Author Topic: Yay it's Hitler's Birthday!!!  (Read 4126 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Yay it's Hitler's Birthday!!!
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:17:57 AM »
Let's all celebrate by smoking lots of pot and calling it national weed smoking day ;D

I

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Yay it's Hitler's Birthday!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 06:24:12 AM »
HEIL HITLER!

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 06:58:21 AM »
HEIL HITLER!

Not exactly what I was going for but thanks for the enthusiasm anyway ;D
I

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 07:16:58 AM »
Do you think it would be funny to push the Nazi's in the back and see them fall over like domino's?  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 07:17:52 AM »
he would be 118, one of the greatest men and leaders who ever lived 1889-1945, BTW absolutely LOVE the old shots of the Nuremburg party grounds, awesome sight.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 07:34:31 AM »
he would be 118, one of the greatest men and leaders who ever lived 1889-1945, BTW absolutely LOVE the old shots of the Nuremburg party grounds, awesome sight.
I guess you post allot at stormfront... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 07:40:56 AM »
I guess you post allot at stormfront... ;D
i'm a HUGE admirer of the Third Reich, the history, traditions, uniforms, views on racial hygiene, everything they stood for basically.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 07:41:11 AM »
I walked through east Berlin before the wall came down. Weird, a lot of the old buildings were there still with bullet holes. The bunker was still there in no-man's land between east and west Germany.

Time Magazine had some problems coming up with the man of the century in 2000; Hitler almost made the cover.

Columbine was deliberately done on 4/20.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 07:43:24 AM »
I walked through east Berlin before the wall came down. Weird, a lot of the old buildings were there still with bullet holes. The bunker was still there in no-man's land between east and west Germany.

Time Magazine had some problems coming up with the man of the century in 2000; Hitler almost made the cover.
the bunker was in the bottom of the old Reich Chancellary building, did you see it?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 07:46:45 AM »
It was just an open area about 400 yards between the east and west walls, nothing left but a large pile of sand that was dumped on top after the Soviets blew up part of the 8 meter thick walls.

&mode=related&search=

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 07:47:45 AM »
i'm a HUGE admirer of the Third Reich, the history, traditions, uniforms, views on racial hygiene, everything they stood for basically.
Intresting. Somewhere in my father in laws closet is a real uniform from one of his relatives that fought in the war. He is only 2nd generation german american.I admit the SS uniforms were the best and still inspire fear and hatred like no other.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 07:49:26 AM »
3 weeks ago:

London: Adolf Hitler's bunker "lookout man" has died. 

Baron Bernd Freytag von Loringhoven, 93, gave Hitler the final bulletins of the Red Army's advance to Berlin during the final days of the war (WWII).

According to the Mirror, Baron von Loringhoven's death in Munich, from natural causes, was initially unreported, as his family wanted to keep the matter private.

Baron von Loringhoven spent the final months of the war observing Hitler at close range in the Führerbunker. His sharp memory and precise recollections finally found their way into German and English history books.

In an interview in 2005, he said: "Hitler had many different faces. He could be kind. The Austrian charm would sometimes come through. But he was mostly ice cold and deeply distrustful of everyone. He was especially cruel to army officers and blamed them for everything".

According to the paper, Baron von Loringhoven often relied on bulletins from the BBC and Reuters. When Berlin fell, he fled the city and escaped the invading Soviet army through the city's western parts.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »
Hitler's bunker location marked 

Former Hitler bodyguard Rochus Misch stands at the bunker's site

An information panel marking the site of the bunker where Adolf Hitler committed suicide at the end of World War II has been unveiled in Berlin.

It is the first time the authorities have allowed the site, just 200 metres (220 yards) from Berlin's Holocaust Memorial, to be officially identified.

There had been fears marking the site would attract right-wing extremists.

Hitler killed himself in the bunker at the end of April 1945 as Soviet troops closed in on the city.

The panel at the site shows the layout of the bunker together with archive photos and a chronology in German and English.

It was put together by a history society which runs guided tours of Berlin's network of underground bomb shelters, Berlin Underworlds, and wants to demystify the site.

"This is one of the most symbolic places in Berlin for the crimes the Nazis committed and we want to make sure people know the whole truth about it," said Sven Felix Kellerhoff.

Car park spot

One of Hitler's former bodyguards, 88-year-old Rochus Misch, who was at the unveiling, said people should be informed of history, even when it was the history of a devil.

"During the last 12 days of the war, I was down here with Hitler and the other bodyguards all the time," he said.

After the war, Soviet soldiers blew up most of the bunker, and in the 1980s the remaining foundation and walls were filled with rubble, making it inaccessible.

It is now buried under a car park surrounded by blocks of apartments built by the former East German government.

At last, a plaque marks site of Hitler's bunker

For decades, tourists have asked hapless Berliners for directions to Adolf Hitler's bunker; now, at long last, a plaque marks the site.

The sign gives details (in both German and English) of the layout and construction of the grisly subterranean labyrinth where the Nazi fuhrer took his life at the end of World War II.

Previously, Berlin had resisted giving an indication as to the location of the bunker for fear that it could become a symbolic gathering point for neo-Nazi groups.

Rochus Misch, a German Wehrmacht sergeant who was the SS telephonist in the bunker, is one of the last surviving members of the entourage that was ensconced with Hitler in the bunker in early 1945.

Now 88, he knows the mundane truth about the place and is eager to dispel the myths in frequent interviews.

"Too many myths were allowed to grow up about it - that it was a multi-storey shelter, that it was capable of holding hundreds of people," he says.

"In fact, it was small and cramped and dingy and smelled of blocked toilets and diesel fumes from the generator."

Visitors see that Hitler had a view from the French doors of his office out onto Brandenburg Gate, the US Embassy and a garden where the children of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels liked to play and where the Holocaust Monument now stands.

The bunker site is best found by tourists by starting at Brandenburg Gate and walking south along the street where the a new American embassy is now under construction.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 07:54:47 AM »
Intresting. Somewhere in my father in laws closet is a real uniform from one of his relatives that fought in the war. He is only 2nd generation german american.I admit the SS uniforms were the best and still inspire fear and hatred like no other.
hahahaha, yes, seeing Himmler or Heydrich in their SS uniforms and tunics was an awesome sight indeed.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 01:03:58 PM »

He is was an evil twisted guy but you gotta give him his props and respect the power he had. I agree it would have been a breath taking sight to travel back in time and view those large gatherings of his Third Reich. I feel weird saying it but I would have probably been a Nazi if I lived in Germany at the time, his charisma was off the charts and undeniable.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 01:09:09 PM »
hahahaha, yes, seeing Himmler or Heydrich in their SS uniforms and tunics was an awesome sight indeed.

The Nazi's were the most fearsome looking soldiers I have ever seen pics of. Their uniforms, way they carried themselves and the language was the epitomy of evil. How could one not be in fear when they came rolling through with their panzer divisions, highly trained soliders and special forces which at the time were unmatched by anyone.
I

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 02:51:19 PM »

8)
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 03:26:06 PM »
Nordic Superman's favorite day and it isn't because of cannabis.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »

i got goosebumps just looking at this picture, absolutely incredible.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 07:41:10 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »

what about the mass murder?   

on a seroius note, if hitler hadn't begin to believe in his own infallibility  after teh fall of france the world would look much different
Valhalla awaits.

pumpster

• Getbig V

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
Kjemp for Norge ja, hva med kjemp for Nazi Tyskland Quisling svin. Ironisk nok er det brune menn som vandrer rundt på stortingsgata idag.

Have to admit though, everything except their ideology appeal to me. You never understand rascism until you yourself are a minority in a country where people don't like you. As a persian, and therefore an aryan, which means noble, I wish that the dumb nazis could've used another word for their "superior race". How is it possible to be brainwashed to hate everyone but blondes and blueeyed people when your leader is a short darker looking guy.

You think skinheads actually know a little history? Understanding what the actual word "Aryan" means is far beyond their intellectual capacity.

It's written in every encyclopedia that the arya were nomadic tribes that migrated into iran around 2000-1500 BC and eventually into the Indian subcontinent. Hell, the word "aryan" comes from the persian and sanksrit word "Arya" which means noble. How the skinheads draw conclusions about aryans being germanic people is beyond me. Aryans originated from what is now southern Russia in the caucasus mountains.

Glad to see someone who actually knows a little history. Well done, Xerxes.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2007, 11:48:58 AM »

Glad to see someone who actually knows a little history. Well done, Xerxes.

Indeed, this kind of trivia gleaned in 5 mins. from Wikipedia's essential. ::)