Author Topic: tribulus and anti estrogen  (Read 3046 times)

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
tribulus and anti estrogen
« on: April 21, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

im currently taking tribulus (spelling?) and I was curious about some of the side effects similar to gyno.  Is there something there that I need to worry about enough to take anti aromatase, or anti estrogen supplements or no?

please advise

thanks
squashin the competition

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: tribulus and anti estrogen
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »
On normal Trib I have never ever had problems.
Only on the TRIBEX BLUE PILL,  basically a mix of trib and eurycoma my left hand nipple tip got a bit puffy and itchy, this went away the moment I came off.
Every one is different and the chances of you having hassles from Trib are low.
But using a AI like 6-OXO can only help boost your testerone levels and give some added gyno protection in my opinion.

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 07:13:39 AM »
OK,

well I am taking about 4500mg of just tribulus / day, (6 caps over 3 times a day).

by your information I shouldn't have any problems then?  thanks

squashin the competition

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 10:42:41 PM »
How could tribulus blue pill or not cause gyno. Trib does not increase test production. It may make free test more available, but does not increase test production. If you dont believe read the trib studies on www.pubmed.com.

misterbig

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »

Every one is different and the chances of you having hassles from Trib are low.
But using a AI like 6-OXO can only help boost your testerone levels and give some added gyno protection in my opinion.

Or stack it with a test booster/anti-aromataze like Novedex From Gapari or Testone from Netrients.
Will help you to keep test prodution high and will prevent test to convert to estrogen with the aromataze enzyme.

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »
How could tribulus blue pill or not cause gyno. Trib does not increase test production. It may make free test more available, but does not increase test production. If you dont believe read the trib studies on www.pubmed.com.

yeah I agree with this statement.  I have talked with a couple experts that are helping me out, and they told me exactly what you did.  All its doing is allowing your body to have more test Available, not pushing you about a set amount that you body could produce.

Your glands can only produce so much test no matter how much trib you take.  therefore, that is why an actual steroid can cause gyno, because it is pushing you ABOVE the normal limits your body can and does deal with on a regular basis.

thanks everyone for their help.
squashin the competition

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 04:08:30 AM »
Yeah that stuff is a waste of money.  Don't throw your money away with that.  Another supp gimick.

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
what would you suggest then?  other than gear
squashin the competition

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »
what would you suggest then?  other than gear

Well a good nutritional plan, with some choice supps like vits and protein powder. 

Proper training intensity with progressive resistance emphasising the big compound moves, rows, squats, presses, etc. 

Proper recovery, sleep and relaxation, make sure you are in a relatively low stress lifestyle.

Decent genetics, to put on muscle, have a nice pleasing shape and to stay fairly lean.  To be smart and learn as much as you can, read a lot.

Have the consistancy with whole program to make the gains

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 06:32:07 AM »
^^ agreed, good advice!

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 01:33:12 PM »
I'd have to agree what the other guys are sayin...trib only helps you get to the test levels that your body has or what would be considered normal. As you get older this level drops, so trib just kinda boosts it back to where you were before.  i'm 21 and i was interested in this product but it seemed almost useless because i'm still young and im sure im producing enough test by myself. am i wrong?

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 02:35:26 PM »
your right! It wont do anything for you except maybe make your sex drive go up!

l0sts0ul

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
low stress lifestyle? 
LOL whats that? :)

well I agree with all you  have mentioned about diet, training and rest... however, I am looking for things that will give me a little bit of an edge to training a little harder, thats all.

thanks again
squashin the competition

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »
While working at a supplement store the only consistently good feedback we get on the test boosters is with Mass Tabs.  Other then that a ton of protein, some EFA's and a good creatine (not mono-hydrate) should do you well.
Jennifer

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »
I sell plenty at my store and people love it. Trib stacks are awesome for older men and to use inbetween prohormone cycles to boost natural test production. Libido is usually signifigantly increased while on trib and also noticable strength gains. Check feedback on the products before you buy them. Some are good some arent. As for tits...no way, ZMA possibly but TRIB no. Prohormones are a super easy way to get an awesome set of boobs, but not with trib stack.
-

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 06:02:31 PM »
Swoletrain Im going to change your name to Chris aceto

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »
HAHAHA  ;D.... not even close
-

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 01:41:16 AM »
While working at a supplement store the only consistently good feedback we get on the test boosters is with Mass Tabs.  Other then that a ton of protein, some EFA's and a good creatine (not mono-hydrate) should do you well.

I donīt think Mass Tabs from IDS are really a "booster" because it has STENBOLONE in it and is designer steroid (no shit).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »
Why not try some Epistane.