Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2014, 01:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (snore) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .................  (Read 2025 times)
MisterMagoo
Getbig V

And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

ahaha thats it keep pretending your on a higher plane, its all you do mentioning about how people are dumb or have double digit IQ's etc.

Like I said if you don't like it in here fuck off, you will not be missed at all.

And as for resume it has absolutely no fathomable meaning here, a metaphor for what? I am so dumb maybe you can make this explicitly clear for my stupid ass.

ta ta

i say they're dumb, others talk about homosexuality. pick your poison. i've never claimed that i'm particularly smart, i just make fun of people who are particularly stupid.  Smiley

as for resume, sure it does if you'd think about it for a few seconds. what i was saying was that there's no point for me to "fight" with you, but was also making a facetious (read: joking) comment about my own "celebrity" on the boards. i was actually paraphrasing a quote from dawkins' "The God Delusion" wherein a church figure demands to have a public debate with an atheist, who responds "that would look good on your CV, but not mine."

of course, you were not only too dense to pick up on the joking nature of the post but then proceeded to start PMS'ing like crazy, but that's all right. it happens, now move along.

thanks for playing.
Report to moderator   Logged
Deedee
Getbig V

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »

if you post that shit again you will regret it, you may not

ta ta

When you said that, did you mean I would regret it and may not post kittens, or did you mean I would regret it but then again, maybe I wouldn't mind getting smacked around?

Huh
MisterMagoo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

When you said that, did you mean I would regret it and may not post kittens, or did you mean I would regret it but then again, maybe I wouldn't mind getting smacked around?

Huh

Cheesy

* truth_or_dare.jpg (226.73 KB, 500x386 - viewed 74 times.)
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »

wurd
Deedee
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 07:12:56 PM »

Cheesy

Lol. Best pic ever.
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 05:37:34 AM »

Lol. Best pic ever.

Deeds do you have a list next to your computer for your goals?

1. Go into every bastion of Maleness and post cute kitty pictures... Grin
Your MAAAAaaaa
Time Out
Getbig IV

GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 11:54:20 AM »

i say they're dumb, others talk about homosexuality. pick your poison. i've never claimed that i'm particularly smart, i just make fun of people who are particularly stupid.  Smiley

as for resume, sure it does if you'd think about it for a few seconds. what i was saying was that there's no point for me to "fight" with you, but was also making a facetious (read: joking) comment about my own "celebrity" on the boards. i was actually paraphrasing a quote from dawkins' "The God Delusion" wherein a church figure demands to have a public debate with an atheist, who responds "that would look good on your CV, but not mine."

of course, you were not only too dense to pick up on the joking nature of the post but then proceeded to start PMS'ing like crazy, but that's all right. it happens, now move along.

thanks for playing.

ahahaha major backtracking!!! as if anyone would have picked up on that reference you silly fool.

Yes I was too dense and I do apologise for not reading the latest installment of "Dawkins' The God of delusion" as everyone else has!!

hahahaha yeah its so pop culture and really related to the thread, that is the worst argument and the loosest of connections ever!!

You are truly insane

Thanks for playing, keep it up you nutter

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST
MisterMagoo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

i said you were dense for not picking up on the joking nature of the post, not for not realizing what i was referencing. nice reading comprehension, buddy. Roll Eyes

also, calm down with all the exclamation points, no need to get so worked up. i have a feeling you're shaking at your keyboard when you type and banging on the thing hard enough to shake a few keys loose. it's not healthy, you're gonna burst a vessel or something. take a few deep breaths, put in a good movie, come back when you've composed yourself.  Undecided
Deedee
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »

Deeds do you have a list next to your computer for your goals?

1. Go into every bastion of Maleness and post cute kitty pictures... Grin

Yes, my goals are written in cursif on creme colored stationary with a rose motif in the margin. The "i"s are all dotted with a heart and the sentences are sprinkled liberally with : ) and it's clearly indicated that I should post kitty pics in male dominated threads.  Cheesy
Always Sore
Getbig V

Catch it..Like herpes!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 12:50:53 PM »

Yes, my goals are written in cursif on creme colored stationary with a rose motif in the margin. The "i"s are all dotted with a heart and the sentences are sprinkled liberally with : ) and it's clearly indicated that I should post kitty pics in male dominated threads.  Cheesy

Could I put in a request if you post them they must contain cursing... Grin
JimmyTheFish
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 12:57:19 PM »

there is something very sexy about this post

DeeDee=teh sexy

MisterMagoo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

i tend to opt for the more "awwwwwww" pictures, myself.

* iwasscareded.jpg (30.53 KB, 470x339 - viewed 54 times.)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!