jay Cutler may be the reigning Mr. Olympia, but there are a lot of people saying that Ronnie, even at age 43 at the next Mr. Olympia, might just take back the title.
Won't be easy without a triceps and lat. ;)