Author Topic: ******* I am very pleased to announce ............  (Read 2734 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
******* I am very pleased to announce ............
« on: April 21, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
that the overwhelming responses to my "do any of you clowns go to the gym" thread confirmed my idea that this forum is a bunch of gay guys who like to fantasize about the way bodybuilders look.

you guys beat all I have ever seen....whoa!! what a bunch of homos!!! especially that damn little danielson....boy, I dont even feel comfortable in the same thread with that flamer......   :o
ah yeah Im a voodo child

qiniz

• Getbig II
Re: ******* I am very pleased to announce ............
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 09:38:51 AM »
if you dont like it here...

why are you still posting dumbass

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »
if you dont like it here...

why are you still posting dumbass
Apparently, he finds being a complete tool a nice change of pace from his regular occupation of working the McDonald's glory hole down on 4th street.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 12:12:09 PM »
that the overwhelming responses to my "do any of you clowns go to the gym" thread confirmed my idea that this forum is a bunch of gay guys who like to fantasize about the way bodybuilders look.

you guys beat all I have ever seen....whoa!! what a bunch of homos!!! especially that damn little danielson....boy, I dont even feel comfortable in the same thread with that flamer......   :o

Dammn!..............I thought you where going to say that you where pleased to announce that you would be performing free blowjobs for us and, that your ass would be open and relaxed.
h

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »

BlueBalls is back  ::)
K

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 02:06:20 PM »
looks like I have a new set of homosexuals pissed off at me.... ha ha ha ha haaha ha ah ha hahhahhah lol lol ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »

yes i agree, the guys rthat give you shit in that thread are the guys that feel offended.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »

Go read your new copy of Testicular Maldevelopment, jerk-weed.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 02:21:03 PM »
nobody cares you stupid racist

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 02:32:52 PM »
  Go read your new copy of Testicular Maldevelopment, jerk-weed.

lol....another one bites the dust... ha ha ha ha hah aha
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »
nobody cares you stupid racist

I think you may be a guy ..... lol ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah aahah a
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »
I came to the same conclusion...

IN fact the only people who look good (well, who at least look like they lift and diet since some years) posted their pics, and they re very few compared to the overall number of members, and the most active posters are often the most delusional ; sore losers who never seen an ounce of muscle on their own body yet keep talking about steroids, diet, nutrition and training like if they knew what they were talking about.

Thats kinda pathetic,but thats the internet.

thanks for the replie, blue gum coon.

hope this helps.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »

Why say that...."bigboy"?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 05:41:07 PM »
He posts here because of the "brotherhood" he formed on the steroid board ::)