Author Topic: Arnold Jr.  (Read 1208 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Arnold Jr.
« on: April 20, 2007, 08:28:58 AM »
I have a question re: every other  day inject.  If  I want to change  from every 3rd to to every other day and increase my dosage of sust 300 and bold 400 to a weekly total of 1000 of sust and 600 of bold, how should I break down every shot.  As you know some  weeks I will have 4 injects and some 3 injects.  should I make sure that  on  the 4 and 3 week injects to keep the total weekly dosage the  same or just let it average out?  I am currently on 600 of sust a week and 400 of  bold.  I  was reading that the  recommended weekly benifical dosage for sust  is 750-1000 and  bold is 600mg.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Arnold Jr.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 08:37:44 AM »
i am not arnold jr.......

ok, now that thats out of the way..

dont think of weeks as in a 7 day period. when people say twice a week injections....its a guide line to help remember. slower acting esters like enanthate/ cypionate are "2 times a week" shots....ergo "monday and thursday". this is just a guide.....its a way for you to keep the blood levels consistant and reminder that its a "shot day". theoretically...you should just shoot every 5th day....regardless of what day it falls on.

soooooooo

when arnold says "shoot EOD"......do it. every other day....regardless of the day. obviously with a 7 day week.....it wont wind up being "even"....but if you shooot literally every other day.......no worries

shoot about .85 cc of sus (if youre using sus300), and 125mgs of eq EVERY OTHER DAY

hope that cleared it up for you clay...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 08:39:01 AM »
I know you're not asking for anyone else's opinion but here's mine. To make it simple just try the following: just do three shots of the sust a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). Just add the EQ to those shots. I don't know what the doseage is per ml but I'm assuming it's 200mg/ml. This way you'll be taking 900mg of Sust a week & 600mg of EQ a week. That is a solid stack & you should see some great gains.

As for the "recommendations" you listed. I don't think they're all that accurate (remember it's just one persons opinion). I've gotten great results off of 500mg of Sust & 200mg of EQ. Also remember this is your first time around. There's no need to go further then you have to right now.

IMO - Too many people don't listen to their bodies. You need to figure out what will work for you, because what works for you won't always work for someone else.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »
Rimbaud,

The sust is 300mg and the bold is 400 mg pe cc.  I was taking it every 3rd day (1cc of sust and .5 cc of bold = 500 mg every third day).  Since this is my first cycle I really don't have any base to know what is the best for my body.  I read that the average weekly does for sust is 750-1000 and bold/eq is 400-600.  The every other day thing messed me up because when you do it that way it is not even.  I was thinking about increasng my sust and eq weekly intake to the recommended dosages but I will defer to your experience.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
What Wes and Rim said, either way will work out fine. Even so, I don't think you should raise your dose...1000mg of test is too much for a first cycle and not necessary.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »
What Wes and Rim said, either way will work out fine. Even so, I don't think you should raise your dose...1000mg of test is too much for a first cycle and not necessary.

FIRST CYCLE????!!!! jesus christ....allow me to retract....

clay, keep the dosages you have. i figured you had cycled before...and were probably 250lbs at those dosages.....

less is more for the first couple.......

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »
No I am only 215 lbs at 5'8".  I will keep the dosage the same but do the every other day.  I have been using 25 gauge 1" for the inejctions, do you see a problem with that other than taking longer to inject into the site?  I did my first quad this evening using the spotinjection site but had some blood after I finished.  I did the outer quad site about middle of thigh towards the side. I made sure to withdraw to make sure I did not hit and vessels or arties.  I think I like the delt injects better out of the all of them.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
No I am only 215 lbs at 5'8".  I will keep the dosage the same but do the every other day.  I have been using 25 gauge 1" for the inejctions, do you see a problem with that other than taking longer to inject into the site?  I did my first quad this evening using the spotinjection site but had some blood after I finished.  I did the outer quad site about middle of thigh towards the side. I made sure to withdraw to make sure I did not hit and vessels or arties.  I think I like the delt injects better out of the all of them.
Good, stay on your current dose. And your Pin size is fine and it sounds like you did everything right with your injection. Don't worry about a little blood coming out...it happens sometimes and it's no big deal.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 05:35:29 PM »

IMO - Too many people don't listen to their bodies. You need to figure out what will work for you, because what works for you won't always work for someone else.

This here is uncommon common sense,,, Why everyone thinks there is some set of commandments carved in stone, that when followed perfectly will make them look like Dorian is beyond me.

We see it all the time here, very different results from the same product. Learn what works for the individual.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »
Good, stay on your current dose. And your Pin size is fine and it sounds like you did everything right with your injection. Don't worry about a little blood coming out...it happens sometimes and it's no big deal.

Thanks,  I pinned the other quad today and didn't have a problem.  I will just keep moving/rotating them around from glutes, delt and quads.  Things seem to be  working out a lot better.  No major site injection pain, no flu like symptoms, chills or night  sweats.