Author Topic: am i the only redneck BB?  (Read 3229 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
am i the only redneck BB?
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
sometimes i seriously feel like the only redneck BB. now some ppl say redneck is dirty slimy fat drunk and obnoxios. but really redneck just means the lack of sophistication. is there any other redneck BB out there?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: am i the only redneck BB?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
Since lifting weights means you have to put the beer down, your probably the only one...
But we can never be sure since a redneck's computer is a $1000.00 deck of solitaire.  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
  • EVEN THE MIGHTY OAK STARTS AS AN ACORN
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 04:48:39 PM »
 ;)
14 WORDS

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »
sometimes i seriously feel like the only redneck BB. now some ppl say redneck is dirty slimy fat drunk and obnoxios. but really redneck just means the lack of sophistication. is there any other redneck BB out there?

Of course there are.

But the other rednecks think they're a little queer.  :(

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »

Where are you from man?
\

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »
Where are you from man?

little hicktown in northern washington about 30 miles south of the canadian border.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »
little hicktown in northern washington about 30 miles south of the canadian border.

Damn there's redneck past the mason dixon line?  Just kidding.

I'm from FL, not a neck though. Although I hunt, fish, drive a 4wheel drive and have my favorite camo hat, I'm not down with hating on someone for the color of their skin.  I used to be about that when I was a kid, but grew out of it once I was in the Marines and traveled the world a bit. 

It is ok to not like someone because they are lazy though.  ;D
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
Damn there's redneck past the mason dixon line?  Just kidding.

I'm from FL, not a neck though. Although I hunt, fish, drive a 4wheel drive and have my favorite camo hat, I'm not down with hating on someone for the color of their skin.  I used to be about that when I was a kid, but grew out of it once I was in the Marines and traveled the world a bit. 

It is ok to not like someone because they are lazy though.  ;D
where you from in Florida?

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »
Ha, I'm a Jew living in the backwoods of Arkansas. There is no other lifestyle than the redneck lifestyle down hyuh.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 05:17:27 PM »

Not all rednecks are fat ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »
where you from in Florida?

A town just outside of Gainesville name Ocala.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 05:35:29 PM »
i've got family in Melbourne, you must be a big Gators fan.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »
a lot of queers and junkies live in florida.
Addicted to the Steal

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 05:47:58 PM »
i've got family in Melbourne, you must be a big Gators fan.

Yup went to college there.  I still have a house in Gainesville.  Melbourne is nice.  Alot of old people though. 

a lot of queers and junkies live in florida.

Yeah unfortunately all states have their shitty places, we have miami.  My Dad would always say "I hope the last white man to leave miami, take the american flag with him."
\

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 02:14:07 AM »
Yeah unfortunately all states have their shitty places, we have miami.  My Dad would always say "I hope the last white man to leave miami, take the american flag with him."
What's wrong with Miami?

Ok, a lot of cubans. But besides that?
$

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 04:22:06 AM »
What's wrong with Miami?

Ok, a lot of cubans. But besides that?

Traffic, Cubans and Mexicans, the Dolphins can't win a damn thing(this pisses me off the most) and oh yeah traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Girls are hot though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 06:30:33 AM »
hunters are cowards.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »
hunters are cowards.

my pitbull is not a coward.....He goes after boars more than 2x his bodyweight ;D
\

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 06:36:34 AM »
pitbulls are bred for aggression, and then they get blamed for ripping some kids head off, and the breeders walk away scott free.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 06:49:43 AM »
pitbulls are bred for aggression, and then they get blamed for ripping some kids head off, and the breeders walk away scott free.

I obviously see that you woke up with a chip on yous shoulder this am, maybe you did'nt get any ass last night, this morning or maybe it's just your time of the month. 

My pits are bred for hog hunting.  It's awesome when you see a 95lb pit hit a 200lb boar, it's like a car wreck.  It brings out the pride in the dog.  I train my dogs hunt animals as intendend by the lord, i don't fight them.

Yes there are unfortunate dogs that were bred for fighting.  That is unexcusable, and the people that fight their dogs should suffer the same fate as the dog.

\

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 07:07:27 AM »
I obviously see that you woke up with a chip on yous shoulder this am, maybe you did'nt get any ass last night, this morning or maybe it's just your time of the month. 

My pits are bred for hog hunting.  It's awesome when you see a 95lb pit hit a 200lb boar, it's like a car wreck.  It brings out the pride in the dog.  I train my dogs hunt animals as intendend by the lord, i don't fight them.

Yes there are unfortunate dogs that were bred for fighting.  That is unexcusable, and the people that fight their dogs should suffer the same fate as the dog.

True I did not get any last night and I have to work today.

Sounds like you get more pride out of it than the dog.

I realize dogs were always bred for hunting and you have a right to do so and to hunt as well. But isn't there a better way to kill them than to make a car wreck out of them. The lord also created intelligence and compassion.

Also, do your dogs really know the difference between a hog and a three year old little boy or girl? Can you assure us they will never get confused especially as they age? And what are responsible breeders doing about the shitty breeders out there? It is a real problem. The ones making a lot of money off of it and giving nothing back to the animals. You can't just leave it up to Peta and other groups. You guys should be doing something about it as a group.

sorry to be so serious but it is a serious issue and the public doesn't get it. They think these dogs are just plain evil when it was bred in them by evil people.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »
True I did not get any last night and I have to work today.

Sounds like you get more pride out of it than the dog.

I realize dogs were always bred for hunting and you have a right to do so and to hunt as well. But isn't there a better way to kill them than to make a car wreck out of them. The lord also created intelligence and compassion.

Also, do your dogs really know the difference between a hog and a three year old little boy or girl? Can you assure us they will never get confused especially as they age? And what are responsible breeders doing about the shitty breeders out there? It is a real problem. The ones making a lot of money off of it and giving nothing back to the animals. You can't just leave it up to Peta and other groups. You guys should be doing something about it as a group.

sorry to be so serious but it is a serious issue and the public doesn't get it. They think these dogs are just plain evil when it was bred in them by evil people.

Yes I can say that my dogs can tell the difference between children and wild animals.  Human beings don't put of the same pheromones a wild animal does so it doesn't trigger the prey drive.  I know that my dogs are fine with kids because they are around kids frequently.  I am fairly confident that one of my dogs would never hurt a person, but shit does happen.  I've been bitten by my sisters dog a half dozen times, it's a poodle.

Sorry man I can't assure anything.  Life doesn't come with a security blanket.   :-\
\

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 02:38:44 PM »

I was going to move to Ocala before...Don't they have a "Lord's Gym" around there and a World Gym???
You Can't Do It!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 02:39:25 PM »
i though rednacks internet was the cb radio, breaker breaker 1 9 this is lollipop looking for a smokie bear to lick

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2007, 02:44:32 PM »
i though rednacks internet was the cb radio, breaker breaker 1 9 this is lollipop looking for a smokie bear to lick

Yes they still do, I see trucks on 44inch tires with 15 foot whip antennas on them everyday.
\