Author Topic: Paris Hilton... not so useless after all  (Read 13460 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Paris Hilton... not so useless after all
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 01:40:35 PM »
I must be the idiot of this forum...what are pot scrubbers???  I currently spend a shit load of money on exfoliants, pedicures, and lotions.  I HATE rough feet!!!  But I have never heard of these things.

please explain....and attach picture for visual. I may want to invest!! ;D

Sorry....I have no comments on Paris Hilton.  :-\

(this is tasha by the way!!!)

Tasha, you know those scouring pads for cleaning pots? ...those are what I'm taking about.

I didn't get the Scotch-bright ones because they looked too much like sharp velcro, but just ordinary green scouring pads. they worked pretty well, and you really get he blood circulating.
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »
I've begged and begged for him to come with me to get a pedicure.....he wont!!!  He wont even hear of it.  He thinks its too girlie.  Personally...I would love for us to get pedi's together, i think its sexy....he doesnt  :( :( ::)

Just dont Paint them and It'll be OK. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 03:10:36 PM »
I've begged and begged for him to come with me to get a pedicure.....he wont!!!  He wont even hear of it.  He thinks its too girlie.  Personally...I would love for us to get pedi's together, i think its sexy....he doesnt  :( :( ::)

What?!!!  Oh Puleaze! Tasha, I don't mean to rag on your husband, 'cause you know what a cutie-pie I think he is,
...but he's living proof of how 50% of the population can sometimes be just plain stupid! feel free to show him this  >:(

As if anyone is ever going to suspect a guy like him of being "girlie"?!
For crying out loud... that's just too stupid for words. what is wrong with that man of yours? ???  >:(

Doesn't he realize that he should indulge in the things his wife finds sexy?
Doesn't he realize what a big payoff that can bring him?

If he thinks that's too girlie, ...wait til Milania turns 4, ...and wants Daddy to join her in her little tea parties.
What is he going to do then? I'll bet by then, those pedicures will start to look real manly to him. Mwahahaha!
w

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 04:48:53 PM »
What?!!!  Oh Puleaze! Tasha, I don't mean to rag on your husband, 'cause you know what a cutie-pie I think he is,
...but he's living proof of how 50% of the population can sometimes be just plain stupid! feel free to show him this  >:(

As if anyone is ever going to suspect a guy like him of being "girlie"?!
For crying out loud... that's just too stupid for words. what is wrong with that man of yours? ???  >:(

Doesn't he realize that he should indulge in the things his wife finds sexy?
Doesn't he realize what a big payoff that can bring him?

If he thinks that's too girlie, ...wait til Milania turns 4, ...and wants Daddy to join her in her little tea parties.
What is he going to do then? I'll bet by then, those pedicures will start to look real manly to him. Mwahahaha!

hahahhahahahahahhahahaha ....!!!!  Thats so funny!!  I will be sure to secretly get the tea parties on video, and post!!  I'm trying to persuade him to do it...if I bitch enough....he will.  ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »
I've begged and begged for him to come with me to get a pedicure.....he wont!!!  He wont even hear of it.  He thinks its too girlie.  Personally...I would love for us to get pedi's together, i think its sexy....he doesnt 

Most men do not get pedicures... come on now... it just doesnt happen. Bob is a man, and going to a salon to get a pedicure just won't happen. Many guys think that way.

wait til Milania turns 4, ...and wants Daddy to join her in her little tea parties.

Now your daughter is something different, I have had some very interesting tea parties with Ally and her stuffed animal friends, and you do it because you love your daughter. (she is 3 1/2)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »

Now your daughter is something different, I have had some very interesting tea parties with Ally and her stuffed animal friends, and you do it because you love your daughter. (she is 3 1/2)

you are such a good daddy, Ron.  Bob already checks the ego at the door with Milania!!  He googoo and gaagaas with her and makes funny faces just to see her laugh.  As a wife and mommy...seeing him make a fool of himself just makes me love him more!! :-* :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 12:14:49 AM »
hahahhahahahahahhahahaha....!!!!  Thats so funny!!  I will be sure to secretly get the tea parties on video, and post!!  I'm trying to persuade him to do it...if I bitch enough....he will.  ;D

:-\  hmmmm...
On 2nd thought, ...maybe that's not such a good idea. I swear if I saw Bob enjoying a tea party with Milania,
...I would just go all weak in the knees, get all woozy, swoon like crazy, ...and would just have to have him. {swoon}  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 12:21:43 AM »

Most men do not get pedicures... come on now... it just doesnt happen. Bob is a man, and going to a salon to get a pedicure just won't happen. Many guys think that way.

Hahahaha! Thank you Ron, ...you just clinched the salon visit for Bob. If he was sitting on the fence before,
...you just pushed him over! Now your daughter is something different, ...you do it because you love your daughter.  In other words... you're saying Bob won't get a salon pedicure with tasha ...because he doesn't love her. You just backed him into a corner there is no getting out of without a salon pedicure for two.  ;D

Tasha, Thank the man. {giggle} like I said 50% of the population can be so stupid. (Bet he never saw that coming)
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 04:04:12 PM »

Well they do when stuck in the wilds of northern Ontario for a week... when you've read every magazine, watched every dvd, cleaned everything, counted all the stars, made lists in your head, discovered the key to solving the world's environmental issues, talked on the phone to everyone you know...and he's just there... lying on the couch with bare feet.  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 04:13:26 PM »
I like women to fuss on my nails and hair.
What used to be good was go get discount haircuts from the students @ the cosmo school.
Place was allways FULL of lovely young women ;D (who cant cut hair very good yet, I also made the mistake of letting one do her straight razor facial shave requirement on me :'() Needed a pint of blood when she was done.

The nail color, I'll leave to Rodman though. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 05:05:18 PM »
I like women to fuss on my nails and hair.
What used to be good was go get discount haircuts from the students @ the cosmo school.
Place was allways FULL of lovely young women ;D (who cant cut hair very good yet, I also made the mistake of letting one do her straight razor facial shave requirement on me :'() Needed a pint of blood when she was done.

The nail color, I'll leave to Rodman though. 

Good to know you survived the blood letting experiment.  Lol, it must have been torture.  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »

Epic ruining your manly reputation by posting about tea parties on a bodybuilding board ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
Good to know you survived the blood letting experiment.  Lol, it must have been torture.  ;D

Stupid me didn't even think when this young Lovely asked for a shaving specimen  ??? Duh...
Those things are deadly. Honestly, she cut me at least 4 times. She felt real bad, asked if I wanted to stop.
I let her finish. Throat was all I was worried about, allready got a few little scars here and there.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 11:12:35 PM »
Epic ruining your manly reputation by posting about tea parties on a bodybuilding board ;D

Ron's not that stupid, ...he knows every single woman reading this board went "Ahhhh...how adorable"
It just adds to his manly charm and makes him more loveable.  :)
w

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:45 PM »
you're saying Bob won't get a salon pedicure with tasha ...

Not the same thing, there are a lot of things Bob will 'do' with Tasha, but going to the salon is not comparable. Going to a weepy romance movie is something, but a salon, no..

Epic ruining your manly reputation by posting about tea parties on a bodybuilding board

Ha - that, and going to a Sesame Street musical in a month or so, and spending $20 for a ballon, $20 for the CD, $20 for a T-Shirt, and so on.   And yes, I went to a Wiggles concert because the look on my daughter's face was priceless.  My one year old just watched and then went to sleep on me after an hour or so. And the 8,000 seat venue was sold out.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »

Debussey goes to a salon >:(
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 04:17:02 AM »

Tea parties..?? What kinda pussy guy plays Tea Party ???? I much prefer to play Polly Pockets and littlest Pet shop!!
After Dragon Tales of course. 8)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 08:28:05 AM »
hahahahhahahahah..no wonder you post like a 6yr old frustrated girl

Debussey takes care of it's gorgeous looks.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 09:46:41 AM »
Debussey takes care of it's gorgeous looks.

hahahahahaahah ;D..howa are you these days my funny lil bitch? ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2007, 09:38:51 AM »
Paris Hilton goes to nasty jail and Ron throws lovely happy childrens tea parties.

WHATEVER NEXT???

You lot are so funny.
>>>Not sure what's useless?
xL

ps:  I've always used loofahs and a nice pumice stone.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2007, 01:05:59 PM »
Lets all pack Paris a jail duffelbag! ;D 8)
SHe gonna have to learn to live with way worseN - "Public School trash" as she said on that 1 party video this year.
Hey maybee she can release a GOOD sex vid of herself from a LA co lockup? At least she wont have a cell Ph to talk on during sex there.
WHo says there is no justice!!! ;D ;) :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2007, 03:51:01 PM »
Linda,

The good ones are the 2nd graphic down... the scrubettes (only without the sponge).
The copper steel wool is a no no  :-X. Try to find scouring pads with just the scrubby part.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 04:07:59 PM »
ta judi, i know that (the $5.99 ones)...
You can get a pack of 10 for a quid here.

but I truly prefer my nice daily loofah and pumice

xL

though it's funny, because if you make sure you have lots of scrubbettes in your washroom,
you know that that sink will be so very clean.  And the soles of your feet will be as soft as a baby's bum.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »
ta judi, i know that (the $5.99 ones)...

but I truly prefer my nice daily loofah and pumice

xL

though it's funny, because if you make sure you have lots of scrubbettes in your washroom,
you know that that sink will be so very clean.  Soon.

I would NEVER use the same scrubbers on my sink as on my body.  :o

I don't even use the same washcloths on my face as on my body.  :-X

I'm actually like the scrubbers better. They're flexible, do a better job, ...and you can get in between the toes.  :D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »
oh, now you're going inbetween your toes with a scrubbette.  I can't take it.  I use a nice nailbrush.

I must admit that I'm surely taking one of those fantastic scrubby things with me in the bath next time to do my feet.  I'm sick and tired of buying loofahs and pumices and nailbrushes.  And yes, I go through a pack of 10 of those scourers most weeks, just doing my kitchen.  I'd never thought of saving money and using them on my feet (my hands even, I'm a gardener).

I can save £100s if I start using scrubbettes.

(This is a funny thread because once, more than 10 years ago, I was sitting with a pair of people who were skin professionals.  What's that called, anyways they were paid to advise the masses about skincare.  And I said, well I scrub it all hard.  They both said tut tut, you mustn't do that.  Then I told them how old I was and they said OK, I take that back, keep on doing what you're doing...

I do have tough olive skin so it's easy for me.  I doubt it works for people with fair skin or whatever.