Author Topic: Yay it's Hitler's Birthday!!!  (Read 4127 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Yay it's Hitler's Birthday!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
Indeed, this kind of trivia gleaned in 5 mins. from Wikipedia's essential. ::)

Yet it's far more than what nazi praisers like sacrasm know...  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
i wonder how many of these aryans sarcasms favorite type of women (black or latin with thick asses) gave birth to  ::)
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »
Hey Xerxes, don't they hang fags in Iran? Did you dress like that prior to the Islamic revolution?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »
Hey Xerxes, don't they hang fags in Iran? Did you dress like that prior to the Islamic revolution?
LOL!!
follow the arrows

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 04:00:03 PM »

He is was an evil twisted guy but you gotta give him his props and respect the power he had. I agree it would have been a breath taking sight to travel back in time and view those large gatherings of his Third Reich. I feel weird saying it but I would have probably been a Nazi if I lived in Germany at the time, his charisma was off the charts and undeniable.

Not really, when you get people in a group, and feed the what they want to hear, like you have all the answers, people will follow like sheep. Look at Jonestown, there have been many like Hitler thru-out history, just some weren't not on this level.

in essence, like I was told by a profeesor, "People are stupid, but a person is smart."

That describes the followers of the Third Reich to the T.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 12:06:09 AM »
i got goosebumps just looking at this picture, absolutely incredible.

You Norwegian?  :-\
Money drugs and bitches

OneBigMan

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 03:57:57 AM »
Hitler's birthday is going to be celebrated by all types of race mongers who look at him as a role model, a martyr, and a very historic icon ???

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 07:43:11 AM »
Hitler's birthday is going to be celebrated by all types of race mongers who look at him as a role model, a martyr, and a very historic icon ???

The Columbine massacre took place on the anniversary of Hitler's birthday.

Harris' and Klebold's interest in Hitler and World War II was well-known around school, students said.

The two sometimes spoke German in the hallways and made references to "4-20," Hitler's birthday, said Aaron Cohn, who lives five doors down from the tidy, two-story home on a quiet cul-de-sac where Harris' family moved in a couple years ago.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »
The Columbine massacre took place on the anniversary of Hitler's birthday.

Harris' and Klebold's interest in Hitler and World War II was well-known around school, students said.

The two sometimes spoke German in the hallways and made references to "4-20," Hitler's birthday, said Aaron Cohn, who lives five doors down from the tidy, two-story home on a quiet cul-de-sac where Harris' family moved in a couple years ago.

4/20 was also the failed ATF raid on Waco, and the aniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.  There is no evidence from Eric and Dylan's journals that they actually planned the attack on the 20th due to coinciding dates in history.  In fact, in many of their journal entrys it appears that the attack had been planned for the 19th of May instead.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 01:05:38 PM »
i got goosebumps just looking at this picture, absolutely incredible.

The Nazi's were masters at propoganda.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »

4/20 was also the failed ATF raid on Waco, and the aniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.  There is no evidence from Eric and Dylan's journals that they actually planned the attack on the 20th due to coinciding dates in history.  In fact, in many of their journal entrys it appears that the attack had been planned for the 19th of May instead.

Waco, another sad day episode in this country. Lets not even mention Ruby Ridge.
The House that Ruth built