Author Topic: Waddy as a dominate heavy weight boxer or light heavy weight?  (Read 2234 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im 225 pretty lean i plan to get to 210 or slightly lower to have no bodyfat. i think i could dominate heavy weights with my long reach especially my endurance. i will give all my winnings to charity. i shall be the robin hood boxer, fighting for the good of the land. where do i sign up?
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Waddy as a dominate heavy weight boxer or light heavy weight?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
Having no bodyfat is impossible.....good luck with that. ;) ;D 8)
\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 06:36:51 AM »
Having no bodyfat is impossible.....good luck with that. ;) ;D 8)

im saying i could box in bodybuilding contest condition. i would destroy all in heavyweight or light heavyweight. boxing these days have like no inshape guys at all. and play it smart like lennox lewis using my reach to an advantage

when im a champion and all the little kids see me giving money away it will inspire them to do good and not be gangbangers and thugs like some athletes try to give off that 'persona'.
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 06:41:54 AM »
im saying i could box in bodybuilding contest condition. i would destroy all in heavyweight or light heavyweight. boxing these days have like no inshape guys at all. and play it smart like lennox lewis using my reach to an advantage

when im a champion and all the little kids see me giving money away it will inspire them to do good and not be gangbangers and thugs like some athletes try to give off that 'persona'.

Yes Lennox def, knew how to use his reach to his advantage and Was my favorite boxer of all time.  I loved it when he destroyed Mike Tyson, I have know Idea what tyson was thinking by taking that fight, other than he needed some money.
\

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
Unfortunately, there's a lot more to combat sports than looking like the Great Aryan Hope.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 06:48:47 AM »
Yes Lennox def, knew how to use his reach to his advantage and Was my favorite boxer of all time.  I loved it when he destroyed Mike Tyson, I have know Idea what tyson was thinking by taking that fight, other than he needed some money.

yeah i have boxed before, i have a much harder time with someone 6feet4 and up, i have to wear the big guys down, but the shorter guys all i gotta do is keep my jabs out.
A

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »
Unfortunately, there's a lot more to combat sports than looking like the Great Aryan Hope.

Great Aryan Dope
Oh...Monica!

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 07:12:20 AM »
Great Aryan Dope
Lil bit, DW ain't a bad guy by any means, but I remember my old days as a boxer and your physical appearence should be just about the last of your worries.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 07:17:34 AM »
LOL. With a brain pan like yours, you won't have to worry about getting punch-drunk. Might even straighten things out a bit.  :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 07:18:00 AM »
what no pic of your homo ass pouting for the camera? 

8)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 07:37:19 AM »
im 225 pretty lean i plan to get to 210 or slightly lower to have no bodyfat. i think i could dominate heavy weights with my long reach especially my endurance. i will give all my winnings to charity. i shall be the robin hood boxer, fighting for the good of the land. where do i sign up?

Exactly why I call him "Daddys Wad"

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 07:41:04 AM »

YES, we need more white role models in sports. The kids would luv you and they wouldn't go into that ghetto lifestyle.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 07:43:31 AM »

Fuck boxing - leave that to the "dolts" ! do something else ! get into acting as an "extra", then people will start to notice you and you move up  ;D HollywoodDaddy
K

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 07:49:25 AM »
Fuck boxing - leave that to the "dolts" ! do something else ! get into acting as an "extra", then people will start to notice you and you move up  ;D HollywoodDaddy

yeah i do see daddywaddy in show business, tall and in good shape. and since he like yound hot chicks, there will be no problems!!!
are you delusional?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »

You would not be able to punch your way out of a paper bag, you gay sissy!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 12:09:21 PM »

NEWS FLASH!.........your white. Translation............. you have a glass jaw and will not be able to out "hook and grove" the black man in the ring. Your ass will get knocked the fuck out!!
   Your ego is way over the top..................... do something worthwhile with your life instead of flexing your skinny ass in front of the mirror all day long making fishliped faces.
h

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
You would not be able to punch your way out of a paper bag, you gay sissy!

even if the paper bag was wet and he was wearing "tap out" wrist wraps and head band?
Here comes the money shot

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 12:16:02 PM »
   NEWS FLASH!.........your white. Translation............. you have a glass jaw and will not be able to out "hook and grove" the black man in the ring. Your ass will get knocked the fuck out!!

i agree his ass would get knocked out.... but last time i checked the heavyweight div in boxing is bein dominated by russian dudes.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 12:17:12 PM »
what a delusional cum stain you really are. You honestly believe you would dominate HW boxing?! ha ha ha ha...................... ....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Get a grip of yourself u dickhead
Scouser on Tour

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »
i agree his ass would get knocked out.... but last time i checked the heavyweight div in boxing is bein dominated by russian dudes.

Damn! your right. Those Russian dudes have some thick skulls.
h

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 10:41:08 PM »
Klitscho would plant your scrawny ass like the tulip that you are........
Cam ad mi