Author Topic: Offseason ten week blitz  (Read 3180 times)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Offseason ten week blitz
« on: April 22, 2007, 09:05:05 AM »
SO originally I was going to take about a month off after my contest but we all know that the most anabolic time is when you are post contest so right after the show I will have a ten week cycle then go into pct and take about 2 months off should look something like this

week 1-4 75mg ed dbol
week 1-10 600mg deca twice weekly
week 2-12 400mg enanthate and 200 mg equipoise
week 9 and 10 hcg
week 10 11 and 12 nolvadex

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: Offseason ten week blitz
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »
actually the other poss I was thinking of would be

weeks 1-4 75mg ed dbol
weeks 1-10 800 mg enanthate
weeks 1-10 400 mg equipoise

this will probably be a better cycle seems how equipoise and deca are such similliar esters and my gains will be a little leaner.

pct will stay the same

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:16:58 AM »
run the HCG 2-10 300-500IU E5D

PCT should be run 13-17 2 weeks after last inject. 20mg Nolvadex ED 25mg Aromasin ED you should recover nicely bro!

The HCG run like this will keep you nice and full throughout your cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »
actually the other poss I was thinking of would be

weeks 1-4 75mg ed dbol
weeks 1-10 800 mg enanthate
weeks 1-10 400 mg equipoise

this will probably be a better cycle seems how equipoise and deca are such similliar esters and my gains will be a little leaner.

pct will stay the same

i like this second cycle better but i'd make it longer, 10 weeks really isn't much if you have past cycle experience.

4thAD has good PCT advise.

8)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »
THe reason Im not running aromasin is because I am running it now for my show to help dry me out I like the idea of HCG though that sounds good and the dex I will run 3-4 weeks after last inject thanks to everyone ahead of time

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »
600Deca & 400 Enan? No wood problem with that ratio because of the D'bol?
I like the 2:1 minimum Testo, to Deca theory myself.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »
I dont think wood will be a problem a tree fell in our backyard and the girl asked me to cut it up and bring it in so we will stay warm but thanks for your concerns

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 06:05:27 PM »
I dont think wood will be a problem a tree fell in our backyard and the girl asked me to cut it up and bring it in so we will stay warm but thanks for your concerns

I enjoy runing chain saw meself. But Too much Deca makes of bendy bar.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »
Slin, here's how I see i pertaining to your situation. First off, you're right, right after a hard diet, once you begin eating heavy again and pounding it at the gym, you can really make some of your best progress here...and you can make it relatively fast. However, unless you've got another show coming up in the near future, I don't think it's in the best interest of long term goals to stay on cycle. Even without being on cycle, right after a show and being in this naturally high anabolic state, you should still be able to make some very good progress...but you need to think long term, not just in the now.

Now, I'm probably a little more liberal when it comes to drug use then a lot of the guys on here...actually, I know I am. I don't advocate to anyone that they ever do things exactly like I do, that's their call, but I won't act like a hypocrite either. I'll stay on for pretty long periods myself, up to 8 months at a time sometimes, but even though I may at periods be on for a long while, I know my body still needs a break from the drugs...usually you can feel it IMO. After a long hard diet, and if there is no reason to continue a brutal diet, this is the best time to come off cycle...your body has to have a time to "normalize" at some point in the year, otherwise, your drug use is going to at some point get out of hand...basically you're going to fry yourself.

Now I understand that you plan on taking some time off after this extended 10wk run, but try to look at it this way. Train naturally these next few months, make all the gains you can while in this elevated natural anabolic state. Once that's over, and once your body has normalized again, then jump back on cycle and reap those benefits. If you do this, I think your gains will be greater in the long run.

I know once you've been on cycle for a while, everyone hates coming off. Your training just isn't the same, you feel weaker then normal, sometimes a little butt dragging can occur if you're not carefull...you simply just have to push through all that and see the long term big picture.

Last thing, in your case here, if you are still going to run something, the only 2 things i could really approve and that I see fitting in well would be either or HGH and IGF-1.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 07:07:27 AM »
THanks arnold I have made my decision and I think your right IM not sure if its cause IM carb depleting right now but that sounds very logical I will probably stay off for about 6 and a half weeks I dont think IGF is a good mix with my diabetis however gh will for me to take more insulin because of the state it puts your body in which in turns demands more eating so thats a possibilities but I think its to early in the game to push the pregnant state Im 22 and will compete at 224 this weekend with a bodyfat of around three percent so I think I will stick with aas for a while but I agree I think the break will be good for me.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »
Arnold its been almost 2 and a half weeks sense I won my division and the overall and I am running no hormones I have made phenominal gains and my bodyweight right now is 253 and very very tight for offseason II have just been running Igf but mainly to bring my nuts back.  in 2 more weeks I will begin my offseason and look to hit a show in december and then come off again for a month and a half through christmas and the new year thanks for the advice man Im glad I read your post I have made great gains.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
Arnold its been almost 2 and a half weeks sense I won my division and the overall and I am running no hormones I have made phenominal gains and my bodyweight right now is 253 and very very tight for offseason II have just been running Igf but mainly to bring my nuts back.  in 2 more weeks I will begin my offseason and look to hit a show in december and then come off again for a month and a half through christmas and the new year thanks for the advice man Im glad I read your post I have made great gains.
Congrats on the overall win.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »

I second the congrats. . .

Hopefully after October I will have my blue stars!
U

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
THanks everyone it might sound cheesy but you guys are all a part of the team too we all learn from eachother

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
THanks everyone it might sound cheesy but you guys are all a part of the team too we all learn from eachother

Yeah, congrats. Gots to take big balls to get up on stage. I couldnt even if I had the goods.
Think I'd sweat 10lbs off from nerves ;D.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »
It's not cheesy to say stuff like that, because that is the truth. Anyone who thinks otherwise, well, they don't belong here.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
your right arnold