Author Topic: UFC on ASS  (Read 2863 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
UFC on ASS
« on: April 21, 2007, 08:39:36 AM »
Ground hugging is not fighting!
just push some weight!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: UFC on ASS
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 09:39:39 AM »
doesnt matter to you either way, you'd still get the shit beaten out of you  :o
Scouser on Tour

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 10:02:32 AM »
Man hugging, you must be a TUF noob huh??? Has to be, let me guess you think that BJJ is a bunch of guys rolling around holding hands huh....

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 12:29:31 PM »
Alexxs trolling the MMA board.  Again! 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 01:42:04 PM »
Alexxs trolling the MMA board.  Again! 

It's fun cause you guys are all so uptight! ;D
just push some weight!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 08:16:26 AM »
It's fun cause you guys are all so uptight! ;D

Not uptight just find it funny how you've been saying this for the last 2 years now......

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 08:32:09 AM »
Not uptight just find it funny how you've been saying this for the last 2 years now......

hahaha your first post contradicts this one.. You sure you are not bipolar or something.. too many hits on the head?

oh and one more thing.. "calm down tiger, it's only the internet" hahaha I real life I would whoop your butt.
just push some weight!

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »
doesnt matter to you either way, you'd still get the shit beaten out of you  :o

Good comeback................ ............for a retard.

It's funny that all ignorant MMA fans react in that same way. When someone says all you do is roll on the ground you don't really fight, the immediate reaction is "YEAH, WELL I'D STILL KICK YOU'RE ASS".

That's is until you see Tito ( a well known ground fighter ) get his ass knocked out cause he can't get to the ground.

Relax.
J

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 12:07:55 PM »
hahaha your first post contradicts this one.. You sure you are not bipolar or something.. too many hits on the head?

oh and one more thing.. "calm down tiger, it's only the internet" hahaha I real life I would whoop your butt.
Man hugging, you must be a TUF noob huh??? Has to be, let me guess you think that BJJ is a bunch of guys rolling around holding hands huh....

Well I have been hit on the head a few times that is true... Alex I wasnt getting all crazy I was just busting balls... Dont tell me where going down the road of claiming to beat butt... Like you said take it easy there buddy only the internet..  ;D ;D Plus I dont think you work your stand up enough for that...  8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 01:25:35 PM »
Well I have been hit on the head a few times that is true... Alex I wasnt getting all crazy I was just busting balls... Dont tell me where going down the road of claiming to beat butt... Like you said take it easy there buddy only the internet..  ;D ;D Plus I dont think you work your stand up enough for that...  8)

haha yeah that is what I find funny. :)
just push some weight!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 02:05:15 PM »
Good comeback................ ............for a retard.

It's funny that all ignorant MMA fans react in that same way. When someone says all you do is roll on the ground you don't really fight, the immediate reaction is "YEAH, WELL I'D STILL KICK YOU'RE ASS".

That's is until you see Tito ( a well known ground fighter ) get his ass knocked out cause he can't get to the ground.

Relax.

What are you talking about troll? Where did i say id beat him down? If you took the time to climb out of his arsehole and stop being a dildo you wouldnt post such a stupid remark. Yeah, Tito is my idol, i wish i was just like him! ha ha Hes not even top 3 UFC, so why do you randomly bring him up?

The basis of my statement was his remark was made to ridicule MMA, yet any MMA fighter would handily kick the shit out of him. Think about it next time sally  ::)
Scouser on Tour

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 04:23:44 PM »
haha yeah that is what I find funny. :)

Arent you the guy with the HOT SISTER!!!!!!! :o ;D ;D :o Just Fucking with you....

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 07:01:31 AM »
What are you talking about troll? Where did i say id beat him down? If you took the time to climb out of his arsehole and stop being a dildo you wouldn't post such a stupid remark. Yeah, Tito is my idol, i wish i was just like him! ha ha Hes not even top 3 UFC, so why do you randomly bring him up?

The basis of my statement was his remark was made to ridicule MMA, yet any MMA fighter would handily kick the shit out of him. Think about it next time sally  ::)

You fell into it again "yet any MMA fighter would handily kick the shit out of him.". It comes across that if anyone downs the MMA for being ground huggers the ignorant response is "well he'd still kick your ass."

What if he was a champion boxer or kickboxer. Would any MMA fighter still kick his ass handily.

Relax dude. I'm not trolling I'm just pointing out that your argument that the MMA isn't just for ground huggers is "well he's still kick your ass." Not much of an argument there.

I'm all about the MMA. My brother and I have been doing it for years. Not just with the thousands of guys that have hopped on the bandwagon lately. We know that a true MMA fighter uses skill and patience in a ground fight. It's a high school response to say "well he'd still kick your ass" which means that you agree with the ground hugging statement.

By the way. Tito sucks.
J

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 09:56:21 AM »
Its Alexxx, the worlds second biggest gobshite behind Derek Anthony. The guy is a 6"4 jelly dildo

and yes, tito sucks as a top ranked fighter. Put him on a mid card and he excels but hes not the cream anymore. Ive never said he was the best, hell i dont even like the guy. IMO he didnt beat Vitor or Forrest, that was just a fix to set up the Liddell fight
Scouser on Tour

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 08:31:52 PM »
You fell into it again "yet any MMA fighter would handily kick the shit out of him.". It comes across that if anyone downs the MMA for being ground huggers the ignorant response is "well he'd still kick your ass."

What if he was a champion boxer or kickboxer. Would any MMA fighter still kick his ass handily.

Relax dude. I'm not trolling I'm just pointing out that your argument that the MMA isn't just for ground huggers is "well he's still kick your ass." Not much of an argument there.

I'm all about the MMA. My brother and I have been doing it for years. Not just with the thousands of guys that have hopped on the bandwagon lately. We know that a true MMA fighter uses skill and patience in a ground fight. It's a high school response to say "well he'd still kick your ass" which means that you agree with the ground hugging statement.

By the way. Tito sucks.

I agree with everything you said, BUT, most top level MMA guys would beat most top level strikers in an MMA/NHB fight. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 07:57:07 AM »
Its Alexxx, the worlds second biggest gobshite behind Derek Anthony. The guy is a 6"4 jelly dildo

and yes, tito sucks as a top ranked fighter. Put him on a mid card and he excels but hes not the cream anymore. Ive never said he was the best, hell i dont even like the guy. IMO he didnt beat Vitor or Forrest, that was just a fix to set up the Liddell fight

Hi swimmer. one day you will grow up to be 5'7" and you can be happy also being the average height of a woman.
just push some weight!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »
I agree with everything you said, BUT, most top level MMA guys would beat most top level strikers in an MMA/NHB fight. 

Murillo Bustamante is here on Oahu, and he has been in many a no rules fights in Brazil, and the strikers don't win.  Cool guy btw.  He is an animal on the mat. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »
Hi swimmer. one day you will grow up to be 5'7" and you can be happy also being the average height of a woman.

Hi delusional streak of piss! Im 6'2" u moron  ::) Gain some intelligence, mature into your late teens and then come back to finish this conversation
Scouser on Tour

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 07:38:23 PM »
Hi delusional streak of piss! Im 6'2" u moron  ::) Gain some intelligence, mature into your late teens and then come back to finish this conversation

You seem much much shorter and am guessing you are no where near 150 pounds so I will put you at 130. I bet you get all the girls in india. :D
just push some weight!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 01:16:15 AM »
^^^Oh boy, here we go again.  ;)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 03:44:42 PM »
^^^Oh boy, here we go again.  ;)

This one could get interesting... Like watching a bunch of pigs roll around in shit... ;D ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 05:10:24 PM »
This one could get interesting... Like watching a bunch of pigs roll around in shit... ;D ;D

You saying swimmer swims? ;D
just push some weight!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 09:27:09 AM »
wtf do you think im Shadow?

get the facts right u self owning twat  ::) 6'2", 208 as of this morning. And who gives a fuck if im not 240lbs
Scouser on Tour

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »
wtf do you think im Shadow?

get the facts right u self owning twat  ::) 6'2", 208 as of this morning. And who gives a fuck if im not 240lbs

Apparently you do.  ;)
just push some weight!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »
not at all, im happy the way i am right now. I just find it ridiculous how you label me as a 5'7", 130lb Indian!
Scouser on Tour