Author Topic: edward norton to play the hulk in THE INCREDIBLE HULK(sequel to the hulk)  (Read 1554 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
i think so the hulk character suited better on eric bana but still hulk 2 is gonna be awesome
http://imdb.com/title/tt0800080/
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think so the hulk character suited better on eric bana but still hulk 2 is gonna be awesome
IJlk9SlJWKLD

Fuck, thats huge. I have been hoping for a sequel to the Hulk. Fucking Ang Lee fucked the first movie up!.
The House that Ruth built

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
but the hulk part is all animation isnt it

bring back the old hulk and let a bodybuilder do it !
Z

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
but the hulk part is all animation isnt it

bring back the old hulk and let a bodybuilder do it !

Yes mostly all CGI.  My friend nephew is the guy who is going to put on the CGI suit and they will use his movements for the character.

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I thought the first one sucked!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
I thought the first one sucked!

B-I-G-T-I-M-E

What's more shocking to me than Edward Norton playing David Banner/Hulk is the fact that they're even making another one. I promise you, I will skip out on this one.

Especially since the director is the same director of Transporter 2. Talk about a cheesy Hulk movie coming our way.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
Aintitcool posted a news item today where Avi Arad, head of Marvel Studios, said they are mulling over doing a grey hulk instead of green.  Hulk was grey in his original incarnation in the comics, and there was a great run of comics in the 80's where the Hulk turned grey after Banner started abusing drugs.  He became a Vegas bouncer type called Mr. Fixit.  That'd be a kick to see for a geek like me, but I wonder what the general public will say.