Author Topic: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (snore) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .................  (Read 7689 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
ahaha thats it keep pretending your on a higher plane, its all you do mentioning about how people are dumb or have double digit IQ's etc.

Like I said if you don't like it in here fuck off, you will not be missed at all.

And as for resume it has absolutely no fathomable meaning here, a metaphor for what? I am so dumb maybe you can make this explicitly clear for my stupid ass.

ta ta

i say they're dumb, others talk about homosexuality. pick your poison. i've never claimed that i'm particularly smart, i just make fun of people who are particularly stupid.  :)

as for resume, sure it does if you'd think about it for a few seconds. what i was saying was that there's no point for me to "fight" with you, but was also making a facetious (read: joking) comment about my own "celebrity" on the boards. i was actually paraphrasing a quote from dawkins' "The God Delusion" wherein a church figure demands to have a public debate with an atheist, who responds "that would look good on your CV, but not mine."

of course, you were not only too dense to pick up on the joking nature of the post but then proceeded to start PMS'ing like crazy, but that's all right. it happens, now move along.

thanks for playing.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
if you post that shit again you will regret it, you may not

ta ta

When you said that, did you mean I would regret it and may not post kittens, or did you mean I would regret it but then again, maybe I wouldn't mind getting smacked around?

???

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
When you said that, did you mean I would regret it and may not post kittens, or did you mean I would regret it but then again, maybe I wouldn't mind getting smacked around?

???

:D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
wurd

Deedee

• Getbig V

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Lol. Best pic ever.

Deeds do you have a list next to your computer for your goals?

1. Go into every bastion of Maleness and post cute kitty pictures... ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
i say they're dumb, others talk about homosexuality. pick your poison. i've never claimed that i'm particularly smart, i just make fun of people who are particularly stupid.  :)

as for resume, sure it does if you'd think about it for a few seconds. what i was saying was that there's no point for me to "fight" with you, but was also making a facetious (read: joking) comment about my own "celebrity" on the boards. i was actually paraphrasing a quote from dawkins' "The God Delusion" wherein a church figure demands to have a public debate with an atheist, who responds "that would look good on your CV, but not mine."

of course, you were not only too dense to pick up on the joking nature of the post but then proceeded to start PMS'ing like crazy, but that's all right. it happens, now move along.

thanks for playing.

ahahaha major backtracking!!! as if anyone would have picked up on that reference you silly fool.

Yes I was too dense and I do apologise for not reading the latest installment of "Dawkins' The God of delusion" as everyone else has!!

hahahaha yeah its so pop culture and really related to the thread, that is the worst argument and the loosest of connections ever!!

You are truly insane

Thanks for playing, keep it up you nutter

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
i said you were dense for not picking up on the joking nature of the post, not for not realizing what i was referencing. nice reading comprehension, buddy. ::)

also, calm down with all the exclamation points, no need to get so worked up. i have a feeling you're shaking at your keyboard when you type and banging on the thing hard enough to shake a few keys loose. it's not healthy, you're gonna burst a vessel or something. take a few deep breaths, put in a good movie, come back when you've composed yourself.  :-\

Deedee

• Getbig V
Deeds do you have a list next to your computer for your goals?

1. Go into every bastion of Maleness and post cute kitty pictures... ;D

Yes, my goals are written in cursif on creme colored stationary with a rose motif in the margin. The "i"s are all dotted with a heart and the sentences are sprinkled liberally with : ) and it's clearly indicated that I should post kitty pics in male dominated threads.  :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Yes, my goals are written in cursif on creme colored stationary with a rose motif in the margin. The "i"s are all dotted with a heart and the sentences are sprinkled liberally with : ) and it's clearly indicated that I should post kitty pics in male dominated threads.  :D

Could I put in a request if you post them they must contain cursing... ;D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III

there is something very sexy about this post

DeeDee=teh sexy

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
i tend to opt for the more "awwwwwww" pictures, myself.