Author Topic: muscle strains  (Read 877 times)

matthedude

• Getbig II
muscle strains
« on: April 20, 2007, 08:07:41 AM »
i went to the doctor and i have some strained muscles in my lower back he says not to lift heavy should i get off my cycle until i am better or will the gear help me recover faster

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: muscle strains
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 08:51:22 AM »
i went to the doctor and i have some strained muscles in my lower back he says not to lift heavy should i get off my cycle until i am better or will the gear help me recover faster

re-adjust your workouts...

you can sit doing a great deal of exercises that would normally agitate a lower back while standing..

do you normally wear a belt?

are you taking orals on this cycle?

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
no belts ,no orals back doesn't hurt to bad just every once and a while just once were i could barely stand up straight for a couple days

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »

What he is saying in lamens term is rest and don't do anything like lift anything and is will go away.If you were smart and not listen to the DR.You would lift lite to help stretch the muscle and keep it going till it gets better.Once you just leave it alone it will tense up and be harder for you later when you start working out again

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »

Id never just stop, always taper to less suppressive stuff.
Try acupuncture. A couple hundred buck$ may speed up recovery big time.