Author Topic: am i the only redneck BB?  (Read 3221 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: am i the only redneck BB?
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 06:24:30 PM »
Yes I can say that my dogs can tell the difference between children and wild animals.  Human beings don't put of the same pheromones a wild animal does so it doesn't trigger the prey drive.  I know that my dogs are fine with kids because they are around kids frequently.  I am fairly confident that one of my dogs would never hurt a person, but shit does happen.  I've been bitten by my sisters dog a half dozen times, it's a poodle.

Sorry man I can't assure anything.  Life doesn't come with a security blanket.   :-\

Im sure you are a good owner it sounds like your are. But we should agree that there shitty people out there breeding monsters and hunters and welfare people should find common ground and work together about it.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 07:04:40 PM »
I am the proud owner of two American Bulldogs.  Just my opinion.....it is all about how you raise them. ;)   

Jade
ps  BTW, I rescued Roxy & Rocky (at 6 months old) from a couple in MD that had 15 fighting pits that were tied to trees with maybe 3 inches slack on the chain.  Enough said...animal abuse makes me sick!    

Im sure you are a good owner it sounds like your are. But we should agree that there shitty people out there breeding monsters and hunters and welfare people should find common ground and work together about it.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 03:10:47 AM »
if we arent allowed to say black here we shouldnt be allowed to say redneck!

ps watergate does not bother me does your conscience bother you :D

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 12:23:58 PM »
I am the proud owner of two American Bulldogs.  Just my opinion.....it is all about how you raise them. ;)   

Jade
ps  BTW, I rescued Roxy & Rocky (at 6 months old) from a couple in MD that had 15 fighting pits that were tied to trees with maybe 3 inches slack on the chain.  Enough said...animal abuse makes me sick!    

dude cool looking little dogs. good to see you did your part in rescuing em. whats sad is in this state if a pitbull has any markings of being in a fighting ring or being trained for one or is around other pits that have been in fighting rings we just shoot em. its not as sad as it sounds they don't wanna take the chance of the pit snapping while its in the home with a 3 yr old girl. but i totally agree, the owners and breeders of good dogs pits especially should join together and do something about the irresponsible stupid breeders out there.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »
if we arent allowed to say black here we shouldnt be allowed to say redneck!

ps watergate does not bother me does your conscience bother you :D

black is a racist remark, redneck is just the lack of sophistication.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
they are both racist remarks shithead

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »
they are both racist remarks shithead

ya got a point but most ppl who are redneck are proud of it in fact all of em are, if they weren't they'd move into the city and wear baggy clothes. black is againt the black man which is why its unacceptable remember only racism against whites is tolerated in this world anymore.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
the great american middleweight champion, gerald mccellan had fighting doegs (pitbulls).

one day he went to a pet shop and purchased a good looking labrador.

he convinced the owner that the dog was going to a good home and that he would look after it.

when he got the dog home he put it straight in with one of his pitbulls and the labrador was torn to shreds in a matter of seconds.

when gerald was asked why he did that, he replied:

dog's gotta spar too.

later gerald fought nigel benn for the middlweight championship of the world and it was a 15 rnd war with both men giving a good account of themselves, but at the end of the fight gerald had to taken to hospital.

today, as a result of that fight, gerald is a paraplegic and his motor skills are shot.

karma's a bitch.