Author Topic: Midnight STARVING!  (Read 4235 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Re: Midnight STARVING!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 08:18:56 AM »
hey, I never said it was impossible, but that proof is in the pudding you look great bro.....will you let me see your entire diet?  Compete?  Again props......true many can't do it, but you def. can!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »
10 rice cakes?  The new whole grain choc and pb ones??  mmmmmmmmmmm  cept that's 120g of carbs......you sure?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
I'm not an idiot bro.......just remember.......

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 02:53:46 PM »
Here you go..

170lbs 5'5 carbs before bed... mmmmm carbs...

and my wheels

that an old pic there bro?  How recent?   Also, I think you misposted...you aren't 5'5......no one is 5'5....

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »
Rimbo - pm

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
that an old pic there bro?  How recent?   Also, I think you misposted...you aren't 5'5......no one is 5'5....

No one is 5'5?

Can you put yourself on timeout please?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »
Not what I meant....I mean very few, that was wrong of me...maybe he is.......but 5'5 is t-i-n-y.......my girl is 5'5......she's 110lbs...even priest is what 5'6?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 04:05:12 PM »
Corey?

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »
Feb. was  about the time you started with all the crying about how hurt you were, missing workout, dumping pw cardio, right?  Not a flame, just a statement that a few months is all it takes.......legs do look good.......I'd take my upper half though I just want good legs........

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 04:56:14 PM »
seriously??  oats??  a full cup?  I would think THIS would be a recipe for fat storage, no?  what are your stats?  What is your daily diet like?

yea a full cup it ain't that much. i've got a mega appetite and metabolism so no fat storage. if i'm not extermly hungry i might just have 1/2-3/4 of a cup but for me not starving is a rare occurence. my daily diet eggs in the morning(4 whole+4 whites) a cup of oatmeal and a banana or some kind of fruit. 2nd meal is usually just a sandwhich loaded with meat lunch is steak or a steak burger(health food just don't cut it for me especially off season) 4th meal another sandwhich again loaded with meat or about 1/3 of a jar PB, dinner is usually meat of some sort ribs etc. i don't eat a whole heck of a lot a carbs during the day especially compared to my activety level, working construction or logging five days a week as well as lifting five days a week and cardio usually only twice a week. oh and that midnight meal probably 4 or 5 times a week. for me that maintains weight(bf%)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »
yea a full cup it ain't that much. i've got a mega appetite and metabolism so no fat storage. if i'm not extermly hungry i might just have 1/2-3/4 of a cup but for me not starving is a rare occurence. my daily diet eggs in the morning(4 whole+4 whites) a cup of oatmeal and a banana or some kind of fruit. 2nd meal is usually just a sandwhich loaded with meat lunch is steak or a steak burger(health food just don't cut it for me especially off season) 4th meal another sandwhich again loaded with meat or about 1/3 of a jar PB, dinner is usually meat of some sort ribs etc. i don't eat a whole heck of a lot a carbs during the day especially compared to my activety level, working construction or logging five days a week as well as lifting five days a week and cardio usually only twice a week. oh and that midnight meal probably 4 or 5 times a week. for me that maintains weight(bf%)

Yeah dawg if you live in logging country that sounds cold....some BF would do ya good.  :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 07:09:12 PM »

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 08:17:47 AM »
I just purchased a tub of choc mint cytogainer and a tub of muscle milk light.......cant wait to try....I'll keep you posted.  But everyone is right, this is only 1/2 the equation.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:37 PM »
You need FOOD!!!

shakes are crap compared to real FOOD when it comes to gaining muscle!!!

Smoke your shit and eat a nice meal. if you wake up, eat the leftovers!!!

8)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »
Hey bro....I eat and I eat till I can't eat anymore then the shakes come into play....also pw, shakes>whole foods.........my opinion.  Ill trade you some cuts for some fat?

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
yea i agree. When i got started i relied too much on protien shakes and such. Now i still use them but i eat so much more actual food and my strength and muscle tone is going up alot faster than it did before i got my eating some what under control. I feel that if i can get it even more under control i could probably gain a bit better. Need to get the consistency down.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 04:06:10 AM »
Eggs, eggs & more eggs!  Who cares about shakes.

strength

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »
you need to force yourself to eat a meal 2-3 hrs after your workout.  i have the same problem.  After my PWshake, i dont have an apetite, but i know i have to eat. 

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »
you need to force yourself to eat a meal 2-3 hrs after your workout.  i have the same problem.  After my PWshake, i dont have an apetite, but i know i have to eat. 

Why wait 2-3 hours?  You could eat 2 meals in that time.  Have your shake, wait 30-60 mins and eat again, then wait awhile more and eat again.  Especially if he's going to bed soon after.