Author Topic: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down  (Read 5223 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
Lol.  Keep reaching.  ;D
actually that was a slam dunk ;)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 10:16:44 AM »
actually that was a slam dunk ;)
Ironic you would use a BB term.  Lol.  Like I said, keep reaching.  It's a good song.   8)
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 10:26:21 AM »
Ironic you would use a BB term.  Lol.  Like I said, keep reaching.  It's a good song.   8)
BB invented Slam Dunk :-\  It's actually a common saying bubba.  What is it you think I'm reaching for?  I hit it and you know it ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
BB invented Slam Dunk :-\  It's actually a common saying bubba.  What is it you think I'm reaching for?  I hit it and you know it ;D
Hit what?  You seem like you have accomplished something.  Let me know...

Anyways, from what I heard their SWAT team was a joke and could have been the reason for it.  I would much rather let HRT take him down than amateurs.
Squishy face retard

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 10:46:03 AM »
ALL THESE SO CALLED PARA MILITARY UNITS ARE JOKES !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
Thanks gimmick.  Geez, what clown.  ::)
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »
  I would much rather let HRT take him down than amateurs.
Incase you didn't pick up on the news Gomer Pile, he accomplished his shooting spree and offed himself, students probably died because of people who think like you do... ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 10:57:07 AM »
Incase you didn't pick up on the news Gomer Pile, he accomplished his shooting spree and offed himself, students probably died because of people who think like you do... ::)
Gomer Pile.  Lol.  Let me get you a good pole for your fishing spree.  Seriously, they are dead because he killed them.  Police thought it was an isolated incident, he went on the other side of campus, locked down a building and the amateur SWAT team, who trains once a month didn't know how to respond.  Hope that helps.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »
Gomer Pile.  Lol.  Let me get you a good pole for your fishing spree.  Seriously, they are dead because he killed them.  Police thought it was an isolated incident, he went on the other side of campus, locked down a building and the amateur SWAT team, who trains once a month didn't know how to respond.  Hope that helps.
I've been watching TV land ;D and you're a gomer so it works for me :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 11:09:44 AM »
Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.... So I wonder is Paul a liar?  The guys at prison planet are not liars IMO.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 11:10:45 AM »
I've been watching TV land ;D and you're a gomer so it works for me :P
Okay sure.   ::)  No wonder you defend Jag, you two operate the same way.  Focus on the issue not me for once.  You cannot stay on topic or fail to resort to name calling because it makes you feel better I guess.  This and the abortion threads highlight that well.  Good luck with that.
Squishy face retard

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 04:11:46 PM »

AM SURE THEY WHERE MAKING DUNKIN DONUTS RUNS !
911 INSIDE JOB !

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »
I really can't believe we've CT'ed the VT thing.   ::)

but then again i can. 

Do you think the SK dude was really a hologram?

:)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »

AM SURE THEY WHERE MAKING DUNKIN DONUTS RUNS !
Hmmm, what is your military background.  Please, tell us.

I really can't believe we've CT'ed the VT thing.   ::)

but then again i can. 

Do you think the SK dude was really a hologram?

:)
Yes, a yellow holgoram.  ;D
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 07:10:34 PM »
Gentlemen,

You cannot "CT" anything yet.  There is no official report.

It's just people curious why the feds would order staties and campus cops not to follow normal procedure.  Anytime an odd change causes 32 deaths, it's worth looking into.  To ignore a change which created circumstances allowing for tragedy would be irresponsible.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »
Gentlemen,

You cannot "CT" anything yet.  There is no official report.

It's just people curious why the feds would order staties and campus cops not to follow normal procedure.  Anytime an odd change causes 32 deaths, it's worth looking into.  To ignore a change which created circumstances allowing for tragedy would be irresponsible.

I'm not ignoring it.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
CTing this is pathetic.

"This explains the complete non-response of the police in the two hour gap between Cho's first two murders and the wider rampage that would follow later that morning.

The policy of federal control over the University was put in place following a previous shooting in August 2006 in which a police officer and a hospital security guard were killed. "  http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/200407standdown.htm
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 07:17:27 PM »
you're trivializing it with the hologram crack.

If the investigating body does as they said - and assign zero blame for any police failures - there will be CT talk.  Following standard procedure would have prevented that target-rich environment.  And typically deviations from standard procedure are noted and analyzed.  When ignored, a shadow of doube is cast on the credibility of the investigative body.

Then, people start to wonder why the feds would change policy which allowed it to happen, and why another federal group refused to investigate it, even as the victims' families begged.  Sound familiar? ;)  *that* is why people will yell inside job.  The groups covering each others' asses - at the very least cause for demotion or firing.  Yet some folks feel better making cracks about people who ask common sense questions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 07:18:29 PM »
CTing this is pathetic.

"This explains the complete non-response of the police in the two hour gap between Cho's first two murders and the wider rampage that would follow later that morning.

The policy of federal control over the University was put in place following a previous shooting in August 2006 in which a police officer and a hospital security guard were killed. "  http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/200407standdown.htm

Agreed.

Would you agree that the investigating group saying "we are not going to look at any police failures" is going to make people wonder, though?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »
Agreed.

Would you agree that the investigating group saying "we are not going to look at any police failures" is going to make people wonder, though?
The only failure is not forseeing the future.  Honestly, the feds changed this policy in Aug 2006 like what I posted.  It did not happen all of a sudden.  They can look all they want but there was no reason to suspect a rampage.  Sending out the email was about the only thing they could have, and did, based on the information they had.  If anything, the only firing will be the Va Tech Police Chief but that would be much IMO.  With a large campus you will still have a target rich environment.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2007, 07:27:21 PM »
The only failure is not forseeing the future.  Honestly, the feds changed this policy in Aug 2006 like what I posted.  It did not happen all of a sudden.  They can look all they want but there was no reason to suspect a rampage.  Sending out the email was about the only thing they could have, and did, based on the information they had.  If anything, the only firing will be the Va Tech Police Chief but that would be much IMO.  With a large campus you will still have a target rich environment.

Neither you nor I can POSSIBLY know what failures the police had that day.  I would be an assumptive fool to say they fcked up, and you would be naive to say they had no failures except to lack ability to look at the future.

The fact is, until the police performance is clearly detailed, we don't know.  And I can give you 32 *really* good reasons why police performance should be analyzied for any failures.

Honestly cap86, you've been saying this from moment 1 - that "closing campus would not have saved lives" - do you still stand by that?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2007, 07:27:34 PM »
you're trivializing it with the hologram crack.

If the investigating body does as they said - and assign zero blame for any police failures - there will be CT talk.  Following standard procedure would have prevented that target-rich environment.  And typically deviations from standard procedure are noted and analyzed.  When ignored, a shadow of doube is cast on the credibility of the investigative body.

Then, people start to wonder why the feds would change policy which allowed it to happen, and why another federal group refused to investigate it, even as the victims' families begged.  Sound familiar? ;)  *that* is why people will yell inside job.  The groups covering each others' asses - at the very least cause for demotion or firing.  Yet some folks feel better making cracks about people who ask common sense questions.

Umm i was just being a smart ass.  sorry.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »
Neither you nor I can POSSIBLY know what failures the police had that day.  I would be an assumptive fool to say they fcked up, and you would be naive to say they had no failures except to lack ability to look at the future.

The fact is, until the police performance is clearly detailed, we don't know.  And I can give you 32 *really* good reasons why police performance should be analyzied for any failures.

Honestly cap86, you've been saying this from moment 1 - that "closing campus would not have saved lives" - do you still stand by that?
No, I said that closing the campus would not have prevented any more deaths, meaning that people still would/could have been shot.  Like their Pres said, 11-14,000 people coming onto campus then I stand by my original statement.  Most campuses don't think about this and you take big universities like this and consider the size of the campus and the size of police forces then people still would have been killed.  Take a look at the map of the campus and distance between the 2 halls (numbered 132 and 32) and see how easy it would have been to do this anywhere. http://bp1.blogger.com/_Id1tByiOSo8/RiPIzlHSnbI/AAAAAAAAAhw/m2sP0WneNhg/s1600-h/vt_campus_map.jpg
That link is the campus map.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »
Umm i was just being a smart ass.  sorry.

ah cool.  

In the whole VT shooting, I posted what I believed would be the CT angle that same night, made it very clear that i believed it was just one kid with a score to settle.  I also said that we would want to watch the police work very close that day to see if there were failures.

I don't want cap86 or BB or anyone else to claim I think there is anything to this one - I don't.  But I *do* think that a federal investigating body should completely study and dissect the actions of federal agents that day whose actions negatively influenced the situation.  To say up front "we are not looking into police failures" stinks.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »
ah cool. 

In the whole VT shooting, I posted what I believed would be the CT angle that same night, made it very clear that i believed it was just one kid with a score to settle.  I also said that we would want to watch the police work very close that day to see if there were failures.

I don't want cap86 or BB or anyone else to claim I think there is anything to this one - I don't.  But I *do* think that a federal investigating body should completely study and dissect the actions of federal agents that day whose actions negatively influenced the situation.  To say up front "we are not looking into police failures" stinks.
Rob, we are just discussing.  No worries.  You didn't even bring it up initially if I remember correctly.
Squishy face retard